Thursday, July 24th, 2003 @ 12:31 AM
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Breaking Up / Loss of a True Love

Ending a relationship can be very hard. Any advice or sites about it? We all have, and will most likey again have to break up with someone. I am in this situation, and any advice is appreciated...

INSOLENT ARROGANCE
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Did you and your girlfriend have anything in common? Any hobbies? Belief systems?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How hard can it be? Didnt you just come out from another year long relasionship? then how close are you with this new girl here?

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 01:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well, it always depends on the circumstances. If you had a good relationship with the person, and you are breaking up because it's just not working, and there are no really bad feelings then you should be polite. #1 -always break-up with someone in person unless it is absolutely impossible. #2 -explain why you are breaking up with them, and try to avoid using stupid lines like "It's not you, it's me", that is just insulting. It all seems pretty simple though until you have a girl crying in front of you, or getting angry (which happens with men more)....when that happens just stay calm, don't try to comfort them too much...if their emotions get out of hand leave, that's when it's time for them to call their friends, not to cry or complain to their ex! And don't let them talk you into trying again if you are sure that you want to end the relationship!

Now if you are breaking up with someone because they were an asshole (cheated on you or treated you badly), then be as mean and ruthless as you like, or cold and detached, or whatever floats your boat. There are no guidlines besides the laws in your area

waterdrinker

"My Blood Is My Honor" probably wouldn't want my advice anyway, so I will just comment on something Vanessa wrote:

Originally posted by Vanessa
    #1 -always break-up with someone in person unless it is absolutely impossible.
    This should remind us all of one of the best things about internet relationships. You don't have to break up in person!

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 01:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Originally posted by waterdrinker
    This should remind us all of one of the best things about internet relationships. You don't have to break up in person!
    Hahahaha! But then you realize how much of a geek you've been when you have never even met them in person x_p

Last Online
    Thursday, April 21st, 2016 @ 09:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Breaking Up / Loss of a True Love

Recently i parted ways with the one person i truely ever loved.After 5 years of an on/ off relationship i let her go so that we may both find some happiness in our lives.My mind is in a bad place and she haunts my dreams every night.I know it was for the best for her atleast we just were not seeing eye to eye.I felt that i was not being treated like an equal by her.I know this may not be the place to talk about this but i feel i need to get it off my chest as i do not talk about these things with my friends.I find reminders of her in everything i do so life is hard at the moment.I feel stupid posting this but one must have an outlet for these things before they eat you up inside.My worry is that i can never love again because love is the greatest feeling in the world and to have experienced it once with such a great person as she was is enough but on the other hand i do not want to live out my days growing cold never been able to feel love fo an other.I know this may seem dramatic but every one i will ever be with i will compare to her as she helped me when all have turned their backs and fled.I never felt we were matched even in looks her soft pale skin was like nothing i have ever seen or felt before.Im gonna end this post now as its too long already.Just wanna thank any one who reads this or replys.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 10th, 2009 @ 08:34 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It's the worst feeling in the world isn't it. I've been in that situation many times. It's worse when the person who exits your life didn't wrong you in some way. I felt horrible when my ex-wife cheated on me with other men (and women!), but hating her made it easier to cope with. When you still love someone after parting ways its awful, the "haunting" feeling and obsession is unbearable. You have my sympathies and I wish you a speedy recovery my friend.

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 29th, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
    Occupation
    RN
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I hate to hear of your pain, my friend. It isn't right to have such a wonderful person as yourself be treated in such a way. Any woman would be lucky to be on the arm of a man as yourself. Maybe oneday, she'll realize it...but if not, at least you had the strength to let it go( and that is VERY hard to do).

But, you need to forge ahead. You have A LOT to give this world and you should know you have A LOT of support here

I will keep you in my thoughts, and keep posting !!!!!!!!!
    :hug:
    "I can stop trying to discover shortcuts or easy answers to why I feel dissatisfied at times. I am the only one who can make changes, right here and now."
    Dr William Brown

Omnia in bonum
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Nordicdusk, hearing of your situation pains me deeply. Freya and Vidarsson have offered very valuable advice, and I must agree with them. Please keep posting, and realize that you have much to offer. Be well, friend!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast