Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post UP Supremacy!

While everybody has been busy arguing about Nord vs. Med supremacy, they've been overlooking a key body of Europeans who I feel to be superior to both: unreduced, and partially reduced Upper Paleolithics.

[side note: For the purposes of this discourse, I am considering Brunns, Borrebies, Falids and Baltids to be UP, but not Alpines]

People can be graded in 2 main categories: Mental attributes and physical attributes.

1) Mental Attributes: On this one, I'm actually going to declare a partial tie, with the door open for a possible UP victory down the line by virtue of their larger cranial capacity. There has been no real proof that one subrace is smarter than another. That could be because there has never been tests done taking that into consideration , but on IQ tests, no country in Europe (with a certain subracial majority) has really scored proportionately higher than another. Middle/Upper classes (where the higher IQ usually reside) have never been subracially limited either, though it seems in times past that alpines often wound up playing the role of peasant.

2) Physical Attributes: This one is no contest. UPs have everybody beat. Unreduced Europeans are unstoppable in powerlifting/olympic lifting/World's Strongest Man competitions. In any contact sport, UPs dominate. Field events in track are all UP, and there are many partially reduced UPs in sprinting and swimming.

Not all UPs are perfect. They do have a tendency to put on fat, but that is the cross they bear for having a body genetically predisposed to accumulating mass. A proper diet can yeild a lean, but massive body. As far as their historical contributions, perhaps they enjoyed being hunter/gatherers. Heavily forested Europe was more suited for that anyways. Agrarian/Steppe environments are more naturally suitable for cities, and everything that goes with them. Once city life was introduced to them, UPs have managed to succeed marvelously. I think that the physically and mentally perfect European is a high IQ, UP type.

American Couch Potato
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post Re: UP Supremacy!

I don't feel supreme when I have to order my shoes/boots online because no local stores carry the size or if I want to buy a hat I have to feel denigrated and order from http://www.bigheadcaps.com (no lies) Even with my size I can keep up running with the little folk and I open jars for other men. At least there's no pictures of beautiful UPs being compared to, bottom of the barrel in looks, nords & meds.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 22nd, 2006 @ 06:46 AM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Alpines rule, nough said.

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

That's why we, the UP/Atlantids are the best

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I have ruined many-a chairs in my life,
    I can't find eyeglasses, caps, hats, shirts etc. etc.

American Couch Potato
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    I have ruined many-a chairs in my life,
    I can't find eyeglasses, caps, hats, shirts etc. etc.
    I bought my sunglasses at a local big & tall store. I provided the link to wear I buy my hats. I was looking at shirts today online on amazon.com. They sell old Navy shirts up to xxxl, but they don't have a tall size so I may shell out the 8-10US$ to see how they fit. As Americans get fatter it makes it easier for me to find goods. Ahh chairs I don't even want to get into. Over the years I've become very easy in the way I sit down and get up. Do UPs go into berserker fits too because when I get mad...

Senior Member White Preservationist's Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, September 30th, 2005 @ 05:17 AM
    Subrace
    Deniker's Nordic
    Politics
    White Preservationist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There isn't any consensus on the level of IE ancestry.

Too many treat McCulloch's garbage and McCulloch's promotional material as factual.
    the characters do not make the genus, but the genus gives the characters -- Linnaeus

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Reb
    While everybody has been busy arguing about Nord vs. Med supremacy, they've been overlooking a key body of Europeans who I feel to be superior to both: unreduced, and partially reduced Upper Paleolithics.

[side note: For the purposes of this discourse, I am considering Brunns, Borrebies, Falids and Baltids to be UP, but not Alpines]

People can be graded in 2 main categories: Mental attributes and physical attributes.

1) Mental Attributes: On this one, I'm actually going to declare a partial tie, with the door open for a possible UP victory down the line by virtue of their larger cranial capacity. There has been no real proof that one subrace is smarter than another. That could be because there has never been tests done taking that into consideration , but on IQ tests, no country in Europe (with a certain subracial majority) has really scored proportionately higher than another. Middle/Upper classes (where the higher IQ usually reside) have never been subracially limited either, though it seems in times past that alpines often wound up playing the role of peasant.

2) Physical Attributes: This one is no contest. UPs have everybody beat. Unreduced Europeans are unstoppable in powerlifting/olympic lifting/World's Strongest Man competitions. In any contact sport, UPs dominate. Field events in track are all UP, and there are many partially reduced UPs in sprinting and swimming.

Not all UPs are perfect. They do have a tendency to put on fat, but that is the cross they bear for having a body genetically predisposed to accumulating mass. A proper diet can yeild a lean, but massive body. As far as their historical contributions, perhaps they enjoyed being hunter/gatherers. Heavily forested Europe was more suited for that anyways. Agrarian/Steppe environments are more naturally suitable for cities, and everything that goes with them. Once city life was introduced to them, UPs have managed to succeed marvelously. I think that the physically and mentally perfect European is a high IQ, UP type.

Excellent!

This is exactly why I generally stay out of these debates between the diminutive and oh-so-gracile Mediterraneans and Nordics with their fine features and easily breakable bones! ....because there is no debate about UP superiority. I keep waiting for the two sides to come to their senses and bow before our ruddy, robust, muscle-bound and cold-tolerant selves!

Seriously--I'm of the same line of thought and I revel in my UPness.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 20th, 2005 @ 03:20 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Microbiologist
    Politics
    Free speech, democratic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What makes you lot think that you are UP? I have seen photographs of Awar's head - it looks big - and he is 180 cm tall. What other UP features are there? I am a Mediterranean myself and I am not gracile. I have a rugby players build, heavy mesomorph. My span is 105 and I wear size 11.5/10.5/45/29.5 reeboks, in US/UK/Eur/cm size. I have big hands and very broad shoulders. I am 177 cm tall. Does that mean I am within UP size limits? I have only broken one chair or maybe two. I don't work out as I will become overly muscled which I don't like.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 29th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/W.Baltic with Brunn
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme
    What makes you lot think that you are UP? I have seen photographs of Awar's head - it looks big - and he is 180 cm tall. What other UP features are there? I am a Mediterranean myself and I am not gracile. I have a rugby players build, heavy mesomorph. My span is 105 and I wear size 11.5/10.5/45/29.5 reeboks, in US/UK/Eur/cm size. I have big hands and very broad shoulders. I am 177 cm tall. Does that mean I am within UP size limits? I have only broken one chair or maybe two. I don't work out as I will become overly muscled which I don't like.
    Have you been classified as a Mediterranean, or are you just guessing? You could be part Alpine, affected by good diet. 177cm is under 6ft, is it not? How much do you weigh?
    As far as I have observed, there are about 4 main UP builds: Short (high 5ft) with a tendency to accumulate fat, Tall with a tendency to accumulate fat, Tall with a tendency to build muscle, and Tall and leanly muscular.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast