Politics
    Republicanism, traditionalism, .
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Racial differences will be a thing of the past as interbreeding produces a single coffee-coloured skin tone.

Like the spawn of Heidi Klum and Seal? Nice to know my eventual progeny a few centuries or millenia hence will look like Buckwheat.

What an ugly half-caste child. Ick.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    No worries, with the way things are going the world will probably be destroyed by then.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfadur View Post
    I'd like to see Richard Lynn's (author of "Race and IQ") opinions on this article about the future mulatto aristocracy.
    I have read a piece by him that deals with South-America and the Caribbean and the social hierarchy there. Which is a good piece to compare with this article. And it makes the entire coffee colored skin tone more a form of wishful thinking by the author then something based on reality.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 09:25 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    And it makes the entire coffee colored skin tone more a form of wishful thinking by the author then something based on reality.
    A more likely muliculti future is that the darkys are cut out entirely and the future human master race is composed of Europids and Sinids, i.e. a Eurasian master race.

I've got a net friend from China, more or less as pure Han Chinese, traditional Confucian, as can be seen- a person who looks down on Cantonese-speaking Chinese as being mongrels, hates Africans (due to being prone to crime, smelly, ugly, etc.), Muslims, etc. Whites, i.e. Europeans are the only race that is accepted as equal hahaha.

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosomal Viking View Post
    I would not consider it illogical to fight for your hypothetically inferior people. Likewise, I would not conclude it immediately logical to fight for the brown people just because they're superior.
    In the long-run, it's more logical to join the superior side and become one of them. If you're not one of the racial elite, you can always "breed up" and your posterity will evolve into one of them. If you can't beat their group, join them. That's what cold-blooded logic would dictate. But I wouldn't do the logical thing.

You're making the mistake of assuming "logic is good". Many times, it is. Other times, following logic can be a bad thing. In cases like this one, I'd rather follow my emotional bonds to my own ethnic group, than pure unemotional logic. In fact, the original point of Fascism was to assert emotions over soulless rationalism. (The Axis countries all had this emotion-based worldview, in stark contrast to the Allies who had materialistic systems.)

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I've got a net friend from China, more or less as pure Han Chinese, traditional Confucian, as can be seen- a person who looks down on Cantonese-speaking Chinese as being mongrels, hates Africans (due to being prone to crime, smelly, ugly, etc.), Muslims, etc. Whites, i.e. Europeans are the only race that is accepted as equal hahaha.
    That is pretty much the worldview of Sun Yat-sen, the founder of modern China. He had very ambiguous feelings towards Europeans, although he obviously respected their power while having contempt for all the darker races.

(Interestingly, the Chinese used to call themselves "the white race". Pale skin was highly valued in Imperial China, and the upper classes often whitened their skin. To them, dark skin color was a sign of utter inferiority. In fact, they didn't stop calling themselves "the white race" until the Europeans arrived on their shores. Although it was easy to make the mental jump into "the yellow race", since the color yellow has very positive associations in Chinese culture.)

Last Online
    Monday, July 23rd, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, and Germany
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Married parent
    Politics
    Kinism
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have a much different idea as to the future of race and human evolution. don't know how many of you are familiar with Isaac Asimov's Robots and Foundation series but there is a planet there called Solaria which I think best represents the future of humanity. Just replace robots with mongrels, although I doubt they will work on the estates of whites. Whites, at least the ones with the means and the will to do so...the overwhelmingly majority will breed themselves into the brown sludge of mediocrity, will isolate themselves into very small enclaves throughout the world and evolve into something entirely different over the years due to genetic mutation from a lack of a genetically varied population as well as technology (trans-humanism) and eugenics. In the book, Solarians hardly ever communicate with other Solarians and dislike contact with people. The only time they meet is for reproduction, which has lost its humanity and become a mere scientific expedition.

I can just imagine bands of White stowed away in impenetrable fortresses high in the mountains or underground, completely removed from the world at large, evolving into super humans through the use of technology and eugenics and viewing those "outside" as being completely foreign and alien to them, as foreign and alien as we view animals of different species, for instance.

This all just theory but I think it has a few points that holds water, namely, the high exclusive and elitist nature of the European aristocracy.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    A more likely muliculti future is that the darkys are cut out entirely and the future human master race is composed of Europids and Sinids, i.e. a Eurasian master race.

I think in Asia and Europe an elite of non race mixers will emerge. A pure Han is not going to want to breed with a European even if an equal. Look at Japan, race mixing is not big there. Breed with the negro and you decedents will be surfs lol

I think the barrier to this though is celebrity culture that allows blacks with no useful determinable talent or positive attributes to become high status. Football skill is not a good indication of suitability for mating.

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 05:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Asians find us very physically attractive the Chinese are no exception.

However they are not so stupid as to pursue a policy of mass immigration and multiculturalism.
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus.
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 09:25 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Albion.
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    'anti-semite'
    Politics
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    I think in Asia and Europe an elite of non race mixers will emerge. A pure Han is not going to want to breed with a European even if an equal. Look at Japan, race mixing is not big there. Breed with the negro and you decedents will be surfs lol

I think the barrier to this though is celebrity culture that allows blacks with no useful determinable talent or positive attributes to become high status. Football skill is not a good indication of suitability for mating.
    China doesn't face the demographic crisis that Japan does. Japan, like other industrialized first world nations, suffers from the plague of "liberal democracy" that has largely turned its men into effeminate wimps and its women into fetish objects for every sex-obsessed cretin in the world.

The Chinese aren't as hung up on race and ethnicity as Europeans and Americans tend to be, at least not in regards to whites. It might have something to do with Han ideas of physical attractiveness, i.e. they consider fair skin, height, long limbs, etc. to be indicative of personal beauty. What the Han value is more cultural than ethnic I suppose, hence the term Han chauvinism, which is downplayed by the government of the PRC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Aesthete View Post
    Asians find us very physically attractive the Chinese are no exception.

However they are not so stupid as to pursue a policy of mass immigration and multiculturalism.
    I think that the unspoken expectation is that a foreigner dwelling in China will assimilate to Chinese culture rather than continue to remain culturally non-Chinese.

There's a stanza from one of Mengtzu's poems that goes something like "A barbarian can become a Chinese but no Chinese will ever become a barbarian." The one lesson that can be learned is that the Chinese, like other high races and cultures, don't value mediocrity- yet mediocrity is exactly the new normal in the bizzaro world of the 21st century.

Last Online
    Monday, August 26th, 2019 @ 08:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    I am really at loss for words. Apparently Dr. Curry is a reasonably intelligent and well-functioning academic, which is attested to by the fact that he is a PhD and associated with the University of Oxford as well as with the LSE. But still he manages to fail seeing the importance of the main driving force behind his arguments—technology—and implications that it will have in the years to come. As a matter of fact, I also think that he is way off in the timing of his predictions as I expect to see all this happening much sooner that he predicts.

The big mistake Dr. Curry makes is ignoring the fact that while technology and our reliance upon it will have an adverse effect on our immune system, we will also be able to use the same technology to improve that immune system. And the same goes for a lot of other biological systems in our bodies. My prediction is that we will be able to use genetic engineering and genomics to shape ourselves—and not just our progeny—to the image of our ideals. We will also be able to interface directly in different ways with technological solutions to make ourselves into cyborgs of one sort or another.

The important thing to realize is that through our use of and reliance upon technology we will be able to bypass evolution by natural and sexual selection altogether. What we will have instead is evolution through technology and will, and into technology. I see a future in which we will change the biological composition of our bodies through genetic manipulation and use technological implants and systems, like infrared cameras instead of eyes and hydraulic joints and artificial bones instead of a natural skeleton. And so on. Well, hardly even our imagination will set the limits.

So the evolutionary trends pointed to by Dr. Curry will not happen since we will most likely determine our own genetic and biological destiny independently of any “natural” processes.

If, or when, we split into different races the dividing line will be between those with access to this technology and those without.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12