Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Lightbulb Neanderthal Origins in Europe

I believe that the depigmentation in Europeans, most noticeable in the north, is derived from Neanderthals. Secondly, depigmentation in the hair and eyes is restricted to Europe, where Neanderthals have their central location. Since most inward migrations have pushed the inhabitants of Europe from it's outward fringes to it's innermost locale, it would make sense with the depigmentation limited to areas of the old Icecap. After all, what is the Ginnunga Gap if nothing but the start of memory for the Northmen to whom they would ascribe the formation of the land? The older memory had been forgotten, kept subconscious until finding dinosaur and other megafauna bones brought back animalist memories, triggering their latent inherited genes of eye and hair colour. What made the Nordic man want to hunt Big Game in Africa like they were invincible? The Nordic man was anciently fearless towards cold and beast alike, not taking crap from their human foes either. They sometimes had little thought to care when it came to overpowering their more southern neighbours after the ice melted. To them, they were practically impervious to pain. I believe the Neanderthal/Nordic man deliberately pursued their prey into the cold and overtook them. I believe red hair/green eyes, is a blend between blond/blue Neanderthals and brown/brown Cro-Magnons, the gap in at least pigmentation differences between humans and their antecedants...just in Europe.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Neanderthal Europe!

I also believe in neanderthal admixture in some modern types, especially the brunn type. long-headed, red-haired, blue eyed, tall, robust people can definetly look towards neanderthals as their creators.

I was found that the red-haired gene dates back to 50,000 bc, much earlier than the supposed arrival of cro-magnons at 30,000 bc. I believe 40% of scots carry that gene, suggesting that neanderthal admixture was extensive, but possibly masked by the mechanism of evolution, meaning quite rapid reduction of teeth, body, and cranial size.

Nordics are physically closer to meds than UP, but genetically closer to UP peoples. I came to the conclusion that the cro-magnons that mixed with neanderthals were a genetically very similar people. Basically a small group of cavemen, those who didn't mix withneanderthals became nordics, other who did became UP, explainning why nordics and UP are at times different and at others very much the same.

If you look at some UP skulls you'd definetly see the connection. All europeans having an origin in the near east, some then changed by a certain neanderthal infusion.

Those molecular clocks they always speaks about are to fast, many believe the eve theory is bullshit, and believe that the clock points not too 120,000 years ago for a common ancestor, but to 500,000 ago, right to homo erectus.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Thanks, NCM. My point was to show how isolated the blond/blue is from the rest of euro forms and the red/green is like a buffer zone between the atlantids and borreby, making brunn some hybridal form. The people didn't migrate over land at that time, but around the south coast to the west coast and then on the north coast. To keep it simple, blond/blue eyes did not come from the Danube, for that would have been far too late in history and when Swedish and other tribes were colonising Eastern Europe towards the Black Sea, a totally different time period. Depigmentation would haves started earlier for blond/blue than red/green. From dark to light is how it goes! I don't believe the propaganda that blonds/blue deserve homeland in the East. That is a political construct! I have blond and blue, but my feelings see the east as a weird place. I prefer the cold north with bears and elk and char!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I was referring to the east being slavic territory as primarily "nordic". As I've stated elsewhere, slavic is a blend between borreby and dinaric.

If I am expected to dish this out, perhaps people should think a little about stereotypes in the geopolitical landscape of europe. I think many waves came from the southwest and southeast, cramming the most ancient europoid neanderthals into the north. Since the newer people avoided the cold, they stayed further south and monopolised the continent, as modern man. A fusion was formed from brown complexioned atlantids in the northwest with yellow complexioned in the northeast, yielding the red complexion in the middle north.
    Last edited by Rodskarl Dubhgall; Thursday, April 29th, 2004 at 08:39 AM.

Disinterested
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2005 @ 10:17 PM
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Neanderthal origins

Here the reproductive isolation of the neanderthals is questioned, because neanderthals are not found to be very different to non-European archaics. One chacter shows a difference between the Europeans and the non-Europeans, which was the mastoid height from the digastric sulcus, but since those of pre-Neanderthal Europeans were unusually tall and those of the later neanderthals was unusually short, it seems that foreign admixture had affected the shift between the pre-neanderthal and neanderthal mastoid heights. Only two characters examined decrease in variability over time, while some others increase in variability.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Post Re: Neanderthal origins

Neandertals and Modern Europeans are totally different. Even to an untrained eye the Neandertal Skull and Build is Drastically different to that of Modern Europeans. Cro-Magnon man was much closer.

If Neandertals weren't isolated? Why the Drasitic difference in Skull Morphology and Build? From Modern Europeans?

Disinterested
    Last Online
    Country
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    Neandertals and Modern Europeans are totally different. Even to an untrained eye the Neandertal Skull and Build is Drastically different to that of Modern Europeans. Cro-Magnon man was much closer.

If Neandertals weren't isolated? Why the Drasitic difference in Skull Morphology and Build? From Modern Europeans?
    Nobody argues that we are not from an immigrant origin, but there is evidence for neanderthal admixture in Europe. The last known European neanderthals are intermediate between neanderthals and moderns.

But this is about the origin of neanderthals themselves, from pre-neanderthal Europeans. Paleoanthropology isn't only the study of the origins of moderns.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The last known European neanderthals are intermediate between neanderthals and moderns.
    This had almost no impact on the European Gene Pool.

Neanderthals seem to be The Native Hominids of Europe. Cro-Magnons relative new comers from Africa.
    Last edited by Northern Paladin; Sunday, July 4th, 2004 at 11:05 PM.

Disinterested
    Last Online
    Country
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This had almost no impact on the European Gene Pool
    That mignt or mignt not be true, in western Europe. I think Saint Cesaire 1 proves that some hybridisation happened, so there must have been at least some. Do you think that this, is from a modern or a neanderthal?
    Last edited by morfrain_encilgar; Sunday, July 4th, 2004 at 11:15 PM.

Disinterested
    Last Online
    Country
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Neanderthals seem to be The Native Hominids of Europe. Cro-Magnons relative new comers from Africa.
    Yes, theis is the issue at the transition between the Middle Paleolithic and the Upper Paleolithic in Europe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast