View Poll Results: What's your view on abortion?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's morally wrong

36 20.22%
  • Abortion is in some extreme cases (rape etc.) morally acceptable.

86 48.31%
  • It's morally acceptable

18 10.11%
  • Abortion is a personal matter and so neither moral nor amoral

38 21.35%
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your View Regarding Abortion?

Last Online
    Sunday, July 23rd, 2006 @ 02:08 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    That block-headed avatar is an inspiration. It is the Nordic equivalent of the ancient Greek Thinker.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2006 @ 11:23 AM
    Occupation
    Overcoming self
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weg
    And how many great people have been killed for good in an arbitrary way since the begining? And what about the loss of generations? The unborn babies who didn't give birth to any heir and so one... No wonder why the young aliens account for more than 1/4 of the total young people population here.
    There may have been potentially great people killed, but would they have compensated the broken people resulting from children born to unstable conditions - think of the situations abortions are had in? Would a couple that chooses abortion be able to provide a healthy upbringing anyway? I find it doubtful, since it hints of having higher priorities than ensuring a prospering future for one's own blood. Few kings rise from chaotic swarms...

Redemption for all eternity... Hmm, sorry I don't believe in such things. On the other hand, I do believe anything touched by the members of the tribe is filthy. You don't? Xians have many faults but at least they recognise it, while many heathens have a propensity to minimise their influence in the fall of the "West" (a term I usually don't use for I dislike it).
    No, I don't believe in simple juxtaposition in means of finding a solution for us. I find it much more feasible to examine the world without some rigid absolutes in mind, such as "Jews are eternally evil."

So much for anti-abortion laws being a xian thing... eyes:
    Thank you for enlightening me. It seems other religions too share the fixation on the absolute value of human life of Christianity, or exoteric Christianity, to be exact. Christianity is just the closest example of such behaviour nowadays, which is why I used it.

The embryo'sheart beats regularly between 4 and 7 weeks if I'm not mistaken. So no doubt that it's a murder.
    And? Are you proposing some kind of an indisputable right to live?

For decades, we have not seen abortion used to "preserve", quite the contrary. It is not used in an eugenic purpose but to destroy Europe's biological substance, nothing less.
    Well, to that I'd say that the tool has been applied the wrong way, then. Which doesn't mean that the tool must be slinged as far as possible into some remote lake, never to be found again.

I think we should. The people who has been preserved is the one who forbids abortion for its own women but gives it possible for ours.
    Which doesn't mean that we should necessarily follow their example. They are a group of their own.

Do you worry about your country's lowbirth rate? What do you exactly care about? Are you waiting for Ragnarok by chance? This is the end? Wait and see?...
    As long as there are effects of overcrowding, i.e. former idyllic towns turning into hivelike dens filled with bored, directionless faces, with an atmosphere that slowly chokes everything with its fingers of gray vapours, I don't really lose sleep over low birthrates. If one wants higher birthrates, people should be gotten interested in breeding, as simply banning abortions won't do much if there aren't that many fetuses to abort in the first place. Although I wonder how people trapped in cubicle existences are able to breed anyway, as it certainly doesn't seem like an optimal situation for having children, at least for me.

So it seems I'm just idly sitting and waiting for the firestorm to take my dreaming shape away when I'm not at streets bellowing against abortion, eh?

The battle has already started for decades. It is called : "immigration invasion". We are not in the Middle Ages any more, there are other forms of battles. War is everyday and its battle fields are our streets, schools, ... and overall our maternities. That's why I believe the more we are, the better it is. Like Habib Bourguiba said, they are actually conquering us thanks the womb of their women (and sadly, even with ours now : racial mixing). So for the moment keep your swords in their sleeve, it's a demographic war.
    That is true. Still, I don't see how having a jumble of individuals helps us. Do you think race-mixers have a sense of belonging? I didn't think so either, so it would be logical to minimize the bond-shattering influences like unstable families.

Do you really think abortion is helping us in gaining quality over quantity? Think about this. And what if potential genius, inventors, artists, leaders, great warriors, heroes had been aborted?...
    Yes, I do, for reasons stated in the beginning of this post.

People shall no longer stay in apathy and shall join a natural side gradually after they have encoutered difficulties, especially economicals. For the moment, their belly is too full but many begin to realize some things. The better is yet to come. I don't believe they won't react when most of them will feel directly threatened.
    I hope you are right, but when I let my eyes wander at the present people, pessimistic emotions take ahold of me. People who don't have a sense of belonging in the first place; units dangling from their surroundings with a flimsy cord won't react before the s**t floods on their own yards: it's altogether fine for the average individual if streets are covered by sewage as long as his own lawn isn't covered by that waste!

All in all, what I'd like to know is how it would change the attitudes of people if a ban on abortion was suddenly put in action? Would there be a awakening of respect towards old family values, a mode of thinking that acknowledges family instead of individual as the smallest unit of society?

Last Online
    Thursday, December 10th, 2009 @ 07:34 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Been thinking

About twelve years ago me and my girlfriend at the time got pregnant and decided to go with an abortion. At the time we were both somewhat nonchalant about it, both coming from families who were strongly pro-choice.

Around the time when my wife and I found out she was pregnant about two years ago I began to severely regret that decision. Now watching my daughter grow up and worrying about her occaisionally I regret it even more. I think my girlfriend and I should have went with adoption instead. I did an evil, heartless thing back then and will feel guilty about it for the rest of my life.

A quote from a page on Tyr from the Odinic Rite website:

The spirits of unborn children - 8 million in one recent decade in Great Britain alone - cry out to us from the sleepy mists of Niflheim that they who were torn from their mothers' bodies before that had the chance to live should not be unavenged. What "karmic debt" do we build up by neglecting our duty to avenge these wrongs?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 21st, 2007 @ 02:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Single
    Politics
    Pan-European nationalist
    Religion
    Evangelical Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Poll: What is your view of abortion?

At present circumstances when birth rates are falling a ban on abortions is clearly in the interests of Germanic peoples. Also, the humanity of an unborn child is the only philosophically consistent position.

On the other hand, I doubt that mentally retarded people (even adults) can be considered moral subjects as their faculty of reasoning is comparable to that of great apes. Mandatory screenings and ensuing compulsory abortions should prevent the birth of those abominations.

If the mother is unable to raise the child because of her social circumstances she can give the child to adoption. It is surely a better alternative than a murder.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Re: Poll: What is your view of abortion

In the US, non-Whites (both Negroes & Catholic Latinos) account for a disporportionate amount of the abortions, so a ban on abortions which just make the situation worst. Only a ban on elective abortions by White/Germanic women would be beneficial. Banning abortions would not necessasily increase the birthrate immediately, but it might make people less promiscuous & more sexually responsible, and long term it could lead to higher marriage rates & birthrates.

I'm opposed to compulsory abortions, but I do favor bribing people to have themselves sterilized by offering them cash payments to do so.

hearthtender
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, July 31st, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Irish
    Ancestry
    Swedish Irish ?English?
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    Classical liberal
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

To quote what I said over at BuB.
    ' I have never liked the concept of abortion. However I do not have a significant problem with it before quickening.(when the fetus can be felt moving). I have always felt the the spirt of the aborted child/fetus is not damaged and returns again as another child. I am not sure when the spirt is in place. However I consider it appropriate to hold a ritual after either an abortion or misscarriage. To acknowledge the death of a person/potential person and the loss to the mother. Even if it is an abortion it is still a loss in my opinion.

Now the political-logistical. I support abortion at any stage in the pregnancy to protect the mother's life and health if necessary. I am a proponant of legal abortion, with either parental or judicial consent (In cases of incest or abused teenagers) if the woman is under 18. I have never had an abortion and have seen how it can emotionaly scar a woman. '

I think that motherhood should be praised as a good part of life and people should put their actions where they put their mouths. This is not intended as an arguement against you Tennyson. I just get pissed at people who protest at womens clinics but are not willing to adopt children or volunteer at orphanages or with childrens service agencies.

Land of the Free because of the Brave.
    "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." Dag Hammarskjold
    "Children know the truth. Love is not an emotion. Love is behavior." Andrew Vachss

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Single
    Politics
    Pan-European nationalist
    Religion
    Evangelical Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madoc View Post
    In the US, non-Whites (both Negroes & Catholic Latinos) account for a disporportionate amount of the abortions, so a ban on abortions which just make the situation worst. Only a ban on elective abortions by White/Germanic women would be beneficial. Banning abortions would not necessasily increase the birthrate immediately, but it might make people less promiscuous & more sexually responsible, and long term it could lead to higher marriage rates & birthrates.
    I'm opposed to compulsory abortions, but I do favor bribing people to have themselves sterilized by offering them cash payments to do so.
    It is well documented that a ban on abortions increases fertility. When Ceausescu banned abortions in Romania fertility rates skyrocketed immediately.

It's true that the abortion is a method of fighting crime in the US because it decreases the birth rate of Negroes, however.

Would your view of suitable abortion policies be different in an overwhelmingly White European nation?

Last Online
    Thursday, June 5th, 2008 @ 05:03 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Loner
    Occupation
    stargazer
    Politics
    Capitalism seems to work....
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Never.
    every year is getting shorter, never seen to find the time,
    plans that either come to nought, or half a page of scribble lines,
    hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way;
    the time has come, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Single
    Politics
    Pan-European nationalist
    Religion
    Evangelical Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nätdeutsch View Post
    Never.
    What about those cases when pregnancy endangers the life of the mother? The Catholic Church allows abortions in some of these cases as the death of the unborn child is regarded as an "unintended consequence" of a justifiable act.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladybright View Post

' I have never liked the concept of abortion. However I do not have a significant problem with it before quickening.(when the fetus can be felt moving).
    I am doubtful of life beginning at conception. I think it is more serious to have an abortion after there is brain activity is detectable or there is a heartbeat.
    But generally I am oppose to elective abortions (by elective, I mean abortions done for convience, not for health or because of rape) because I think they have had a negative effect on society. The risk of pregnancy forced people to control their sexual urges better. With the easy availibility of legal abortion, humans have become more irresponsible in matters pertaining to family formation. Many of the demographic & social problems facing Western societies started around the same time abortion became availible on demand.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast