Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

The Disappearing Male

Quote Originally Posted by Infowars.com
    Source: CBC
    November 9, 2008

The Disappearing Male

“We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children’s children are the experimental subjects.” Dr. Herbert Needleman

The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.

The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.

At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette’s syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.

The Disappearing Male takes a close and disturbing look at what many doctors and researchers now suspect are responsible for many of these problems: a class of common chemicals that are ubiquitous in our world.

Found in everything from shampoo, sunglasses, meat and dairy products, carpet, cosmetics and baby bottles, they are called “hormone mimicking” or “endocrine disrupting” chemicals and they may be starting to damage the most basic building blocks of human development.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 09:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hmmm and Women are the weak sex right....?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Oh boy you opened a can of worms. Been educating myself on this lately.

The powers that be purposely put all of this stuff in our food, water and shampoo. Here's a good list to get you started. Don't believe me research this sh*t yourself:

Flouride (also sodium flouride in salt form): formerly used as rat poison. Though it is only put in water in minute quantities it builds up in your system over time and causes long term damage. Occurs in several isotopes. In extremely small quanities is found in nature. Typically though found as an industrial waste product from the aluminum industry. It will clean your teeth because it is toxic and kills germs. Ingesting it does nothing for your teeth but supposedly put in water to "keep teeth clean". Let me give you a little examle of where I live in Cincinnati. There are two upper class mostly Jewish neighborhoods. They get their own water supply that is unflouridated. The rest of us get flouride. Yet these same people tell us that our flouridated water supply is "better" hmm. I recomend you go look up some of the videos that have been made on flouride. Essentially it dumbs you down and lowers sperm count. Who first came up with the idea of using flouride? The Nazis. They only used it on POWs though to keep them docile.

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: found in dishsoap, soap, shampoo. Mostly a cancer causing free radical. Can dumb you down. Don't buy products with it.

Trisodium phosphate: this is a fun one! look it up on wikipedia. The article makes no mention of it being a food. It is an industrial cleaner, usually used as a paint thinner. You will find recomendations to "call poison control" and go to a hospitol if you breath or ingest it, or if you get too much on your skin. Guess what? They put it in cereal. Acording to general mills "we only use a small amount- its harmless!" they base that on the assumption that your body will absorb none of it (at small doses your liver and kidneys can filter most of it) but actually it does get absorbed.

The end result is a very slight decrease in health. Interestingly brands like cherios which advertise they are for your health have trisodium phosphate in it!

Phyloestrogens: these are plant hormones that are basically identical to or "mimic" human and animal hormones. In other words estrogen. It is natural to ingest some of these, but typically corn, wheat and soy have abnormally high amounts of that. Interestingly those are the only crops that the U.S. government subsidizes (in other words keeping it cheap and in the hands of poor people). Yes we've been eating bread for hundreds of years, not a big deal. Soybean is of the most concern. It has many many times the amount of estrogen as any other plant known to man as well as the odd characteristic have having practically all the amino acids neccessary in a human diet. So- soybean has been put in just about everything (and corn in anything that doesn't have soy). In fact a poor person ingests huge amounts of soybean cuz guess what? those burgers at mcyd's are made mostly with soy! Most meat poor people eat has a lot of soy! And babies are given soy formula! guess what give it to a kid and it will change the way the brain developes.

In the end soy helps to "feminize" the brain and body typically. Makes people more docile and submissive! If you don't know what I'm talking about- have you ever met a vegetarian that eats a lot of tofoo or whtever that soy crap is? They are almost always very thin and frail, weak and docile. That is partly because they aren't getting a complete healthy diet, but also from ingesting huge amounts of soy. It can also lead to a f*cked up hormone system that leads to obesity (also caused by say caramel color which is a sugar derivitive that is hardly digestable but can contribute to diabetes- they use it as a coloring in sodas and such, but otherwise harmless- its burnt sugar basically). Also (soy) lowers male sperm count! Can occasionally also lower female fertility and screw up the menstrual cycle but less common.

Plastics: our good old friend plastic. Why did we stop using glass jars? Well plastic also mimics estrogen. Same effects.

All these things have basically the exact same effect: dumbs you down, makes you more submissive and docile and lowers fertility (mostly in males).

Guess what prozak is? It's basically flouride. Guess what riddilin does? Here we go- lowers sperm count. Makes child submissive and docile.

Are you getting the picture here? Do I have to go on?

If you see a lot of sh*t in the ingredients list that has weird scientific names google it. Grow much of your own food or buy organically from a local grower. Do something about water.

Oh about water- water filters will not filter flouride. Because its an ion. You need to buy a special filter. stores won't sell. I ordered some online, still waiting for them. They are about $100 each. If you buy bottled water- well guess what- does that bottled water ever taste like PLASTIC! You get a healthy dose of hormone disrupting plastics! which are also cancer causing carcinogens. but better than flouride I guess. But read the label. Must be reverse ossmosis. Or ionization filter process. also be sure they don't say they added flouride back in which they are now selling "baby water" with extra flouride to keep your babies healthy! Don't believe me go to the store.

And what about juice, soda etc.? All got flouride in it. They take tap water and put it in those drinks. unless its not from concentrate which is for the rich

Well some might ask, "if I'm drinking flouride why aren't I a retard?" well only about %40 of U.S. drinking supply is flouridated- mostly in urban and poor areas. Another thing it will drop your I.Q. if you already started high you might still have some brain cells going. There have been many studies linking aluminum and flouride to alteimers and other degenerative diseases but they have been squished by the flouride lobby!! And also guess what drinking flouride does to your teeth- makes them worse! lol even though they give it to you to make them stronger. . and guess what kids drinking flouride do? They get add, which makes them prime candidates for riddilin and later prozac (in other words more flouride).

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    If you care at all about your health or your family's- I would book mark this and/or print it.

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    They have been studying this type of stuff for years. (I never put so many links in one sentence before. )

Although it is nothing new, it is certainly a very important topic to discuss and think about.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Last Online
    22 Hours Ago @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Thanks for your post, Rainman. I read a reply from a random member of the public to this article on the source website I used, and I found it rather depressing information, I'm still not sure what to make of all this. But fact of the matter is that teenage boys look increasingly more girly... Here it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Up Parascope
    I would recommend to all the readers that they get a copy of Kissinger’s Memorandum 200 and read it. It was written back in the early 70’s and outlines the use of famines, to GMO’s, plastics and many other ways to shut down human reproduction.

Back in my college days in the early 70’s, I remember when all the girls were on “the pill” and vasectomy clinics were everywhere, even in China and India. Even back then in American colleges they were preaching sterilization, modular families like in Sweden and the plan was aggressively unfolding even way back then.

Along the way we get blips and blurbs of the latest advancements of this agenda, with news leaks about livestock and pig feed blends which can either make the pigs mean, or social get-alongs, even GMO corn that can make male livestock come down with ED to control ranch breeding. And I think most everyone is aware of chemical castration of child molestors, that can be induced with what they call a vaccine, but it’s really a hormone mimic that shuts down testosterone production.

And if you follow insider reasearch on our military men, they’ve got stuff that nearly turns our soldiers into crazed aggressive warriors that don’t need any sleep. They even have done research on orally ingested DU in small amounts that can shut down a mans’s nitrous oxide metabolisim permanently, making it impossible to get an erection and it’s already being used in China on sex offenders and “other suspects” as a form of punishment.

And now that the fed has access to everyone’s medical and pharmaceutical records and genome if it’s been recorded somewhere, well, we are looking at a man made selective bottle neck for the human race. That is, you will not be told, but will be given plastic based - DU containing tooth filllings if they don’t like you and will never know why you did not have a fulfilling intimate relationship with a significant other.

This is all under the guise of a National Health Care Plan, where they have everyone’s health history and genome, past vaccinations and exposures, personality profile, etc., etc., so they can use the advanced data to TAYLOR each person’s treament and medication. But, to what desired end if there is no accountability for side effects of the soon to be mandated vaccines, taylored vaccines and medications being prescribed. The new laws keep all the side effect and content information on live DNA vaccines “classified” which means they could begin injecting live DNA which contains vectors that target specific brain functions and glands.

I hope you all get it now. It’s been in the making for decades now - off the books. With the passage of recent laws protecting Big Pharma and the manufacturers of medications, along with the Pandemic Flu Bill of 05 and in conjunction with aspects of the Patriot Act and other executive orders, they now have every right to alter the human labido in mass or in selected individuals, perform massive fishing expeditions, without any form of informed consent, conduct mass experiments and it’s all off the public’s radar or the radar of the CDC, National Vaccine Association, AMA, even your doctor does not have the right to know because it’s “CLASSIFIED,” and perfectly legal now.

Hey, but at least they have everyone’s personal file to see who gets the bird flu first, when what we really got off the books, is an UNDISCLOSED DAMMAGE CONTROL NETWORK, all the better for reviewing their covert operation.

Do you see the dots yet??? Make no mistake, when you connect these dots it makes rabbits in the picture and it’s not your imagination, it’s a master plan from behind the throne. It’s one of the bigger motivating forces for a National ID Card, that connects with your health records, which will connect with one’s vaccination records, which will connect with law enforcement and one’s employment status and saved assets.

This is really a massive, global eugenics program with data mining and a profiling network with the means to select, alter and or eliminate, based upon how the elite power freaks see things. Who knows what kinds of lists there will be and probably are, as we are already seeing, if one can see the power and agenda coming from behind the throne.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Last Online
    Sunday, August 19th, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    English (50%), German (20%), Irish (12.5%), Lithuanian (12.5%), Scottish, Dutch, French
    Woden, Thunor, Frīg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Stuff like this always scares the hell out of me. I'm stuck between being concerned and just thinking that I am easily frightened. I have always thought bad things would come of all the chemicals we ingest nowadays, but on the other hand I probably don't know the full story.

In any case, how do you suggest (anyone) that we avoid these things? I, for one, find it difficult. I don't (and can't, not yet) grow my own food etc. so I have to buy all my products and food from stores.

We need a list of good stuff and alternatives to the bad stuff.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    I will offer a fuller opinion on the entire issue a little later, but I am curious at the implications meant behind the syntax of the following two paragraphs:

The last few decades have seen steady and dramatic increases in the incidence of boys and young men suffering from genital deformities, low sperm count, sperm abnormalities and testicular cancer.

At the same time, boys are now far more at risk of suffering from ADHD, autism, Tourette’s syndrome, cerebral palsy, and dyslexia.
    To link genital deformities with the latter category, and especially to mention cerebral palsy in the same sentence as f.ex. dyslexia is a bit high-strung, considering that a disproportionately high number of geniuses suffered from dyslexia, that in fact dyslexia seems to be something more often encountered with intelligent than stupid people. It also does not differentiate between full autism and high-functioning autism (an important distinction) and fails to mention that Tourette's syndrome is found in various forms with people that are anything but retarded, something that is especially true for ADHD as well - with ADHD being the "generic diagnosis" given to all people who behave differently at first, and besides that sporting a behaviour that would have been described as distinctively that of a male child some 50-60 years back.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soten
    Stuff like this always scares the hell out of me.
    No wonder males can't reproduce anymore..... I recall several years back when they told us that the male Y chromosome was degrading and men were facing extinction in several million (billion?) years. The good news.... you men will not be extinct, but the bad news is your chromosome is still degrading (no pun intended ).
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    with ADHD being the "generic diagnosis" given to all people who behave differently at first, and besides that sporting a behaviour that would have been described as distinctively that of a male child some 50-60 years back.
    I agree that ADHD is grossly overly, misdiagnosed.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast