Should colonise:
    Acadia-Madawaska-Estrie

South:
    West:-Middle:-East:
    Iberia-Italia-Graecia
    Mediterranid-Alpinid-Dinaric

Should colonise:
    Nova Scotia-New England-Dixie

I believe that Greenland, Iceland, Jan Mayen and Svalbard should be communal fishing, hunting and tourist attractions for all ethnic Northern Euro-Americans. I believe that Caribbean and Bermuda should be communal fishing, hunting and tourist attractions for all ethnic Southern Euro-Americans.

I believe Finno-Ugrics need to be excluded from this sphere and included with other Asians as we would exclude them with Turks also, so they would live in western North America, not Florida or Ontario even. Of course Semites, Indians and Indochinese get Middle America with Hawaii. Africans need to boot out to South America. Those Australians and their New Zealand counterparts get Antarctica.

There need to be strict abiding to these rules of treaty that Euros don't live outside their borders!!!

Here's the reasons:

We see double geographical tripartite issues for Thule here!

I hope I have reconciled geography, geology, genetics, culture and history to shine light on Thule, and that "other" (Northern) Atlantis we can call Quebec and Newfoundland.

I believe that the Balts are to Slavs and Finns/Lapps what the Jutes are to Germans and Scandinavians, what the Breton are to British/Irish. I furthermore append the North Sea Low Countries as like the Baltic Sea Prussias with the White Sea Ladoga also. This is mirrored by the rather large, southerly Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea.

I fully uphold the distinction between the Metal-age Indo-European continentals(Keltic) and the Stone-age Northwestern insulars("Atlantid"). Brown hair and it's associated features can be ascribed as originally native to Britain/Erin and its isles IMO. Basically, the whole shores of the northwest can be described as the home of these people which the Kelts complemented. I consider these people to represent the Fomor-Partholon etc.

I fully uphold the distinction between the Metal-age Indo-European continentals(Germanic) and the Stone-age Northmiddle insulars("Brunn"). Red hair and it's associated features can be ascribed as originally native to Scandinavia and its isles IMO. Basically, the whole shores of the northmiddle can be described as the home of these people which the Hallstatts complemented. I consider these people to represent the Norden-Vanir etc.

I fully uphold the distinction between the Metal-age Indo-European continentals(Slavic) and the Stone-age Northeastern insulars("Borreby"). Gold hair and it's associated features can be ascribed as originally native to Finland/Kola and its isles IMO. Basically, the whole shores of the northeast can be described as the home of these people which the Danubians complemented. I consider these people to represent the Jotun-Aesir etc.

Their main source of living happened to be seafaring and seafood, taking up life in the forests residentially.

It used to be that Scandinavia/Finland/Kola was an island connected to the British/Irish ones united once as an island also. I believe that when the islandic peninsula were separated from Europe, they developed an isolated triple culture between the West, Middle and East, reflected in the gene pool and prehistoric tribalisms. I believe the Ladogan Finns and Lapps, like their Mongoloid Uralic/Siberian counterparts, pushed westwards, driving the blondes to central Scandinavia (Aesir-Borreby) from the Finnish/Kola peninsula. I do not believe the Finns and Lapps were native to Finland, Murmansk and Karelja before the land rejoined the continent, but inhabited Arkangelsk/Northwest Russia. When the blondes pushed into the middle in what is termed Scandinavia, the reds were pushed into the British isles(Vanir-Brunn)...[and extirpated what happened to be the earliest inhabitants {Atlantid} to Newfoundland]

The shift from Northeast to Northwest occured after the rejoining upon the continent. The land bridge between Britain and Scandinavia was broken at the same time.

The migrating brownheads were divided by the North Atlantic, island hopping Iceland, Greenland to Newfoundland. The migrating redheads were divided by the North Sea, island hopping the Faeroes isles, Shetland and Orkney from Norway to Pictland. The migrating blondes were divided by the Gulf of Bothnia, island hopping the Aaland isles, Gotland and Oland from Finland to Sweden.
    ________________________________________ _______________________________
    I believe Newfoundland to be the geologic twin to the British Archipelago and the Labrador Peninsula to be the geographical twin of Scandinavia. Ungava Peninsula is the twin to Kola Peninsula so Finland would be just south of there. Since Greenland takes up so much land, to be proportionate respecting that, it's twin islands are Iceland, Svalbard and Jan Mayen. Franz-Josef land and Baffin Island work as twins, as do Ellesmere with Nova Zemla. Denmark is equated with the Gaspesie Peninsula and Ile d'Anticosti.

Southern Quebec is Prussia and Baltica. I have already charted Quebec City as St. Peterburg, Montreal as Novgorod, Ottowa as Moscow; Corner Brook as York. The Long Range Mountains of Newfoundland are the Pennines and the Northern Peninsula in Newfoundland is the Highlands, Avalon with City of St. John's being Ireland, Ontario=Western Russia. Most of Canada including Alaska is Eastern Russia[-except BC isles including Vancouver which is more Japan, Washington being Korea, California being Eastern China, Great Basin being Gobi desert, Rocky Mountains being Himalayans with those in Colorado mirroring where Mount Everest is, Baja California being Southeast Asia and Central America being Mid-East...Australia can actually be seen as twin to Antarctica! South America=Africa! Great Plains=Steppes! Great Lakes=Caspian/Aral Seas]

[If we want to go more south, we will see that Nova Scotia is really Iberia, Prince Edward Isle is truly Basque Country, New Brunswick is definitely Western France and the Low Countries. Bas St. Laurent and Aroostook are Northern Germany. Vermont(Austria) and New Hampshire(Switzerland) are the Alpines.--Mount Washington is covered by an icecap with the worst weather{deadly} in the world! :wink: New Jersey is Italy with Delaware being Sicily. NYC is Genoa. Manhattan is Corsica, Long Island is Sardinia. Connecticut and Rhode Island are Western Italy. Chesapeake is Adriatic. Maryland is Yugoslavia. Virginia is Greece. South Tidewater is Black Sea. Florida is Anatolia/Turkey.]

Let not our ancestor's ignorance go unchallenged as to where we should have resettled in colonies! Colonist children belong in those places respecting the land mirror! We Old World descendants can all share America! European/Whites deserve Northwestern Atlantic Seaboard! No more imperialism! :
    Last edited by Moody; Monday, May 3rd, 2004 at 03:54 PM. Reason: New Title/ removed unnecessary expletives

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Post Re: United Euro-American Empire

Please reply. I look forward to discussing critique and complement of this.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why don't you draw us some maps.
    Have you carefully considered how possible such changes would be, how many wars would such changes cause, deportations of how many millions, how would you pay for the partitions and deportations, for governments merging etc. etc.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Maps...I spent lots of hours comparing the elements of mirroring locations between eastern and western hemispheres. It takes a lot of study to compare positions of mountain ranges, peninsulas, islands, water bodies, vegetation and climate.

Well, if people who visit these forums are so into having a homeland/base, then why not focus on moving in and kicking others out like the non-whites have a lot of fun doing? Hey, they could get land to themselves, too. It's not like nobody would have any land. In fact, the repositioning would let blacks be happy to eat their foods and have their climate. South America and Africa share much similarity. Middle East and Middle America have the same lifestyles and similar cultures. Asians seem to already be on the western American coast in no short supply. Europeans seem to be concentrated on the eastern coast in no short supply, if you get my understanding. Canada and Russia. There's something prophetic about the way they are already organised geopolitically.

In order to take back control of our destinies away from fragmentation and dissolution by immigrating nonwhites, it seems like a fine risk to take. It's trying to repair some damages history left us all; white, black, brown.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall
    Please reply. I look forward to discussing critique and complement of this.
    I'm going to try to be very polite about this... Stay away from the USA... We don't want to be in some Pan-white empire / alliance... Maybe an alliance. But we have seen where over foreign involvement gets us. The USA is a country of isolationism, and that it should stay. We should only intervene overseas when the saftey of whites is at risk.
    www.mysticknights.org (A good eastern and midwestern Klan)
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)
    www.safl.co.za (A miltia for defense of Boers)
    www.awb.co.za (The Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

"The "Religious Right" is neither religious nor right." -Me

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Brethren
    I'm going to try to be very polite about this... Stay away from the USA... We don't want to be in some Pan-white empire / alliance... Maybe an alliance. But we have seen where over foreign involvement gets us. The USA is a country of isolationism, and that it should stay. We should only intervene overseas when the saftey of whites is at risk.

Thank you for the double-standard lack of control.
    That's right! There doesn't need to be a two shored ocean of a federal nation!

Are you kidding? This would give Euramerican/white peoples a chance to stick it together and not be broken apart, but you don't want to further a cause for unity of two halves. You want to break off connections with your only family. WTF? That sounds racemixer to me. You would be fine to have Africa free of whites but America drowned in them?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Are you kidding? This would give Euramerican/white peoples a chance to stick it together and not be broken apart, but you don't want to further a cause for unity of two halves. You want to break off connections with your only family. WTF? That sounds racemixer to me. You would be fine to have Africa free of whites but America drowned in them?
    And what happens when we have a bad person (such as a closet faggot) or somebody who looks good at first, like GW Bush, get elected... Then not just one country suffers. The entire white world suffers.
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Judging from your other posts, and your casual use of the f--- word... I will take eveything you say with a grain of salt.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Your hatred of Ladogans and Finno-Ugrians is bizarre and sickening.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I feel with words, that can explain my "f" word extravaganza. Besides, I am just testing people.

Ladogan/Uralic issues have been well covered up to avoid conflict in Scandinavia, however, their scheme can be summed up with what we know about the Huns and Mongols. Invade and kick out the locals. Nice. Hungary used to be Slavs then the Huns, Magyars and Avars jumped in, also terrorising western Europe. Nice. Mongols tore apart Slavic Russia. Nice. Of course, since there is a long history of Uralics in Karleja/Kola, it is natural for you to be offended. I however, will never support Swedes being shoved out of Finland! Try as hard as you want, your peoples were truly the newcomers. It was your peoples that set the Nordics out a-viking in search of new lands in the west and the adoption of Christianity to Crusade on behalf of the white man in the Baltic. Hah! I am actually okay with that! I agree there was some purpose in Swedes and Danes being Christian as only to keep your type out like in the South against the Turks who took over Anatolia and Cyprus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast