Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Exclamation Racial Borders and European Subracial Types

I see European as a blended topsoil to European subrace types sharing great upperclass influence:

#1)British Isles/Brittany-Normandy are Atlantid/Brunn with Keltic centred greatest in Gaul, fanning northwards and tapering in Brittany-Normandy.
    #2)Scandinavia/Denmark is Brunn/Borreby with Germanic/Hallstatt centred greatest in Germania, fanning northwards and tapering in Denmark.
    3#)Finland-Murmansk/Baltic was Borreby and pitifully overtaken by Ladogan Mongolic of the same persuasion as Attila and Ghengis Khan, they had kicked out the Borreby from the Northeast Baltic/White Sea. There is a Danube/Slavic group from the Slavic countries that tapers in the Baltic.

These people's colonising grounds were the North/White Sea lands.

#1)Iberia is Mediterranid with Keltic centred greatest in Gaul, fanning southwards and tapering in the Pyrenees.
    #2)Italia is Alpine with Germanic/Halstatt centred greatest in Germania, fanning southwards and tapering in the Alps.
    #3)Graecia is Dinaric with Slavic/Danube centred greatest in "Slavia", fanning southwards and tapering in the Balkans.

These people's colonising grounds were the Mediterranean/Black Sea lands.

Now, consider it logically, critically:

1)Perhaps you should begin to think more about how Keltic is merely a stabilised blend of Atlantid-Mediterranid with some Brunn(red/green) as a variation.
    2)Perhaps you should see Hallstatt/Germanic as more a stable blend of Brunn-Alpine with Borreby(yellow/blue) variety.
    3)Then we know how Danube/Slavic is a blend between Borreby-Dinaric with Ladogan(black/black) variety.

In this way, we solve questions about geopolitical background.

We can simplify some more, although this is more a GENERALITY:

1)Celtic=Catholic, Republican, Capitalist, Right, (Yellow-basic colour), West Europe
    2)Germanic=Protestant, Libertarian, Labour, Centre, (Blue-basic colour), Middle Europe
    3)Slavic=Orthodox, Democrat, Communist, Left, (Red-basic colour), East Europe

Now, how hard was that?

The question remains about Uralic peoples and whether or not they constitute European. We should see them as a border people to buffer Europe from Asian Buddha/Tao/Shinto etc. They should be a Maginot Line! The same thing with the Caucasians, buffer zone between Europe and Asian Aryan/Hindu/Jainin etc. Then Anatolia, buffer zone between Europe and Asian Judeo-Christian-Muslim etc. There is the Mediterranean/Sahara to buffer between Europe and African.

It was a mistake to call us "Indo-European". Just because some substinence techniques and their foods were learnt and spread from east to west along with their stewards and holy men, doesn't mean we must accept them as European or us as Asian. Just as if the Finns, Hun Chinese and Mongols came barreling into Europe all over again. What did we do the first times? We fought hard and bravely to secure our Europe. It wasn't won the way we wished, and they took up residence(Kidnapping, experimenting alien extraterrestrials, anybody?).

The Judeo-Christian-Muslims invaded and we were almost totally overwhelmed (Megalomanic, psychotic death cults anybody?). Slave carrying pirates from Africa (Gang-rape, anybody?). I mean, what the hell? When is it going to stop? Those very same injurious people try to rule our fates!

If you look at it this way, the three main groups of society are: Civil, Religious, Military. The foreigners managed to disrupt our religions, the source of our culture, making the civilians susceptible to foreign domination in ways military cannot fight. Then the military sides with the foreign-changed civilians and ceases to protect them. The foreigners then join the assimilated civilians while upholding only their own culture and putting the natives under their boots.

It's too bad Rome and Greece were so cosmopolitan. They allowed this nonsense to happen! They thought they could countre-mold these foreigners into the European ways to offset some invasions. What price is too high to pay??? You tell me Medicists!

Please comment freely, negatively/positively.
    Last edited by Ahnenerbe; Friday, October 28th, 2016 at 08:46 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary expletives

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Propaganda's nasty effects on fellow Europeans

Interesting ideas. It's good to have a fresh and thought-out perspective in the mix here are Skadi.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think that phenotypes are outdated and unsuitable for this sort of large-scale classification and drawing borders. Look more into newer genetic researches.

3#)Finland-Murmansk/Baltic was Borreby and pitifully overtaken by Ladogan Mongolic of the same persuasion as Attila and Ghengis Khan, they had kicked out the Borreby from the Northeast Baltic/White Sea. There is a Danube/Slavic group from the Slavic countries that tapers in the Baltic.
    The Borreby type most probably originated in the Balkans.

The Ladogan/East Baltic type has absolutely no connection with Attila and Genghis Khan. It's an indigenous European type.

The Hun/Mongol/Turkic/Ugric conquests made no lasting mark on populations in Europe. Their numbers were never large, their rule was neither long nor complete.

Even longer, or larger-scale conquests made little to no difference in the racial outlook of populations in Europe. The only places that would've been succeptible to change are areas or periods where/when Europe ( or any other region for that matter ) was scarcely settled.

Therefore, an army of 15.000 marauding Huns of 5th century AD couldn't have made a lasting racial impact on any region, but population migrations from some 6000-8000 years ago did make significant changes. Uralic, Neolithic etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Awar For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

A lot of people seem to think that blonde hair/blue eyes is a southeastern thing, but what happened, is an invasion from Scandinavia into the rest of Europe during a later time, spreading blonde/blue wherever they went, including the languages we still have written records of at least mentioning if not vocabulary and grammatical examples including runes. You have this Borreby thing backwards. Borreby is from Northern Europe, not Southern Europe. Dinaric, Alpine and Mediterranean people are Southern. Atlantid, Borreby and Brunn are Northern. It is the later Metal Ages that had a scattering in all manner of directions, not the earlier Stone Ages.

In fact, it is the Stone Age that gave us Meta-Ethnicity, while the Metal Age gave us individual Ethnicity.
    Last edited by Rodskarl Dubhgall; Monday, May 3rd, 2004 at 12:21 PM.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nope, you don't even have it backwards

Europe isn't as much divided racially into north and south as it is into west and east.
    Atlantid, Atlanto-Med, Brunn are western types, Borreby, Dinaric and Alpine are central European types and eastern European types are Corded.
    ( I only mention a few types ).

The eastern Europeans have mixed with Uralic populations, while central and southeastern mixed with Neolithic. ( In fact there was a lot of intermixing going on, but the easternmost areas have most Uralic blood and southernmost ( Greece ) have most Neolithic blood.

Blondism isn't at all exclusive to any of these branches.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Well, I certainly respect that knowledge you just provided to some degree. I agree, however, I believe that there may yet come some evidence that provides clues about Borreby being northeast of where it currently is. There was certainly a microlithic culture along the Baltic at one stage(Epimagdalenian) There was also one on the English Channel and Bay of Biscay(Azilio-Tardenoisian). There was one south of Denmark going east into Belarus(Swiderio-Tardenoisian). There was a Balkan one as well(Danube-Tardenoisian). Italy had Epigrimaldian. The most distant culture was Capsian, in Iberia, Sicily, Ukraine, Arabia and Sahara. In this map I have, none of it seems to fully match the Nordish Anthropology descriptions. My source is The Germanic People, by Francis Owen.

Now, I personally believe the Epimagdalenian culture encircles what seems to be the location I identify with when I consider who I am. I also feel connection between the Northern Megalithic culture and Corded Ware, but they are shown as found in southern Scandinavia, expanding outwards, especially towards eastern Europe, which reflects much of recent recorded history of Germanic tribes colonising there, not some conjectures about how prehistory was like regardless of the findings. I think what Owen wrote makes sense to the findings and history. It certainly mirrors the migrations of the Eastern Germanic tribes for the most part, Central Europe east towards the Black Sea basin.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Rodskarl Dubhgall [RD]; "Blond/blue is not Indo/Aryan-European and I'd like to keep it that way! I don't give a crap for Hindu and other warm climate peoples nor their culture".

Moody; There are indications of 'blondism' in the Rig Veda as well as in Homer.
    Climates change, as we are even finding out today.

RD; "I don't give a crap for Southern life and will not acknowledge their 'supremacy' nor oblige people to write false histories about blue/blond origins to "measure up" with them".

Moody; you'll have to give instances here, I'm not sure who or what you are arguing against.

RD; "I do not link every great thing to Indo-European. That's plain chauvinist ignorance".

Moody; The truth may be chauvinist!

RD; "Ooh! Ogham and Runes MUST be automatically Graeco-Roman!"

Moody; Again, we should be seeking the truth of such matters. If the evidence points to Graeco-Roman origins, then why not acknowledge it?

RD; "Celtic=Catholic, Republican, Capitalist, Right, (Yellow-basic colour), West Europe"

Moody; Exceptions include Scotland, Poland.

RD; "Germanic=Protestant, Libertarian, Labour, Centre, (Blue-basic colour), Middle Europe".

Moody; Exceptions include Bavaria

RD; "Slavic=Orthodox, Democrat, Communist, Left, (Red-basic colour), East Europe".

Moody; Exceptions include Poland again.

RD; "It was a mistake to call us 'Indo-European'. That's jewish multi-brainwashing!"

Moody; 'Indo-European' is the preferred post-war politically-correct synonym for 'Aryan'; we take it to mean the same; - 'a rose by any other name'.
    Is 'Aryan' wrong too?

RD; "It's too bad Rome and Greece were so cosmopolitan".

Moody; They BECAME cosmopolitan; the latter is a SYMPTOM of degeneration, rather than a cause.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Last Online
    Monday, June 6th, 2005 @ 02:03 AM
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless

RD; "Germanic=Protestant, Libertarian, Labour, Centre, (Blue-basic colour), Middle Europe".

Moody; Exceptions include Bavaria
    And Austria.

RD; "Slavic=Orthodox, Democrat, Communist, Left, (Red-basic colour), East Europe".

Moody; Exceptions include Poland again.
    As well as Croatia which is Catholic. Bosnians who are neither Orthodox, nor Catholic are still as Slavic as anyone else in that region.

Last Online
    Monday, June 6th, 2005 @ 02:03 AM
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Slovakia: Roman Catholic 60.3%, atheist 9.7%, Protestant 8.4%, Orthodox 4.1%, other 17.5%

Slovenia: Roman Catholic (Uniate 2%) 70.8%, Lutheran 1%, Muslim 1%, atheist 4.3%, other 22.9%

Czech Republic: Roman Catholic 39.2%, Protestant 4.6%, Orthodox 3%, other 13.4%, atheist 39.8%

Does that make them Southern Europeans?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I do not attribute everything civilised to Mediterranean/Indo-Persian origin etc., just because they say so, and have always said so since their documents were always slanted in their favor. That makes the truth chauvinist, as the truth is stated in their favor almost wholly monopolised. Blindness in these matters doesn't help anybody.

The general facts speak as they are, exceptions are only such, and never the rule.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast