boer ideology
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post The Afrikaner: A Dying Nation

The Afrikaner or better know as the Boer stand at its back against a wall, as the last life are driven out of him. The new owner of the lands is desperately trying to erase his existence from history. In the last 13years of the so called democracies we had to deal with name changes that are so ridicules that it shocked the foundation of our existence. City’s like Pretoria that are dear to Boer harts as the larges Boer monument are build there were changed to Twane which represent a black person that took a wish under a bush.

The once strong defense force are almost non existing as almost all white generals has been replaced by black rebel leaders and we have to sit and hear how they defeated the once superior Boer military that they in fact never had to face because of elections.

With the new affirmative action campaign we had to see how our fathers had to teach blacks to take over their jobs which after 13 years have never been stopped. The new bee laws make it almost impossible to claim any career worth wile and support no white growing company. We had to see how crime, drugs and prostitution were introduced to our schools where our home language is not allowed.

Our language are forced out in every sector in the country that our forefathers had spend so much time to develop. Everyday we have to see how the country is falling behind other economies as normal standers are falling and simple services are declining. Never had we ever to face black outs, bacteria water or dangerous infrastructures. The most dangerous people among us are the ones suppose to protech us. With the farm killing and city robberies increasing we lose more family members than in any bush war that we ever fought.

We have an impressing military record but this is one war we are losing as we are not allowed in any way to fight back. If we do, we are called racists and a problem to the future development of the country. In most cases we are accused of none cooperation toward growth but we have to be appreciated for losing out on almost all opportunities.

We are making up for mostly the largest tax percentage in our economy and still their trying to over kill the market with bee businesses that mostly can’t survive without government support. We are not even allowed to invest in most franchise businesses from aboard. We have to hear about all the good things that they are doing with our hard earn tax money as we experience the bankrupt state services and the expensive state parties that they are holding to impress some former terrorist leader.

Our children are learning more and more of their struggles and less of their own history. Every day we have heard about their new struggles against poverty witch in facts means the destruction of capitalism and the new introduction of communism. We have to embrace the removal of hero names and the building of new struggle leaders that we never even heard off, and the role they played in killing our people.

Our elderly has lost most off their pension funds as the governments have recalled them. Hospitals became almost certain death or aids injections. More people are getting killed on roads as it is flooded with in competed drivers. Legal guns are taken away from people as the street is also flooded with illegal ones, leaving the average citizen undefended. Criminals have more rights than the average citizen. More than half of our parliament is convicted for some sort of crime.

The one thing that hits us the most is the cruel ways they are killing our people, mostly elderly and people that can not defend themselves. We watch them every day as they are doing more deals with countries seen by the western world as terrorist. Our fathers had to die defending us against them. If something are not done in time this nation will die slowly until there are nothing left.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 13th, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    German-Dutch
    Ancestry
    Limburg-Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Right-Winger
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    But what can we do?

We are powerless to it.
    The end is near.

I have no doubt that we will eventually take up arms against this injustice, in vain.

What do you think we can do?

Last Online
    Friday, May 7th, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    afrikaner
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    carpenter
    Politics
    boer ideology
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool I wonder

What do we do? That is a very good question. Taking up arms? Now that might be a suicide move. We have to go back a couple of hundred years to find the answers. History tells us a lot about isolation and oppression. We are not the first and most certainly not the last to go trough this problems.

Where people were oppresses they started fighting back in way they saw fit. Our fist problem comes with our way of education. Our parents taught us in strict religion that the upper hand had to resolve the nation’s problems and that fighting back are considered a sin. It doesn’t work like that. If we sit like sheep and wait to be slaughtered, we deserve to die. No one needs to go trough what we are going through.

We still have some power. The larges percentage of the economy is fueled by us. The only reason why there hasn’t been a civil war is because of us. We control their food and means of live. It doesn’t matter how much they want to kill us they know if they do they are dead as well. Taking arms are for the moment not the right decision.

We can start by uniting under one flag and getting support towards our goals. In fact the same strategy they used will do. You don’t win a war if you don’t have sympathy of the outside community’s. We saw that with the ANC. The Boers are not an aggressive nation. We would rather see this resolved in a peace full manner, but don’ corner a lion.

We tried this in a peaceful manner and every promise they made toward us in the beginning has been broken. We in the end decided that apartheid needed to go and that we would give them a fair change. Now they are biting the hands that relished them and until today are feeding them.

All the outside support they had would not have helped if we didn’t make that decision. History taught us that numbers doesn’t always win the war. Determination does. We have to unite to survive. If we don’t, we will lose. Start hitting them with their own game and defeat them with their own rules. We always knew how to deal with them in the pass. Nothing has changes. Reversed sociology. It still works.

Should they turn aggressive that they actually already are, and then we take up arms. Then we know we didn’t start it.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by troepie View Post
    We can start by uniting under one flag and getting support towards our goals. In fact the same strategy they used will do.
    I hate to say this, but as white South Africans we are too divided in our ideals to start a similar movement, which is comparable to leftists being opposed to rightists in Europe. Blacks didn't have to deal with such divisions. Also, where Afrikaners are united in thought when it comes to ridding ourselves of the corrupt, incompetent and crime-hungry rulers of today, we have too many different ideas of how to go about it. Some try to envision an uprising in the whole of SA while others want to forget about its politics and leave for Orania. Many have the naive little hope that the current regime will one day be replaced by a competent one which actually would attend to the different peoples' concerns in equal measure.

Your method seems sensible to me - foster nationalism under a common symbol, i.e. one flag, and go about it peacefully but deliberately, until every last Germanic are outraged by what's happening here, increasing our chances to be taken seriously by the outside world and making it more difficult for the black rulers to keep the white population pacified.

(By the way, troepie, please have a look at your profile entries for "ethnicity" and "subrace"... your's aren't valid labels for those. I tried sending you a PM about this, but couldn't.)

And could a moderator perhaps move this thread to the South Africa forum?
    Last edited by Stormraaf; Saturday, October 25th, 2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: question at end

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German-Dutch
    Ancestry
    Limburg-Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Right-Winger
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Really excellent Troepie.

But White South Africans are divided to begin with.
    The English and the Afrikaners feud with each other etc. etc.
    The English speaking South Africans won't unite under an Afrikaner symbol, just as an Afrikaner won't unite under a British symbol.
    And then you get the Leftist South Africans VS. the Rightist, the Leftist pro what is happening, and the rightist against it.

Then, you get the slimies that are in it for the money and not for the Nation.
    Christianity was always the thing holding the Whites more-or-less together, but that time is dwindling away.

Also, the world hates us, so that isn't helping.

But, it's true that without us, South Africa will completely collapse, but we can't just stop running the country, can we?

Numbers don't win battles, but they bloody-well help.

My advise is to prepare for 'Die Dag Van Die Lang Messe', which is quite a popular topic here in Vereeniging, in which when Mandela dies and Zuma becomes president, it will lead to a massive Sotho VS. Zulu war, with the Whites in between(Have any of you guys heard of it? I'm not sure if it's just a Vereeniging thing.). The whites here with farms and unable to leave are buy canned food like crazy, and storing it underground somewhere in their fields. Some are even buying fertilizer(The synthetic 100% nitrogen one) and diesel, to make explosives, along with weapons.

So ja, many whites are prepared for war.

But we need to be organized, similar to the Boetie-Bond(Sadly, I'm not part of it, since I have a Dutch passport and such, though I am good friends with many in it.), but with all Germanics in South Africa.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teuton View Post
    The English and the Afrikaners feud with each other etc. etc.
    I don't agree. The English here aren't as concerned with preserving Afrikaner culture, true. I think it's safe to assume they're indifferent to things like keeping Afrikaans educational institutions Afrikaans, but they won't join the fight in such issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Teuton View Post
    My advise is to prepare for 'Die Dag Van Die Lang Messe', which is quite a popular topic here in Vereeniging, in which when Mandela dies and Zuma becomes president, it will lead to a massive Sotho VS. Zulu war, with the Whites in between(Have any of you guys heard of it? I'm not sure if it's just a Vereeniging thing.).
    Between Sotho and Zulu with us inbetween? I've read about this a lot on the Internet last year, and from what I learned, The Night of the Long Knives is plans of a genocide comprising blacks killing whites, not black-on-black violence. Has the names of the different rumours starting mixing, perhaps?

I just looked through all of the South Africa forum, and, strangely enough, this rumour hasn't been discussed much at all. It's probably a good thing if rumours aren't given much attention on Skadi, but one like this in SA can easily be as true as the number of blacks who believe it to be.

An internal search for "uhuru" gave me this thread from 2004, which I believe is what Teuton spoke of... Teuton?

My eye caught one statement from another thread which is probably true: they don't need to make plans for a future genocide of whites, because it's already happening, only in a less perceptible way than armed militias storming the neighbourhoods, perhaps.
    Last edited by Stormraaf; Saturday, October 25th, 2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: fixed link

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German-Dutch
    Ancestry
    Limburg-Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Right-Winger
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormraaf View Post
    I don't agree. The English here aren't as concerned with preserving Afrikaner culture, true. I think it's safe to assume they're indifferent to things like keeping Afrikaans educational institutions Afrikaans, but they won't join the fight in such issues.

Between Sotho and Zulu with us inbetween? I've read about this a lot on the Internet last year, and from what I learned, The Night of the Long Knives is plans of a genocide comprising blacks killing whites, not black-on-black violence. Has the names of the different rumours starting mixing, perhaps?

I just looked through all of the South Africa forum, and, strangely enough, this rumour hasn't been discussed much at all. It's probably a good thing if rumours aren't given much attention on Skadi, but one like this in SA can easily be as true as the number of blacks who believe it to be.

An internal search for "uhuru" gave me this thread from 2004, which I believe is what Teuton spoke of... Teuton?

My eye caught one statement from another thread which is probably true: they don't need to make plans for a future genocide of whites, because it's already happening, only in a less perceptible way than armed militias storming the neighbourhoods, perhaps.
    Seems the Vereenigingers have combined a couple of the rumours.

Well, I don't think the English and the Afrikaners will stick together too well at the moment, but I do believe they will slowly, they are slowly integrating into each other, but that will take some time, but I'm still sticking that Afrikaans national symbol will never unite both groups, and visa versa.

But, like you said, rumours mustn't be voiced like fact on Skadi.

I should like to discuss these politics and such on MSN, should you have it, do PM me.

Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    A basic understanding of history is imho crucial in order to issue a prescription for future national/racial recovery. SA has in common with other Germanic core (settler) nations that it has been checkmated by non-Germanic (Semitic) elements posing as *whites*. The Mandelas and Obamas are, of course, only possible as a result of decades of anti-Germanic activism from within.

The Apartheid racial segregation policy, cf. the Population Registration Act of 1950, classified all South Africans as either Bantu (all black Africans), Coloured (those of mixed race), or white, a fourth category — Asian (Indian and Pakistani) being added later. The *white* category was, of course, absurdely crude, probably due to a lack of meta-ethnic consciousness among the Germanic elites.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 27th, 2019 @ 12:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    troepie - do you think the intentional 'Oleana' community is a good example of safeguarding the boer culture? can this project be expanded to other areas of the country, eventually leading to the creation of a boer homeland/s or volkstat?

Last Online
    Friday, May 7th, 2010 @ 08:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    afrikaner
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    carpenter
    Politics
    boer ideology
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Concerning the roumers

Hi Berrocscir, this is the first time I hear of the intentional ‘oleana and will have a look into it. What the rumors are concerned, it is true. I knew about them since 1994. What developed between 1994 and today also conclude what they are planning.

I live next to the Zimbabwe border. You will be amazed of what is going on here. Take corruption, murder and criminal networks and combine it with a small town. We here a lot of stories of trucks that the police had pulled over that are filled with weapons and ammunition that rose more than the eye brows. I ‘f heard from more than one reliable source of training camps situated in Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Angola that are there solely to train south Africa blacks for war.

What war? There is no war that I know of than the silent and undeclared one fought against us. The reasons why these countries are involved are because they have some old score to settle with us. We did give them a good hiding when the bush war was still going on. They are preparing and I have heard this from al lot of blacks.

I know that we are also doing the same. I know of some projects legally going on to establish some Form of resistance should this happen and it will. We have to understand that there are a lot of our own people that sides with the enemy and don’t have the nation’s interest in heart. I always said that we are going to kill a lot of our own before we will start with the blacks.

What the rivalry between the Afrikaners and English are concern, it has to stop some where. What happened in the past are in the past. When they start killing us it will not matter if you are Afrikaans, English, German or what ever. If you are white you are in danger. In fact we are all white although we speak different languages and party differently.

I know of the prophesies concerning our fate. The source is very reliable. I saw some of it came true. The time is near and we must be prepared. There will be a time that politics, religion or any kind of dispute will not matter but the shear need of survival. Heroes are born in such times. I hope you will be one of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast