Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Euro - off topic

Obergrenadier

Post Euro - off topic

Mandeville, LA???? that is right across the lake from me!!!! YAAAA!!!! going to join this weekend

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dont get trapped in the Juvenile detention centre again:erm

Obergrenadier

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    Dont get trapped in the Juvenile detention centre again:erm
    haw haw haw very funny shit thats actually a good point... maybe i shouldnt join.... nah fuck it i'm joinin :hands

Arno

Originally posted by Obergrenadier
    that is right across the lake from me!!!!
    Swimm! Good for chestmuscle and arms! Maybe you then will look like Unterrmensch in Ataver!

Obergrenadier

Originally posted by Arno
    Swimm! Good for chestmuscle and arms! Maybe you then will look like Unterrmensch in Ataver!
    nice job spelling your own language.... who is "sub human" now you ignorant pussy?

Arno
    nice job spelling your own language.... who is "sub human" now you ignorant pussy?
    American of course are perfect they never make type error. So you do not like to swimm? Afraid of water, yes?

Obergrenadier

Originally posted by Arno
    American of course are perfect they never make type error. So you do not like to swimm? Afraid of water, yes?
    sorry i dont live in a land-locked country, i have a feeling i can swim much better than you as i live on the Gulf of Mexico....

Arno

sorry i dont live in a land-locked country, i have a feeling i can swim much better than you as i live on the Gulf of Mexico....
    Hahaha! American education of course! DEUTSCHLAND border to northsea and balticsea. Grandparents mother side have house on Usedom/Rügen wich is ISLAND if you do not know! And we also have public baths and lakes in Saxony. But yes, I am sure you was schoolchampion in swimming like I was becos you slavs are better in everything. How clean is water in gulf of mexico with all the mexican scum swimming there?

Obergrenadier

landlocked

adj : surrounded entirely or almost entirely by land

http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/kade/nameword/map4.html

thanks.

Grandparents mother side have house on Usedom/Rügen wich is ISLAND if you do not know!
    and that has to do with YOU..... uhhhh how?

anyway moving on.... how clean is the water in the gulf of mexico? not very, but around pensacola the water is quite nice as you move away from mexico.

But yes, I am sure you was schoolchampion in swimming like I was becos you slavs are better in everything
    i dont generally swin competitively, however i am a certified lifeguard... so i think i can swim ok.

Arno

landlocked

adj : surrounded entirely or almost entirely by land

http://www.ulib.iupui.edu/kade/nameword/map4.html

thanks.
    You are welcome smartass!

and that has to do with YOU..... uhhhh how?
    You can not conclude from my words that we have opertunity to visit, live and swimm there? As FÜHRER said rightful slavs are stupid and dumb mass and you prove him right!

anyway moving on.... how clean is the water in the gulf of mexico? not very, but around pensacola the water is quite nice as you move away from mexico.
    Good for you! everything is nice when it far away from Mexico!

i dont generally swin competitively, however i am a certified lifeguard... so i think i can swim ok.
    Again good for you !

HEIL NORDLAND!!!!! ADOLF HITLER IST DER SIEG!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast