European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Re: Does size REALLY matter?

Quote Originally Posted by rusalka
    You got me wondering about that "Nordid tongue" Triglav.
    I'm not kidding. She once stuck out her tongue at some reckless driver and it seemed to have been waving like a long flag in a storm.

I was astounded.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Monday, June 6th, 2005 @ 02:03 AM
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triglav
    I'm not kidding. She once stuck out her tongue at some reckless driver and it seemed to have been waving like a long flag in a storm.
    Ah, those formidable Nordid tongues.

I was astounded.
    I'm sure you were.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I was astounded.
    That's why you really dated her, admit it.

American Couch Potato
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I couldn't go with an obese women because I'd end up with obese children. I've said it in other threads and I'm still on my kick of liking women who have meat on them, but not to the point that it hurts their health and daily life. I could not deal with a women who was obsessed with her weight and going to the gym even though she could squeeze through a keyhole if locked out of the house. A healthy mind is as appealing to me as a curvy body. I wouldn't be worried about your weight if you feel healthy and your significant other likes you as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    It can be easily changed (just ask me for a diet plan). There is thus a certain correlation to attitude to life ("the body is the mirror of the soul").
    Send it over buddy and it better not be designed for a 155lb 5'8" man. I get $5/pound at work for the weight loss program. That's a Skadi year subscription right there w/ email.

I attached a picture of the body size/shape/type that I find to be dead on. I would have no problem with a similar body with 20lbs distributed on waist/thighs/rump/upper arms.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPotato
    I attached a picture of the body size/shape/type that I find to be dead on. I would have no problem with a similar body with 20lbs distributed on waist/thighs/rump/upper arms.
    I like that kind of girl too, soft and supple. Endomorphic, endo-meso or endo-ecto are ideal to me. As long as they watch their weight I think they have the best-looking feminine bodies. UP or UP-Nordic women are like this, my favs.

I don't like very tall, fat, or slender girls. Really skinny girls that have no curves, no breasts, no rear, no hips are not attractive to me. Some guys are really strict about a woman's weight, but I don't mind if she is 10-20lbs in excess, as long as the shape is maintained.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    That's why you really dated her, admit it.
    That was after we broke up. She wasn't really the brightest.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm 182 cm tall and weigh anywhere from 89-92 kg. My weight varies on a weekly basis, depending on how much work I have and of course the amount of food I eat.
    I used to weigh 60 kg., at the same height, and believe me, it wasn't a pretty sight. I started working out, and within weeks I began to see a drastic gain, all muscle. I basically gained 25-30 kg within a year and a half, which is almost unfathomable especially since I only worked out sporadically, once a week or so, for about an hour or two.
    I haven't worked out in years however and I have noticed that my muscle is being slowly replaced with fat. I doubt this can be attributed to inactivity, but rather incredible amounts of beer.
    The surprising thing is that my wife actually prefers that I have a little bit of fatty tissue as opposed to the chisled look with veins sticking out of my forehead.

My wife is 170cm tall and weighs 60 kg., a lot of the weight is in her thighs and calves, she used to be a pretty good runner back home. The first time she came to visit me from Poland, about 4.5 years ago, she gained 15 kg in 14 months! This could only be caused by a sudden change of climate and all of the fake genetically modified foods we have here in North America. It could not have been caused by a lack of activity because she was much more active here.
    I did not even notice her weight gain until she sent me pics ftom Poland.
    I didn't mind it at all.

I guess the point here is that you should really watch what you eat. I try to buy organic if I can, and if not, I steal from my Mother's garden. For meat I prefer to go to a German farmer.
    Last edited by bocian; Saturday, April 24th, 2004 at 09:13 PM.

Last Online
    Monday, June 6th, 2005 @ 02:03 AM
    Subrace
    Corded Pontid/Cro-Magnid
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Evil water sprite
    Politics
    laissez-faire
    Religion
    Impious free thinker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocian
    The first time she came to visit me from Poland, about 4.5 years ago, she gained 15 kg in 14 months! This could only be caused by a sudden change of climate and all of the fake genetically modified foods we have here in North America. It could not have been caused by a lack of activity because she was much more active here.
    It's true, moving from a European country to North America surely makes a difference. I was around 44 to 46 kilos back home (which was way too skinny, I must admit) and when I moved here I gained 8 kilos in a couple of months. I lost most of them, thanks to not eating too much outside and cutting on junk food but there's always the possibility of gaining weight very fast if you're not used to these kind of foods. And peanut butter is a killer!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

That was after we broke up. She wasn't really the brightest.
    Aye, finding beauty and brains is rare. You're lucky to have one interested in you.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rusalka
    And peanut butter is a killer!
    Peanut butter and Cola are outlawed at our house.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast