Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Catholic Church is Not Legitimate

If a Catholic church hosted David Duke as a guest speaker on white racial politics you can be sure that the priests who organized the event would be immediately excommunicated.

But at St. Sabina church in Chicago one Catholic priest Fr. Phleger has hosted Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan several times with almost no reaction from the Catholic hierarchy. Phleger also stated that he was “educated by the Black Panthers” and that, in contradiction with orthodox doctrine, “racism is the greatest sin” (according to the Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers only whites can be racist!).

His almost all black church doesn’t even teach Catholic doctrine but is rather a “Black Liberation Theology” church, which is nothing more than black racist Marxism masquerading as a religion. Just recently, and in typical hypocrite fashion, Phleger gave a “sermon” mocking Clinton while using hand gestures similar to Hitler accusing Clinton of being a white supremacist and racist who thinks she is entitled because she’s white.

Ridiculously, all of Clinton’s policies have benefited Jews, blacks, and Hispanics, not whites; nor does she even have a white identity, saying herself that she thinks of herself as Jewish. Regardless, Phleger was suspended for a few weeks for his comments—a slap on the wrist for someone who is not even Catholic.

Clearly, the Catholic hierarchy and its priests are not legitimate nor have they been for centuries. If they were Phleger and his entire church would be excommunicated. Moreover, all the Marxists in the church including the pope himself and all of the child molesters should be removed.

This of course would never happen for it would seriously decimate their numbers. Catholics today have no sense for the severity of the situation and are too brainwashed to even care. Surely one can see the absurdity here: black and anti-white racists can be priests but white women cannot?

Also, don’t practice yoga, acupuncture, alternative medicine, or have any sexual relations outside of wedlock, because as the pope’s top exorcist puts it, these all lead to the devil, but it’s okay to eradicate your own kind in order to “help” nonwhites! It's truly baffling how anyone can remain Catholic.

Last Online
    Friday, April 3rd, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway, Paternal: Massachusetts
    Subrace
    I don't know Lundman's taxonomy.
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Occupation
    Nothing (retired)
    Politics
    monarchist
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Baffling ?

It's appalling, but I'm not baffled by it. It baffles only those who haven't been brainwashed. I know a number of devout [= doctrinnaire = brainwashed] Roman Catholics. They seem to be schizophrenic about the past and present iniquity of the church and its inconsistency with its spiritual pretensions. I think that they DARE NOT draw the obvious conclusions lest they be forever damned to Hell. :runaway

Really baffling, however, is the attitude of a close friend of mine who despises the Church, ignores its rules, yet goes to Mass regularly and participates in the sacraments, not hypocritically, but because, he firmly believes the theology underlying them and the validity of the sacraments.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 8th, 2008 @ 07:10 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Phleger was suspended by Cardinal George today. He has a history of conflict with his superiors in the church for his actions. He should have been canned years ago though IMO, and likely would have if the Catholic church had the balls to base it decisions off of its own doctrine rather than what is acceptable in Chicago politics.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It seems that the church is upset at the unkind manner in which Pfleger presented his views rather than the falsehood and heterodox nature of them. Catholic doctrine has long been twisted into Marxist politicism by the church hierarchy who possess what some traditionalists call a pious stupidity. The church, lest we forget, was a leading force in the civil rights movement and still is very active in the sanctuary for illegal aliens. In the pope's writings one comes across a distortion of Jesus' "migration" or wandering journeys into a message of salvation = immigration, when in reality, Jesus' wandering represents the transmigration of the soul, or in other words, the psychopomp who guides the soul through the three worlds. The church has lost the keys to its own religion and as a result cannot avoid lowering its standards and views to the lowest common denominator.

Last Online
    Friday, September 19th, 2008 @ 08:17 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This is all one can expect from people who are more devoted to their dogma/doctrine/religion than to the divine these things purport to represent.

It's interesting to me that neither of these two (christian) religious 'authorities' related to this church (Wright and Pfleger) have honor enough to tell the truth about how they manipulate the dunces in the pews, but Obama has honor enough to denounce both of them and the greater church based on his own lights. The Senator from Illinois is surely no heathen, but maybe some of his blood sings an Ode To Honor deeply in his psyche.

Farrahkan, of course, is to islam what scientology is to any religion--a bunch of piecemeal phrases and fears 'sanctified' only by the donations of fools.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edenkoben
    It's interesting to me that neither of these two (christian) religious 'authorities' related to this church (Wright and Pfleger) have honor enough to tell the truth about how they manipulate the dunces in the pews, but Obama has honor enough to denounce both of them and the greater church based on his own lights. The Senator from Illinois is surely no heathen, but maybe some of his blood sings an Ode To Honor deeply in his psyche.
    Wright is not Catholic whereas Pfleger is. Regarding Obama, he is a compulsive liar and will say anything to get elected. If you believe that he can be best of friends with a marxist pastor of over 20 years (?) and not share his same political theories then you are in need of a wake up call. All you need to do is examine Obama's marxist policies to see that they match up with the typical black racist; he is in the democratic party after all. His "denouncing" of Wright speech was more of a conviction against "racist white america" than an apology; I think if it were a white man who went to a racist church he would have been forced to resign.

Again, I'm not attacking Catholicism as such, but rather heretical and distorted views of orthodoxy.

Last Online
    Friday, September 19th, 2008 @ 08:17 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil
    If you believe that he can be best of friends with a marxist pastor of over 20 years (?) and not share his same political theories then you are in need of a wake up call.
    I suppose there are underconfident people who only hang out with the like-minded; they must be rather sheltered. I don't find it at all unusual that one might continue some sort of relationship over time with someone who thinks differently.

In the same vein, I do not like every heathen I meet and I do have long-term christian friends.

I think it self-defeating to paint with such large brush strokes; you throw a lot of paint, but covering the windows as well as the walls doesn't always let in a lot of light.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edenkoben
    I suppose there are underconfident people who only hang out with the like-minded; they must be rather sheltered. I don't find it at all unusual that one might continue some sort of relationship over time with someone who thinks differently.
    I must say I am shocked to see someone defending Obama on this message board. But more so because what you said is so self-deluding. If you really think that Obama is not an anti-white racist/marxist then I must be on the wrong forum. You can spin this any way you wish.