View Poll Results: Should females have the right to vote in political elections?

Voters
460. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

294 63.91%
  • I am not sure

30 6.52%
  • No

136 29.57%
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Women Have the Right to Vote?

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Austria, Silesia
    Subrace
    gotisch-nordisch + alpenländisch
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Scheffjemöpte
    Politics
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Meine eigene ;)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think, women should have the right to vote. Because women are more social than men and have a more empathic kind on themselves.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 22nd, 2017 @ 09:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    America
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Presbyterian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post

As my husband's helpmate, I participated in politics with his approval, and if he was hindered, as his helpmate I sometimes represented him. This may not be a popular worldview, but it is my worldview and it was also my husband's as well. We raised our children in this manner.
    Just curious but how did you participate in politics and was this solely because women are allowed to vote currently?

A woman should never be subservient to a man, for he is obligated to love her as Christ loved the church and she is obligated to obey him as unto the Lord. Both their roles in life have to be fulfilled as mandated by nature and consequently nature's God. Then men will become strong again and women will no longer be disorderly...there should never be a need for a woman to vote since they should come to an agreement over any subject or worldly discussion that needs to be voted on. This will put a stop to any conflict over any matter. If
    an agreement is reached---leaving all to to live happily ever after.
    Actually theologically I agree with much of what you say, although I don't think husband and wife have to be in complete agreement, (certainly however they shouldn't fight over it!).

Lastly, when the Constitution was written, only white male property owners had the right to vote. Not a bad law at all.
    I'm not completely certain but I think that depended on the colony-in New Jersey at least women could vote until 1804!

BTW just noticed, that the font you use is the same as your user name.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Nordic Angel
    These are only arguments from a christian point of view.

I am a Christian, and my worldview is based upon biblical Christianity. And this worldview of biblical Christianity is a living worldview, not a religion, but a way of life.

Fredericus Rex (Quote Tags)

... but how did you participate in politics
    Those who have met me know the answer to your question; however, I never tell.

and was this solely because women are allowed to vote currently?
    No.

Actually theologically I agree with much of what you say, although I don't think husband and wife have to be in complete agreement, (certainly however they shouldn't fight over it!).
    A husband and wife may have disagreements over issues. The fact remains, that the husband is the head of the wife and the leader in the family and home. Ephesians 4:26 comes to mind and it should be obeyed by a couple at all times. BTW, I always treated my husband as my king and he always treated me as his queen. It works!

I'm not completely certain but I think that depended on the colony-in New Jersey at least women could vote until 1804!
    What else would one expect from New Jersey? And a women "he or she" better have some cash or property. Back to my statement...by 1850 almost all white males were able to vote. Bad decision.
    BTW just noticed, that the font you use is the same as your user name
    Of course!

Georgia
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided; and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging the future but by the past.
    Patrick Henry

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    No. The real woman does not need "rights", does not even want them. She is already far too powerful.

"Rights" are only for degenerate "women", half-men, Mannsweiber.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northern German, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Classic Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Let us dispel the myths once and for all.

Women voters, the FACTS

There is a lot of talk lately that we should repeal the 19th Amendment, the amendment that gives women the right to vote because women “vote stupid” or whatever excuse they may have. Today I would like to show you some real evidence that it is not the white women’s vote, but the Jewish and non-white vote that is ruining this country.

According to an article on the Huffington Post’s website titled: “The Elephant in the Exit Poll Results”

… “There have been several headlines about how women, young voters, and even Catholics led the way for Obama. However, it wasn’t the youth, female or any aspect of the religious vote that we should credit; it was the African American and Latino vote. As it stands, no other poll measure (aside from political party) explains as much variance in the election outcome than race and ethnicity; not, the opinions on the economy, not health care and not foreign policy.“ The article continues, “When the data are broken down by gender and race the results show that only minority women voted in the majority for Obama, white women mostly voted for Romney.”

In fact 35% of white men and 42% of white women voted for Obama. That is only a 7 point difference! When we look at the Republican side we have 62% white men and 56% of white women, a 6 point difference. Compare that to 96% of black women and 76% Latino.

Obviously if you group white women in with that it looks god awful, especially when you are a White Nationalist. It would mean that women decided the vote. But when you break it down by RACE, like we ALL should, we can plainly see that the non-whites are the people these folks should be attacking. Not their own White Women!

Voting patterns by RACE

The article continues, “All white voters regardless of age —18-29, 30-44, 45-64, and 65 and older — voted a majority for Romney. All other racial ethnic groups, regardless of age, voted unanimously for Obama.”

What? Regardless of AGE all white voters voted majority Republican?

Young voters “the stupid ones” broken down my race

Now you are going to just LOVE this next graphic… Check out the White/Jewish … yep unbelievable, huh?

Other research points in the same direction. But since Jews include whites, and they are democratic, does this mean that THEY encompass the majority of the democrats within the demographic of white race? Now we MUST ask ourselves, why on earth would professed White Nationalists, specifically those in the AltRight attack their own women with SKEWED facts? Why? I mean come on!

Let’s take a look at some facts for the last 12 years. According to an article titled “How the Faithful Vote 2012 Preliminary Analysis” “ …nearly eight-in-ten white evangelical Protestants voted for Romney (79%), compared with 20% who backed Obama. Romney received as much support from evangelical voters as George W. Bush did in 2004 (79%) and more support from evangelicals than McCain did in 2008 (73%). Mormon voters were also firmly in Romney’s corner; nearly eight-in-ten Mormons (78%) voted for Romney, while 21% voted for Obama. Romney received about the same amount of support from Mormons that Bush received in 2004.”

Voting patterns according to religious affiliation

In another article from Pew, titled “Changing Face of America Helps Assure Obama Victory” they state, “ Nationally, nonwhite voters made up 28% of all voters, up from 26% in 2008. Obama won 80% of these voters, the same as four years ago. “ While minority compositional gains were not huge, they offset a strong tilt against Obama among white voters. Nationally, Romney won the white vote, 59% to 39%.

Remember jews are counted as “White”
    In yet another Pew Research Article, titled “A Deep Dive in Party Affiliation” it states: There continue to be stark divisions in partisan leaning by race and ethnicity: Fully 64% of blacks identify as Democrats, compared with 25% of whites. Whites are far more likely than blacks to describe themselves as independents (40% vs. 26%) or Republicans (30% vs. 5%).

The Democratic leanings of the Millennials are associated with the greater racial and ethnic diversity among this generation. More than four-in-ten Millennials (44%) are non-white, by far the highest percentage of any age cohort.

Among non-whites, all four generations lean Democratic by wide margins, including by 61% to 23% among non-white Millennials.

Jews continue to mostly align with the Democratic Party. Nearly twice as many Jews identify as Democrats or lean Democratic (61%) than identify as Republicans or lean Republican (31%).

The partisan leanings of white mainline Protestants mirror those of all whites: 48% affiliate with (or lean toward) the GOP, while 40% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic. Similarly, black Protestants – like blacks generally – overwhelmingly lean Democratic; 82% identify as Democrats or lean Democratic compared with just 11% who align with the GOP or lean Republican.
    Source

Die Sonne scheint noch.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs vonTrep For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Low German & French
    Country
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Free & Libertarian
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Yes, females should be allowed to vote if we want a system that could be legitimately and democratically changed through the expression of opinion of the voter. The fact that females allegedly vote more on the liberal side or are politically ignorant or motivated/influenced by emotionality is not a good argument against it, if you ask me. For if we want to respect the wish of the voters, we will have to accept the fact that they may want to have a liberal system. If conservatives wish to gain or stay in power, then they would have to convince the voting populace that they deserve this. Otherwise, we'd have a de facto dictatorship or totalitarian system like the USSR, where voting is only a show. Although these are generalizations against women and often untrue, as Dagna's article points out. Very good article, by the way

Of course one could argue that people should have an understanding of the political system or at least a minimal intelligence required to understand it and make an informed decision. In that case voting could be IQ-restricted and a certain aptitude test would have to be passed for example. This would not only eliminate the ignorant/idiotic women voters, but also the men of similar background, while intelligent, responsible women would not have their rights trampled on.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Idis For This Useful Post:

The lion's gate
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Black Pigeon made an interesting video on this subject:

“We think that we are born today tabula rasa without a history, but man has always lived in the myth. To think that man is born without a history within himself — that is a disease. It is absolutely abnormal, because man is not bom every day. He is born into a specific historical setting with specific historical qualities, and therefore, he is only complete when he has a relation to these things. If you are growing up with no connection from the past, it is like being born without eyes and ears and trying to perceive the external world with accuracy. Natural science may say, “You need no connection with the past; you can wipe it out”, but that is a mutilation of the human being.” – Carl Gustav Jung, 1957

Last Online
    Saturday, November 25th, 2017 @ 05:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German, English
    Country
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    It seems like if only the right men could vote in the first place, the female vote would be superfluous. The man would vote in good conscience of his wife and family, and the woman is usually voting along with her husband anyway. It isn't that all women shouldn't be allowed to vote (good ones are fine), it's more that it would be unnecessary at the point that good men were already in charge.

One thing is for sure though. The woman shouldn't have all the rights in the world when it comes to no fault divorce, custody of children and welfare. If you take womens' access to the state and its stolen resources out of the equation, there would be many more happy couples, stable families and less divorce initiated by women. But I also believe that there should be a back door for the woman to get out of a relationship instead of being forced to remain married. Sometimes there are genuine cases where they need to get out.

Wild Cat
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    921 Posts
    I'm inclined to select "I'm not sure" (But I haven't, yet.) on this issue, which has proven to be really difficult for me to draw a rational conclusion on.

I don't like the idea of oppressing the rights of women, yet I think feminism has made many women haughty man haters who want to have their cake and eat it too. These spoiled women need to grow-up. But not all women are tainted by the tenets of feminism, of course. And their views and rights should not be restricted in a justifiable effort to silence the attention seeking feminist element polluting their ranks.

It's a complicated matter that requires deep consideration.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post: