Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: European Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Oskorei
    Yes there is one important reason. We will no longer be Aryans, we will be halfbreeds.
    Not if we kick out all non-Europeans! Why would Islam (as a religion!) make half-breeds out of us? Please explain.

Constantin

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by hchalice
    So are we to start dancing around trees - the Celtic way?
    I'd rather see European children dancing around a tree, then bowing their head towards that Semitic city of Mecca.

Besides, it's ridiculous to reduce European paganism to a mere dance around a tree. That's like reducing Judaism and Islam to refusing to eat pork.
    Last edited by Siegfried; Monday, May 10th, 2004 at 10:59 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2005 @ 09:15 PM
    Subrace
    Galician/Lombardian/Genoese
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    what does Politics mean?
    Religion
    Religion of Romans
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Europe?adopting Islam?please..I think one of the main problems today with people thinking mixing is OK is that Europe has adopted foreign religions. With Catholics it's more than enough!
    Just close your eyes...can you remember
    The generations not so long ago
    I feel the shameless urge that we must restore
    Our former king to his rightful throne
    And with me lords and maidens
    We wait for the chosen son's return

I come alive
    It's a time for celebration
    Our will to restore
    Make our past become the futre once more

Still he lives! 2000 years have passed
    And still we're yearning for his return
    We fulfill a wishful prohecy
    And so the chanting begins
    Hail Caesar...Hail Caesar...we render unto you
    What is still yours

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    I'd rather see European children dancing around a tree, then bowing their head towards that Semitic city of Mecca.

Besides, it's ridiculous to reduce European paganism to a mere dance around a tree. That's like reducing Judaism and Islam to refusing to eat pork.
    The Mevlevi Derwish dance in rotation to be nearer to Allah and become his vehicle, sure bet that they will be it hit by something, a dazing headache of that spinning around and around.
    Besides, they are ascetics, so they make great cause of starvation to purify them from lesser needs; the nausea accompagnying the the headache will purge that big sin of gluttony of having eaten a snack before the performance begun, out of their system.

A child's game exalted to a ritual path to achieve revelation or illumination.
    The contemptious critics and repeated ridiculations applied to the exoteric practices of heathenism are also valid for those of our monotheistic friends.
    How acceptable would they find it?

Dancing around a tree or the derwish way are both evocations of a Polar theme, of a fixed axis whereby the whirling movements symbolize centrifugal/petal forces that emulate the axis, set them in move but is itself untouched by the vortex that has been created.
    It moves without being moved, it's an anchorpoint that sets things in motion.

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/W...a/mevlevi.html

http://www.guidetoturkey.com/abouttu...ps/mevlevi.asp

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2005 @ 09:20 PM
    Subrace
    Brunn/Atlantid/Corded
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Third Position
    Religion
    Nontheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lg
    Christianity is firmly anti-racist, see for instance the story of Moses and his Ethiopian wife. His children disapproved of his marrying a black woman and Moses punished them for their racism.
    I think the objection that Aaran and Minian had in the story was more ethnic/nation than race based. Most anthropologist suggest Hebrews were Hamito-Semitic based on their language, Ethiopians are Hamito-Semitic as well. It was not his children who objected, but his brother Aaron and his wife who the Hebrew god in the story smote down with leprosy, then the Hebrew god went to hide behind a cloud, which oddly enough was located near a volcano in mount Sinai. Yahweh was nothing but a volcano god like the Pacific Islanders had. Some have argued that the Levite priest tribe were Hyskos, possibly Hittite Indo-Europeans, while the other Hebrew tribes were Hamito-Semitic. I suppose if you follow this reasoning this passage would be "racial" and could explain the Afro-curl some Jews have today. They must of been descended from Moses and his Ethiopian wife. Note this belief differs much from what Christian Identity types believe, which is that all tribes were descended from Indo-Europeans.

There are of course many other passages, which point to the the genocidal character of the Israelites and their god in general. This isn't necessarily "racial" as I tend to believe most of these people didn't differ to much on a racial scale. Midianites weren't well liked and apparently worthy of extermination in Hebrew eyes as were many other tribes. Most of these passages have zero credibility, particularly the ones which refer to the Hebrews killing Philistines. Hebrew tribes were nothing but gnats in the eyes of the other people there, not amounting to much of anything in terms of military might, despite the Biblical stories.

Christianity isn't racist? The Jewish character Jesus is quoted as calling Greeks "dogs" in Mark chapter 7 verses 26-28.

The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
    But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to
    take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.
    And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.
    And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.
    It's not until this Greek woman grovels at the feet of Jesus, which seems to work...as Jews love when Gentiles grovel. Jesus changes his mind! Deciding to heal her daughter.The character known as Jesus in the story wants to make it clear the supremacy of Jews and the position Gentiles are to have in Christianity, that of a subservient lap dog.
    Last edited by Krampus; Tuesday, May 11th, 2004 at 12:45 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 2nd, 2005 @ 07:11 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Globalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Siegfried Augustus - " I'd rather see European children dancing around a tree, then bowing their head towards that Semitic city of Mecca.

Besides, it's ridiculous to reduce European paganism to a mere dance around a tree. That's like reducing Judaism and Islam to refusing to eat pork."

True, I have to work on my acid tongue WRT religious systems I deem primitive. I do not know much about Celtic religion so I was out of place to make such a comment, my apologies

however, both druidism and islam are forms of animism, islam being a christianized form of idol worship - my opinion on my readings

[If I am wrong - expletives, angry comments and clarification welcome]

and yes I agree with your " I'd rather see European children dancing around a tree, then bowing their head towards that Semitic city of Mecca." but exactly what is alien about religions which accept anyone as members and good lord what is alien about Christianity - you know that belief system without which Europeans would not have an empire?

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ogenoct
    Not if we kick out all non-Europeans! Why would Islam (as a religion!) make half-breeds out of us? Please explain.

Constantin
    It is a question of Realpolitik. The main threat to White survival today is the invasion of aliens, mostly of muslim creed. It is not very realistic that we would kick out our "muslim brothers" after converting to islam. It is much more likely that it would increase the rate of White woman/Arab male-marriages exponentially. You have a sense of community with your co-religionists, which makes it much easier to mix with them.

Besides, I do not find it honourable to convert to the religion of the invaders. Even if this religion, as all religions, may have positive attributes.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by hchalice
    True, I have to work on my acid tongue WRT religious systems I deem primitive. I do not know much about Celtic religion so I was out of place to make such a comment, my apologies
    Apologies accepted, of course. The problem with European paganism is that many of the esoteric teachings seem to have been lost in time, and we are left with the exoteric remnants of these religions (such as dances around a tree, and myths which far too many people treat like children's stories). This leaves many with the impression that these people were simplistic and primitive, which I don't think is fair.

and yes I agree with your " I'd rather see European children dancing around a tree, then bowing their head towards that Semitic city of Mecca." but exactly what is alien about religions which accept anyone as membersand good lord what is alien about Christianity - you know that belief system without which Europeans would not have an empire?
    They are alien insofar as their teachings are drawn up by people who did not belong to the European ethnoracial group, and are therefore intrinsically connected to alien cultures. During the Middle Ages, Christianity was 'Europeanized' and got mixed up with pagan practices and various superstitions. The religion of the Middle Ages was a hybrid one. I feel that in many Christian circles, the Semitic element is re-emerging though.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I support and respect anyone who searches for spiritual truth and finds it wherever - a tree, a statue of the buddha, a cross, Allah. Nothing is more noble in my eyes than a person who doesn't accept the status quo, who questions everything they were raised to believe and who in faithful fervor blazes their own trail toward the enlightenment of their choice. That is what separates the mice from the men, afterall.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 01:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Overijssel Overijssel
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Lay back down
    Politics
    Blut & Boden
    Religion
    Not sure anymore
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

An true European, no matter he is Germanic, keltic, Slavic, Hellenic, can not be muslim and European the same time. Europe became great in art, culture, philosophy and literature, because of christianity. Although the roots came from the middle east, I have great respect for christianity, but not for the church of today. An European is only he who is an christian or fellower of paganism, he cant be muslim, hindu or what ever kind of fake religion. Islam cant be united with racial awerness and European culture. I dispite islam greatly, they are nothing but then murderers and cant stand any form of critism. I once was posting on an muslimsite and for my ideas about Mohammed, islam and his connection with violence and war, for this I was banned and these losers even replaced all of my post so no one could readed. how childish.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast