Thread: War Magick Technique (from Liber V)

a.k.a. Slå ring om Norge
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Arkansas Arkansas
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

War Magick Technique (from Liber V)

REGULI
    http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib5.html

This one I have found as a very suitable and a most effective basis.

It may be used straight from the book, but I of course leaves out any name of any "magical master" , and restet it with a certain soirit of my own, or even my own magical name.

The rite is somewhat dark, could one say, and represents the other way in, comparing to those LBR`s I have recommended before.

If one believes that one gets dark and shady afer performing Matrtial/ Saturnal magic, one are very wrong. I t cleans, and one gets cleaned of such.
    I suggest, do the rite daily at the same place., to build up a local currect of energy at the spot. The charge is passed like any other charged.

This may be considered as a banishing riual, it surely does. Next, is any distinct rite like an invocation of a suitable god that may harmonize. Jesus would probably not. But any elemental, planetary and zociacal will do.

But you should know, that this is no rite of mercy, it is a rite of strength.

If you are out of balance, has been mental ill, or fear the spirits, lay far away from this, then a standard LBR is the thing.

Good luck!

Last Online
    Sunday, July 23rd, 2006 @ 03:08 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You're joking, Thore_Hund! The Beast of 666? The old one with a thousand eyes? Old Sh*t Face himself?

Seriously, do you believe in this kind of thing? I do not. So I'm interested to know why you might, if you do. Out of interest, as an Odinic shaman.

a.k.a. Slå ring om Norge
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Arkansas Arkansas
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid
    You're joking, Thore_Hund! The Beast of 666? The old one with a thousand eyes? Old Sh*t Face himself?

Seriously, do you believe in this kind of thing? I do not. So I'm interested to know why you might, if you do. Out of interest, as an Odinic shaman.
    I am sorry, I read your posting wrong first. A failure of mine.
    Of course I do not believe in anything or anyone exept of myself. Your tone are however quite condemning. Never mind.

666 is the spirit of the sun, one could say the princip of hyperindividualim. As two ways to cosmic union, the one deluting the ego, the self in the cosmic consciousness soup. The other way, expanding the ego to absorb the cosmic conciousness soup.

The author of the prescribed rite uses Satan as both the contrast to, and as personification of that princip. Just a technical question. Could as well invoke Jehova or Mother Theresa if they could be considered linked to the sprit of the sun.

The sun resides in the middle of its planetary system. The parallell are oneslef beeing the centre of the universe, and all other are statists , or requisits in the personal circus. Quite up to the nonemotional mental principe, it all happends in the brain.

This rite is intended to help expand the ego until all other individuals are like dolls or toys. "The words from " A whiter shade of Pale " covers the feeling that first arrives on this." I was feekling kind of seasick.." and " the crowd cried out for more". Something is "very wrong" about that energy, it turns the world inside out and upside down.

It is like a hybris that goes all the way until it setas the new standard, and is no longer a hybris, but the foundation of the world. The halfway, or 90% it would still be a hybris

But it works very well.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I beg your Pardon?

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm not condemning you, Thore_Hund:runaway

I mean this 666 Beast, the one everyone is familiar with, the one the raving nutters go ga-ga over and that is their sign of the "end times".

http://www.av1611.org/666/

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/

a.k.a. Slå ring om Norge
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Arkansas Arkansas
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I'm not condemning you, Thore_Hund:runaway

I mean this 666 Beast, the one everyone is familiar with, the one the raving nutters go ga-ga over and that is their sign of the "end times".

http://www.av1611.org/666/

http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/666/
    None of twose two are known to me.
    Neither of them. This is supposed to be a spirit related to the solar pnincipe, parallell to the the ego as the center of the univers. Of course you dont trust me on this, I may be wrong.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No, you're probably not wrong, they have probably grabbed another mathematical magic number and related it to Beelzebub. It was possibly originally a Greek formulation. Someone else may know.

a.k.a. Slå ring om Norge
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Arkansas Arkansas
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    No, you're probably not wrong, they have probably grabbed another mathematical magic number and related it to Beelzebub. It was possibly originally a Greek formulation. Someone else may know.
    No, it is kabbalic. The name Sorath adds up to 666. The spirit of the Sun.
    Interpreted to earthly conditions, total egoism.

Total egoism may imply the wellbeing of others, as they are a part of ones earthly vessel or machinery.. One needs healthy thrells, not of care for the thrells, but for the work they shall do for one.

The whole idea makes me kind of seasick, and I do not like it at all. But the crowd cried out for more....Something like being fed up of spanking maschocists, but still does it to be nice... Seasick...

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You'll have to tell this to the Christians. They think the Beast of Revelation is 666 and they believe this is coming in the End Times to destroy the world, etc. It is the Whore of Babylon's mount and the epitome of evil. Very interesting, Thore_Hund, that you place it as Kabbalic because that is Hebrew magic. Which shows how far everyone has gone from what once was ...