Thread: World Wide Mexico?

Last Online
    Friday, September 19th, 2008 @ 08:17 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

World Wide Mexico?

It seems that the southernmost country of North America has expanded its borders somewhat.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/04/Dobbs.Sept5/index.html

Mexico's new president, Felipe Calderone, claims that "Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico. "

How comforting. I had rather hoped, however, that my country and my bloodline might have something to say about the name, the values, the work ethic and the faith of what used to be called 'USA.'

Apparently, neither Mr. Calderone nor Jesus think that we German descendants have the same rights as these Ausländerin...or, preferably, these Rausländerin.

Thank goodness this Hispanic man is not white else the world would denounce him as a shameless racist. But since he's Mexican, he can say what he likes and annex what territory suits him.

It is, of course, racist of me to point out that any/every "undocumented" Mexican in the US is already engaged in criminal activity, in addition to whatever other identity theft, drug dealing and workplace undermining might be going on. Never mind that "Mexican" is not a race. Neither is "Chinese" but don't mention that those freaks are poisoning us as quickly as they can.

Friends in Europe--how quickly would you (rightfully) toss my arse across the border if I entered your nation illegally and then demanded that you (a) give me all the benefits and perks you enjoy as a citizen and (b) immunity from prosecution as an illegal?

We're going to have war on US soil real soon. We might not win.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 30th, 2007 @ 09:32 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ........................................ .(post deleted)

Last Online
    Thursday, December 10th, 2009 @ 07:34 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Calderon established his imperialistic imperatives: "I have said that Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico. And, for this reason, the government action on behalf of our countrymen is guided by principles, for the defense and protection of their rights."
    I think Mexican leadership smells weakness and apathy in the US government. They want to use that to their advantage. It makes no difference that the US has the most open border policy in the world, we make virtually no effort to secure our border as any nation in their right mind would. Every time there's talk of building a wall or conducting raids to round up illegals, the Mexicans accuse us of acting like Nazis.

Hispanics will continue their invasion of the US, becoming the majority in the Southwest. They will then seek enosis with the motherland. Thanks to our government's failure to enforce our border and exercise our sovereignty we have civil war to look forward to in the coming decades.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, March 13th, 2020 @ 02:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Telecommunications
    Politics
    Libertarian/Neo-Imperialist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edenkoben
    Mexico's new president, Felipe Calderone, claims that "Mexico does not stop at its border, that wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico. "
    This has been the official policy of Mexico since the PAN beat the PRI in 2000. All ethnic Mexicans (if there is such a thing) are legally Mexican citizens, no matter where they are born, where their parents were born, or what other countries they might be citizens of. Furthermore, the Mexican government has, since that time, taken pains to aid its citizens abroad in participating in Mexican elections.

The prospect of a legalized Reconquista of the lands ceded by the Treaty of Guadelupe Hidalgo (which only questionably belonged to Mexico in the first place, anyway) is not all that extreme, nor need it involve conspiracy theories or any such thing. If these folks can now vote in elections in both countries, it stands to reason that they would vote for US officials who favor Mexico and Mexican officials who favor the US. With enough dual citizens here, the border would eventually dissolve quite naturally just as a result from this policy of Mexico's.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leofric
    All ethnic Mexicans (if there is such a thing) are legally Mexican citizens, no matter where they are born, where their parents were born, or what other countries they might be citizens of.
    Then Mexico should have no legal objection if the US ever wanted to deport all ethnic Mexicans, out of the US and back to the country they are citizens of.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Great replies, all. Vielen Dank!

A sociology prof told me once that the only reason 'Hispanic' is a separate demographic category is that the English won and the Spanish did not (both the Americas and the high seas before that), Spain being, in his mind, no less Europe than Belgium.

Counterarguments notwithstanding, I think his point was that the so-called distinction had little to do with either sociology or ethnicity and much to do with cultural arrogance and politics.

Americ: You note a crucial duplicity of the Mexican gov't--their hopes for a borderless north do not extend to their own south. For all their cries of Nazism and apartheid (apparently history is not a common course of study there), their immigration policies toward Central America are far more draconian than ours are to Mexico.

Leofric: Good history lesson--one of which I was previously ignorant. I take it this is akin to Israel's idea of citizenship. It also helps to explain why Mexicans (as distinct from Central American immigrants) seem loathe to actually join the US as citizens as opposed to a culture that demands that we yield to them. Having worked with Mexicans, Guatamalans, Nicaraguans and having been neighbors to Salvadorans, there is a real difference in attitude. My experience with Mexicans is that they are contemptuous of the US and Americans, but there's money here. A distinction between "We're lucky to be here" (an attitude I think quite common among immigrants, including my own forebearers) as opposed to "You're lucky we're here"--an aggressive and counterfactual claim (we were doing quite well before 10 million illegals showed up, thank you very much).

Torcuil: Much as I would like not to, I agree. In a class-based society like ours, it won't be until wealthy Mexicans begin cheating wealthy Americans out of dough that things will get really hot. Meanwhile, as we've seen with the US Border Patrol, Mexican-Americans will continue to be short-shrifted, cheated and found criminally liable before illegal Mexicans are. As a nation, we're getting weirder by the day.

In all cases, I reaffirm that "Mexican" is not a race; this is a cultural civil war, one grounded in one of those races to the bottom in terms of values and quality of life. As we average all these US qualities with increasingly influential Mexican qualities, the US will decline but Mexico will not improve. Gangrene does never make a limb whole.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 30th, 2007 @ 09:32 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

........................................ ..

........................................ .(post deleted)

Last Online
    Saturday, October 24th, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lock & Load

"We're going to have war on US soil real soon. We might not win."

Brer I agree with the first sentence, and about the second must say that such is always the case, but we must be willing to fight (bloodily if need be) or we are a people and nation unworthy of our heritage, ancestors and republic. We Texans are well armed, military trained, and getting backed into a corner. Whether it will in the end be another Alamo or San Jacinto...?

What's important is that we stand and fight.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koos de la Rey
    and about the second must say that such is always the case, but we must be willing to fight
    I agree; honor isn't dependent on the outcome of the action but is satisfied by the decision that leads to the action itself. Victory is the result, not the impetus.

Since this is a case of cultural self-defense, our fights are already noble. We can never take violence off the table, but the defeat of this invasion, I think, will be economic and cultural, not so bloody. And we've got to be on guard in this--we've seen even latino ICE agents jailed for their lawful violence against these criminals.

You folk on the border have the double duty of armed and unarmed resistance; up here we've merely got to protect jobs, prosecute the crime clouds that this rabble always stirs up and try to keep our own citizenship intact...and hope they kill each other quicker than they can breed...

Last Online
    Saturday, October 24th, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edenkoben
    You folk on the border have the double duty of armed and unarmed resistance
    Brother Edenkoben,
    It's the only kind of war that makes any sense to me at all ~ defence of one's people and land. There is a pernicious invasion going on. At some point it will become more flagrant, and then it will be stopped by force of arms. I have now doubt that Texans will fight to the last man & woman. It's in our blood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast