View Poll Results: Are you better off single?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 15.87%
  • No

31 49.21%
  • I like both

16 25.40%
  • Not sure

6 9.52%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Are You Better Off Single?

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    United States United States
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Folkish Pantheism/Stoicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Those who deliberately choose to be single for life might well be the greatest thing since sliced bread - but evolution does not favor them.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 1st, 2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    This kind of hits home for me. Been single the majority of my years I've gotten into the game. My last date was back in February of this year. I can't really pinpoint the reason why I'm single. Maybe the women in my area just want a little more? I've always assumed that, but when I tell someone that they always shrug it off and say that's not the case -- it's just me not being pro-active enough. The last girl I was going out with just didn't work out (refer to Vegan thread I started).

The single life has its ups and downs, I gotta admit. In all honesty, I'd rather just settle down right now. I don't really have the means to even start a family. But, of course, people have had families in worst situations (wars, famines, pestilence, almost apocalyptic events).

Honestly, though, I wouldn't choose the single life if I had a choice. If I could find myself a nice, Conservative woman to settle down with, I'd do it in a heart beat.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts
    Yep, single life is stigmatized, and it sucks. I mean, do we really wanna be cat ladies with 45? I've got a cat alrighty, but it ain't my life partner. I've also got a hubby to keep me warm.

Single folks need to get out there and put themselves out there, your life partner ain't gonna fall out of the sky and knock on your door out of the blue.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 05:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    english/northern irish
    Ancestry
    england/northern ireland
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Occupation
    bookkeeper
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Different strokes for different folks. Marriage is not for everybody. Its all a matter of choice/taste/preference. Being single is self-centered? Good. The more self-centered the better.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    And how exactly does greedy individualism fit into the Germanic preservation picture? Self-centered people don't care about the preservation and well-being of their folk because they feel no collective duty. Everything is about the ego, pure materialism.

Relationship? No, too much fuss. Family? No, why should I be a slave to support my child and spouse? Children? No way, disgusting, they take me away from playing videogames and being self-centered all day long. The duty to my folk, to form a family and have children, is too much of an inconvenience and burden to my narcissistic personality, so I'm going to demonize traditional family and support deviants instead. Homosexuality, transsexuality, castration, anything goes, except traditional family of course. Hippy liberalism at its core.

A simple question for you: why are you on a forum for Germanic preservation?

Last Online
    Saturday, June 8th, 2019 @ 12:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saxonbrit View Post
    Different strokes for different folks. Marriage is not for everybody. Its all a matter of choice/taste/preference. Being single is self-centered? Good. The more self-centered the better.

So how does "choice/taste/preference"? I'm pretty much of an individualist, but also realize that one needs community. The modern day individualism is the result of saturation achieved by the political, social and economic security Westerners are born into. Other institutions now take care that the individual is living in a safe space and taken care of with his material needs. If it wasn't for this, collectivist, probably ethnocentric, networks would take over. They'd marginalize and exploit the individualists then, especially if they couldn't adapt to this.

One needs to have a healthy balance.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 29th, 2017 @ 08:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Prussian/Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Southern Denmark Southern Denmark
    Youth
    Occupation
    Learning
    Politics
    Germanic Monarchist
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Being single is exactly what is propagated in Western European populations by the mass media. It's part of the political tactic used together with spread of miscegenation to undermine and finally destroy the greatest community to ever exist. Being an "individualist" is pointless. As an individualist who fancies himself free of any cultural bonds you simply negate your folk identity and become a drone dependant on the state with no real people who care about you. I read an awesome book on this topic, but I'll refrain from recommending it since I don't want to be branded a shill account :/

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    If you can't relate to someone else, then there's not a way I can force you to cease your lone-wolf-lifestyle because I would have quite the sympathy with the poor girl you'd be forced upon whilst being all 'self-centered.

However - and this is something I do have to say as someone who sees Germanic ethnic preservation as something that isn't just a weekend fad, and that is something that can happen if and only if good people of our folk have kids (because otherwise there won't be a folk to preserve) - don't try and make it bad for everyone else.

You're saying it were "all a matter of choice/taste/preference", yet all I see you do is run around and trash-talk traditional marriage, having kids, etc. - you're trying push your choice upon everyone else. Mind you, it's a bit like it's with gays - if you kept your preference a little more to yourself instead of having to advertise it to the world, people mightn't even have a problem with your 'choice/taste/preference'.

Since you can't be courteous and quiet about it however, people who are happily married with kids are actually rightfully irked by your anti-marriage and anti-kids propaganda on a preservation forum of all places.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Folkish Pantheism/Stoicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is the cry of a suicidal race.

Like nobody else
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 04:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Swedish and Danish
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    Country
    State
    California California
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    NS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjolnir View Post
    Being single is exactly what is propagated in Western European populations by the mass media. It's part of the political tactic used together with spread of miscegenation to undermine and finally destroy the greatest community to ever exist. Being an "individualist" is pointless. As an individualist who fancies himself free of any cultural bonds you simply negate your folk identity and become a drone dependant on the state with no real people who care about you. I read an awesome book on this topic, but I'll refrain from recommending it since I don't want to be branded a shill account :/
    Absolutely, "they" don't want our people to be united for a reason. People who want to stay single and can't even unite with another person in a relationship aren't going to be good at unite with his/her own people overall either. "They" want us all to be lonely and have no connection whatsoever to other members of our people. "They" love it when we fight each other, that's why "they" love creepy shit like feminism where it's gender against gender, but also other weird shit like young against old, rich against poor etc. And now of course to divide our people even more "they" will try their best to promote staying single, especially staying single AND childless.

Unfortunately too many people buy into all this bs, even people on this very forum, apparently..
    A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
    where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast