View Poll Results: What's your view on abortion?

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's morally wrong

36 20.22%
  • Abortion is in some extreme cases (rape etc.) morally acceptable.

86 48.31%
  • It's morally acceptable

18 10.11%
  • Abortion is a personal matter and so neither moral nor amoral

38 21.35%
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Your View Regarding Abortion?

Last Online
    Monday, June 25th, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I think abortion is a woman's prerogative until the foetus is viable outside the womb.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I didn't say it's the problem, but it's part of the problem. What do you call more than 250.000 abortions a year for 30 years (more than 7.500.000 in 30 years)? These are only French abortion figures. I call that an issue of importance... Wow, where are you all living? F/ck, read statistics man... Some people should land time to time.

Yeah, abortion laws are good, no wonder why jews voted them. And they certainly have only but good intentions in mind. eyes: Let your people die in your homeland, it's up to you. I consider abortion, practiced on such a large scale, wrong in mine, given we are being wiped out of existence by arabo-negroid hordes who, them, don't practice abortion, that's about it. I'm being practical here, and I'm not playing Mr smart-ass pseudo-philosopher : "So, is abortion morally wrong? Blah, blah blah"... We are facing extinction. It's about time to react, leave your forests for a second. Put the religious problem aside, that's nothing to do with xianism or heathenism. It's about survival.

I don't give a sh!t about pro-life xians moral, those fanatics are opposed to abortion even in case of malformation or mental retardness. Let they be happy with their trisomic offsprings all they wish. As for me, if I obviously value life, I also value quality life (ie, I don't value any life forms), it doesn't mean we'd let our women (French ones, the others' womb are yours) abort for a yes or a no.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Last Online
    Thursday, December 28th, 2006 @ 11:23 AM
    Occupation
    Overcoming self
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weg
    I didn't say it's the problem, but it's part of the problem. What do you call more than 250.000 abortions a year for 30 years (more than 7.500.000 in 30 years)?
    Well then, would France be grateful for those annual 250,000 people now? How many of them would end up as stable citizens unifying the nation, like those blooms of the smallest unit of society, the family, mostly do - instead of just ending up as fragments of an collapsed society?

Yeah, abortion laws are good, no wonder why jews voted them. And they certainly have only but good intentions in mind. eyes:
    Jews this, jews that. Anything touched by jews, or even if only being in same sentence with the word "jew," is condemned to be filthy and beyond redemption for all eternity, is it? Abortion is a tool, and it can be used to both preserve and destroy. How it is used depends on the wielder. As harmful as the Jewish mode of thinking is, I still wouldn't define our stance to whatever concepts or ideas solely by the Jew's use of them.

Let your people die in your homeland, it's up to you. I consider abortion, practiced on such a large scale, wrong in mine, given we are being wiped out of existence by arabo-negroid hordes who, them, don't practice abortion, that's about it. I'm being practical here, and I'm not playing Mr smart-ass pseudo-philosopher : "So, is abortion morally wrong? Blah, blah blah"... We are facing extinction. It's about time to react, leave your forests for a second. Put the religious problem aside, that's nothing to do with xianism or heathenism. It's about survival.
    I don't see how more individuals of inadequate upbringing could benefit a nation in its struggle against external forces, as its precisely the horde of separate individuals that brought Europe to its knees, and vulnerable to attack, in the first place. Unless you are thinking of some final, decisive battle, where everyone will gather either under the banner of the West or the crescent moon and then those two armies, white and brown, would clash against each other - then the raising of quantity over quality would work. But, I must say I don't find that thought very feasible. No matter how many individuals we breed, they are still detached, condemned to drift on their own ways without any actual group cohesion. A mass of individuals is like a pack of chickens: the idle clucking turns into total hysteria, relentless beating of wings and running around screaming, when a predator suddenly leaps amidst them.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Smartass pseudo-philosopher

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Finally, I agree. Abortion should be made mandatory for some women... The ones who give birth to people who don't understand that their own people is being murdered and even approve it... :thumbsdow

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwood
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Smartass pseudo-philosopher
    Well, at least you've a sense of humour...

-But why neo? »

Last Online
    Saturday, April 18th, 2009 @ 11:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Im all for it, this planet is overpopulated as it is.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    This planet is overpopulated by Asians and Africans, not by Europeans. Abortion is mainly (over) practiced in wealthy and developped countries (inhabited by Europeans for most of them).

Quote Originally Posted by Mead Devourer
    Im all for it, this planet is overpopulated as it is.
    Even for your own people?...

-But why neo? »

Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    My own view:

Unless the child is a byproduct of rape, or it has been determined that the child will be physically or mentally disabled, abortion is murder.

Abortion as a means of population control? You've got to be kidding me. Instead of killing babies, perhaps we should be putting bullets through the heads of the irresponsible, selfish people who practice such barbarianism?

Last Online
    Thursday, April 21st, 2016 @ 08:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergreen
    My own view:

Unless the child is a byproduct of rape, or it has been determined that the child will be physically or mentally disabled, abortion is murder.

Abortion as a means of population control? You've got to be kidding me. Instead of killing babies, perhaps we should be putting bullets through the heads of the irresponsible, selfish people who practice such barbarianism?
    I have to agree 100% here.Why should a women be forced to carry a child as a result of rape.How would a mother look upon a child which had come about this way the risk of bitterness is too great and would be no ideal start to a childs life.As for population control thats a shocking view.
    Improvement makes straight roads but the crooked roads without improvment are roads of genius-----
    William Blake

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well then, would France be grateful for those annual 250,000 people now? How many of them would end up as stable citizens unifying the nation, like those blooms of the smallest unit of society, the family, mostly do - instead of just ending up as fragments of an collapsed society?
    And how many great people have been killed for good in an arbitrary way since the begining? And what about the loss of generations? The unborn babies who didn't give birth to any heir and so one... No wonder why the young aliens account for more than 1/4 of the total young people population here.

Jews this, jews that. Anything touched by jews, or even if only being in same sentence with the word "jew," is condemned to be filthy and beyond redemption for all eternity, is it?
    Redemption for all eternity... Hmm, sorry I don't believe in such things. On the other hand, I do believe anything touched by the members of the tribe is filthy. You don't? Xians have many faults but at least they recognise it, while many heathens have a propensity to minimise their influence in the fall of the "West" (a term I usually don't use for I dislike it).

Authentic Pagans' view on abortion :

The Hammourabi's code (XVIIIth c. BC) sanctions abortion. And the Hippocratic Oath(IVth c. BC) says :

Quote Originally Posted by original version of the Hippocratic Oath
    I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody who asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.
    So much for anti-abortion laws being a xian thing... eyes:

Abortion is a tool, and it can be used to both preserve and destroy. How it is used depends on the wielder.
    This is what a 12 weeks (14 weeks of amenorrhoea) foetus looks like, and 12 weeks is the limit of abortion in France and various European countries (including Finland).

It's 16 weeks in Sweden.

20 to 22 weeks in the Netherlands

The embryo'sheart beats regularly between 4 and 7 weeks if I'm not mistaken. So no doubt that it's a murder.

For decades, we have not seen abortion used to "preserve", quite the contrary. It is not used in an eugenic purpose but to destroy Europe's biological substance, nothing less.

As harmful as the Jewish mode of thinking is, I still wouldn't define our stance to whatever concepts or ideas solely by the Jew's use of them.
    I think we should. The people who has been preserved is the one who forbids abortion for its own women but gives it possible for ours.

I don't see how more individuals of inadequate upbringing could benefit a nation in its struggle against external forces, as its precisely the horde of separate individuals that brought Europe to its knees, and vulnerable to attack, in the first place.
    Do you worry about your country's lowbirth rate? What do you exactly care about? Are you waiting for Ragnarok by chance? This is the end? Wait and see?...

Unless you are thinking of some final, decisive battle, where everyone will gather either under the banner of the West or the crescent moon and then those two armies, white and brown, would clash against each other - then the raising of quantity over quality would work.
    The battle has already started for decades. It is called : "immigration invasion". We are not in the Middle Ages any more, there are other forms of battles. War is everyday and its battle fields are our streets, schools, ... and overall our maternities. That's why I believe the more we are, the better it is. Like Habib Bourguiba said, they are actually conquering us thanks the womb of their women (and sadly, even with ours now : racial mixing). So for the moment keep your swords in their sleeve, it's a demographic war.

Do you really think abortion is helping us in gaining quality over quantity? Think about this. And what if potential genius, inventors, artists, leaders, great warriors, heroes had been aborted?...

But, I must say I don't find that thought very feasible. No matter how many individuals we breed, they are still detached, condemned to drift on their own ways without any actual group cohesion. A mass of individuals is like a pack of chickens: the idle clucking turns into total hysteria, relentless beating of wings and running around screaming, when a predator suddenly leaps amidst them.
    People shall no longer stay in apathy and shall join a natural side gradually after they have encoutered difficulties, especially economicals. For the moment, their belly is too full but many begin to realize some things. The better is yet to come. I don't believe they won't react when most of them will feel directly threatened.

-But why neo? »

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid
    Agree with Frostwood. Thank you Frostwood for existing. :peck:
    So 'tis, Frosty is a man of great-thoughts, despite his literally block-headed avatar.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast