Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: The True Meaning of "Gang Bangers"

  1. #1
    Senior Member Papa Koos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 24th, 2009 @ 01:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    421
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    The True Meaning of "Gang Bangers"

    Six on one in Jena, Louisiana. Now this. Law of the jungle in action. http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5950

    It's deeply troubling and it keeps me vigilant and armed.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scot-Saxon mutt
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Jack London
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    328
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    yep.

    Saw another B on W incident on Fox today...this one got caught on camera. Monkeys just flailing at the man's face...

    sick stuff
    Tequila Sunrise

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, April 3rd, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway, Paternal: Massachusetts
    Subrace
    I don't know Lundman's taxonomy.
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Location
    South Glastonbury, Connecticut
    Gender
    Age
    89
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Occupation
    Nothing (retired)
    Politics
    monarchist
    Religion
    agnostic
    Posts
    1,701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Gang Bangers

    One of my friends can't understand why I carry a zatoichi instead of my usual walking stick when travelling. The reason, of course, is that a zatoichi contains a concealed 36" katana blade and I know how to use it. Literally, heads will roll if I have to use it. [Obviously, that is when travelling on land. I can't carry such a weapon on an aeroplane nor on a ship.]

    He carries a revolver, but firearms are illegal in National Parks. On the other hand, I can find nothing whatever in their regulations about swords. 1

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 10th, 2009 @ 08:34 AM
    Age
    44
    Posts
    597
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koos de la Rey
    Six on one in Jena, Louisiana. Now this. Law of the jungle in action. http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5950

    It's deeply troubling and it keeps me vigilant and armed.
    F---ing animals. Soulless, mindless ghetto trash jotuns is what they are. And no I'm not saying all blacks are like this, but American ghettofolk are the lowest form of humanity. :thumbsdow

  5. #5
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Ulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 12th, 2010 @ 08:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Deitsch
    Gender
    Posts
    775
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Torcuil
    F---ing animals. Soulless, mindless ghetto trash jotuns is what they are. And no I'm not saying all blacks are like this, but American ghettofolk are the lowest form of humanity. :thumbsdow
    Indeed, just this past month 3 guys from a near by city killed a college student in my hometown, just because it was the one guys birthday... First murder in my hometown since the early eighties.

    Not mention the numerous robberies and burglaries that have been going on there as well. Gotta love when all the trash from the cities come out to this town for college...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Edenkoben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, September 19th, 2008 @ 09:17 PM
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    60
    Posts
    179
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Egil Skallagrimsson
    He carries a revolver, but firearms are illegal in National Parks. On the other hand, I can find nothing whatever in their regulations about swords. 1
    An expanding baton is good too; easily concealed and quickly deployed. Although I wonder if bear spray isn't a better choice. Police pals of mine say you have to strike at the knees when attacked by Aframs b/c head blows do not have much effect (dunno why, don't want to know, listen to the voices of experience).

    As far as American ghetto dwellers, my (limited) exposure is this: it ain't even America there. There is no commonality, no common language, no common ethic and if you are white, no regard for your life at all. A whole lot of people too worried about 'respect' and too unwilling to simply clean the house of mice/rats/dealers and put a decent meal in front of their kids. An absolute, intractably hopeless human wasteland waiting for prison or Jesus to save them.

    But the REVEREND Al Sharpton or the REVEREND Jessie Jackson will always come with christian salve to make it all someone else's fault.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scot-Saxon mutt
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Jack London
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    328
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edenkoben
    An expanding baton is good too; easily concealed and quickly deployed. Although I wonder if bear spray isn't a better choice. Police pals of mine say you have to strike at the knees when attacked by Aframs b/c head blows do not have much effect (dunno why, don't want to know, listen to the voices of experience).

    As far as American ghetto dwellers, my (limited) exposure is this: it ain't even America there. There is no commonality, no common language, no common ethic and if you are white, no regard for your life at all. A whole lot of people too worried about 'respect' and too unwilling to simply clean the house of mice/rats/dealers and put a decent meal in front of their kids. An absolute, intractably hopeless human wasteland waiting for prison or Jesus to save them.

    But the REVEREND Al Sharpton or the REVEREND Jessie Jackson will always come with christian salve to make it all someone else's fault.
    they have pepperspray gel now, it explodes out of the canister and sticks to the guy's face...can't wipe it off. Sort of like chemical napalm...
    Tequila Sunrise

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Friday, April 3rd, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway, Paternal: Massachusetts
    Subrace
    I don't know Lundman's taxonomy.
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Location
    South Glastonbury, Connecticut
    Gender
    Age
    89
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Occupation
    Nothing (retired)
    Politics
    monarchist
    Religion
    agnostic
    Posts
    1,701
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    "Gang Bangers "

    I have always heard the term "gang bang" used in a sexual context. A gang bang is an orgy, usually involving gang rape. "Gang banging" can and often does mean gang rape ["banging" being a synonym for sexual intercourse]. A "gang banger" then would seem more likely to refer to a participant in a gang rape than in many-against-one gang violence.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Papa Koos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 24th, 2009 @ 01:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    421
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yes Bror Egil you're right. When you and I were lads that's what the term meant. Nowadays in pop speak and "ebonics" it refers to darkies who ape around inflicting violence indiscriminently.

  10. #10
    hearthtender
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    ladybright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 31st, 2010 @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Irish
    Ancestry
    Swedish Irish ?English?
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Gender
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    Classical liberal
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    1,612
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Gang banging still means gang rape to me in a similar connotation to ' pulling a train' which differs in that it can be either voluntary or not. To me the connection is that the participants of a gang bang are likely to be violent in general.

    Jackson and Shapton just dirty what is noble in christianity. Both of them keep making things worse in a racial sense so that they can keep their support base riled up. Sometimes I have more sympathy for the 6 violent & selfish young men. At least you can call them callow youths (who should still face justice) not coniving manipulators who lead 'their people' about so that they can continue to recive praise and money. Grumble:runaway

    Land of the Free because of the Brave.
    "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." Dag Hammarskjold
    "Children know the truth. Love is not an emotion. Love is behavior." Andrew Vachss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 76
    Last Post: Thursday, November 29th, 2018, 09:06 PM
  2. Immigrant Gang-Bangers Pose with High Powered Machine Guns on Bebo and YouTube
    By Northern Paladin in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Sunday, July 10th, 2011, 05:39 PM
  3. Boxer Claims "Fight Will Be As Easy As Gang Rape"
    By SaxonPagan in forum England
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Friday, September 10th, 2010, 04:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •