Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Japanese Women Want To Look Blonde?

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Why Japanese Women Want To Look Blonde?

Why women want to look blonde?

By MYNIPPON Team, March 23, 2004

As you walk down in Shibuya or Harajuku in Tokyo or the Namba area in Osaka or even some of the other cities in parts of Asia, do not be surprised to see quite a few "blondes". The fad has reached such high proportions that those women who think that they would look ridiculous as blondes have chosen to have either highlights or colored their hair some shade of brown. However, when it comes to movie stars and idols many of them now change their hair colors as if it were just another accessory.

How come so many women are now trying to look like blondes? While no one will never admit it openly, everyone is, of course fascinated by Caucasian bodies of both men and women. Asian men can do nothing much about their appearance other than using the same brands of suits that are popular in the West (since businesses in Asia still expect men to dress and look very conservative) but women have been not only more adventurous but also creative. For example, nothing is more fascinating than to see an Asian woman in a traditional Asian dress, with her hair dyed some shade of brown.

During the last decade or so, dressing styles of Asian women have become completely westernized and other than on special occasions, one rarely sees traditional clothing. The transformation has been so remarkable that many non-Asian visitors to Asia miss seeing the traditional dresses. Many western men and women have admired the jet black hair of Asian women and have talked about it in almost poetic terms though that may no longer be possible.

Does blonde hair make women sexier?

In last couple of years, women have gone one step farther and have chosen blonde or even red color for their hair. First came the tan skin look and with blonde hair, the combination is far more interesting. The question that has been asked by non-Asian fashion experts is - Do Asian women look sexier or prettier with blonde hair? MYNIPPON contacted several people and the consensus is that some women do look sexier in blonde hair since it is so unexpected. Fashion experts encourage being different to create sex appeal and Asian women with blonde hair do stand out. Those women that have a fairer skin color and a shapely body, are even more sexually attractive.

Traditionally, a large number of Asian women have considered Caucasian women as more attractive. The general impression is that Caucasians are taller, have more proportionate bodies (especially larger breasts and hips), and the blonde hair color makes them more attractive. While very little can be done about the height or breast size of women (other than cosmetic surgery and breast enhancement treatments, which appear to be growing industries in parts of Asia), it is easy to change hair or skin color and that is the main reason for so many blonde look-alikes.

What about all those people who think of Asian women as embodiments of oriental beauties with petite bodies, long dark hair, and yellowish skins? Well, there are still a large number of women who look gorgeous as they are. As one of the MYNIPPON member in Italy comments, "Well, any Asian girl looks beautiful!! It's just that they look even better with their natural black hair!"

What do you think of blonde look-alikes?

MYNIPPON

Last Online
    Saturday, March 10th, 2007 @ 09:25 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student.
    Politics
    I don't really have one.
    Religion
    Metalhead.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Why (Japanese) women want to look blonde?

I personally don't like fake blondes. Even worse I dislike those that think they need to have this insanely dark tan.

Last Online
    Friday, December 28th, 2018 @ 07:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes this has been going on for a long time now. I think they look MUCH worse with their dyed blond hair. It doesn't suit them at all. They look infinitely better with their natural black shade... Some of the surgery they undergo is grotesque, too... (hight increasing surgery)

Funnily enough, I know plenty of whites round here who think it's cooler to be Japanese and even that they would prefer to be Japanese....

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I always thought Asian hair is very pretty the way it is, and its a shame for them to ruin it with chemicals. Bluish-black is the darkest color, but most Japanese women seem to have the ability to get brown - reddish brown highlights just from the sun. Asian hair is thick but porous, it soaks up chemicals and bleach easier, and as a result bleaching is very damaging. Also the texture and black pigments make it resistant to bleaching, so it ends up looking orange. I think its obvious that the fashions & trends in Japan are an attempt to look more Caucasian- platform shoes, breast implants, eyelid surgery, hair dyes, colored contact lenses. I think it is sad myself that they are holding themselves to a foreign standard of beauty.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As one of the MYNIPPON member in Italy comments, "Well, any Asian girl looks beautiful!! It's just that they look even better with their natural black hair!"
    Strange. I have seen many very, very unattractive Asian girls.

Oh, and Asians with blonde hair look wierd
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I've always thought that Japanese wish to be white. They are sometimes overt about it, sometimes covert about it. Look at Anime, its main characters are largely white... The Japanese eat up Western Culture as fast as we send it to them... What does this mean for traditional Japanese Culture? Well if I was a Jap, I'd be quite angry...

While I shall admit our Western Civilization is best, but it isn't the best for everybody. Leave the non-whites alone to develop their cultures and civilizations (such as Japan) or lack of civilizations (such as any African nation) as they see fit.
    www.mysticknights.org (A good eastern and midwestern Klan)
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)
    www.safl.co.za (A miltia for defense of Boers)
    www.awb.co.za (The Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

"The "Religious Right" is neither religious nor right." -Me

Last Online
    Monday, November 20th, 2006 @ 03:22 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Occupation
    Pizza girl/ student
    Politics
    Still deciding
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    I personally don't like fake blondes. Even worse I dislike those that think they need to have this insanely dark tan.
    That is a horrible look. So unnatural.

I think that a blonde Japanese, or any other Asian for that matter, looks very unnatractive.

Last Online
    Monday, November 20th, 2006 @ 03:22 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Occupation
    Pizza girl/ student
    Politics
    Still deciding
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lg
    I always thought Asian hair is very pretty the way it is, and its a shame for them to ruin it with chemicals. Bluish-black is the darkest color, but most Japanese women seem to have the ability to get brown - reddish brown highlights just from the sun. Asian hair is thick but porous, it soaks up chemicals and bleach easier, and as a result bleaching is very damaging. Also the texture and black pigments make it resistant to bleaching, so it ends up looking orange. I think its obvious that the fashions & trends in Japan are an attempt to look more Caucasian- platform shoes, breast implants, eyelid surgery, hair dyes, colored contact lenses. I think it is sad myself that they are holding themselves to a foreign standard of beauty.
    I agree with everything that you have said. It is very sad that Asians would want to go as far as having surgery to pretty much get rid of what makes them who they are. The epicathus is what, to me, distinguishes an asian from another. For what it's worth, I think most Asian women are beautiful.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 @ 01:30 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish/Scotch
    Ancestry
    Ireland and Scotland
    Subrace
    Nordid with Brunn admixture
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Insurance
    Politics
    Conservative Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have seen quite a few pretty asian girls...mostly japanese with their lighter skin tones and not so wide noses...but I think anyone who is not naturally blonde should stay that way. It looks ridiculous. Bleached hair generally comes out looking like straw because it is so damaged anyway...I think to them (Japanese) it is considered exotic...women are always trying new fads and trying to stand out...the blonde "kogal" look (fake blonde hair, light lipstick, dark, dark tan) is going out of fashion in Japan however...Thank Goodness....leave blonde hair to the naturally blonde.

Last Online
    Friday, March 30th, 2007 @ 08:01 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarisch-Nordisch
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I once heard about a problem in Korea, where a lot of women carry out a surgery to get longer legs. This is not healthy and a little bit insane from my poin of view. I like traditional girl best wherever they come from.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast