Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Iceland
    The biggest threat to Icelanders is not the presence of colored immigrants, but whether or not they intend to mix with them. Some will... most WILL NEVER!
    Im gonna have to disagree here, The current presence of Non nordics in Iceland, will, if left on it's own means, steadily outgrow the Icelandic populus. They will have more children, some will mix with the Icelanders, and essentially, as Iceland's population is so small, it would be Relatively easy to ethncially cleanse or just Ethnically overpopulate Icelanders.

Iceland simply won't be Iceland without the Icelandics.

I was watching a tv show, called ship wrecked earliar, it's interesting, has upto 20 people living on a desert island.. Of those 20 people, about 3 were Black. Now if this was a real life situation, and they all intebreeded recklessly, The future, in only 2-3 generations Would all be mixed race, half caste, although in that population of 20, 85% were White, the remaining 15% were Black. I think that shows how damaging they are even in small numbers.
    Tired

Last Online
    Friday, September 22nd, 2017 @ 10:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldofDanelaw
    Im gonna have to disagree here, The current presence of Non nordics in Iceland, will, if left on it's own means, steadily outgrow the Icelandic populus.
    What exactly is it's own means? Each individual has a choice about how closely they will embrace the coloreds. In the first place, the presence does NOT even exist in Iceland of it's own means. As I mentioned, every colored immigrant has an Icelandic sponsor.

IF (very big IF) the borders were opened to unlimited immigration and breeding amounted to twice or three times that of the natives, they would outnumber us quickly enough, true. As it stands, the Icelandic economy will not attract such numbers. The day may come when Reykjavík is half or more foreigners. That the day will ever come that the entire race of Icelanders is lost voluntarily I strongly and reasonably doubt.

Don't get me wrong! I wish there were NONE, but Icelanders will not take race for granted to a point that all hope is lost. Racial purity was a lovely resource that Iceland was the last nation to lose. But now we must be realists. We do not have a planet or even tiny isolated island all to ourselves. I don't like being geographically mixed with these bastards, but until the law forces one into every bed, this is not the end.

The threat to Iceland is no greater than the individual weaknesses of the Icelanders.

Don't expect Iceland to become a mongrel nation. These folks are made of stronger stuff. If you don't believe that, give up and take a colored mate today.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Racism/Miscegenation

The biggest threat to Icelanders is not the presence of colored immigrants, but whether or not they intend to mix with them. Some will... most WILL NEVER!
    There are a number of principles that are important when discussing miscegenation.

Assume, if you will, that racism is a genetically-inherited trait; this mechanism prevents interracial mate-selection. I propose that the so-called "Ivory tower" phenomenon has a basis in heredity. In multi-populational environments, those whom are genetically-predisposed to "racism" are always endogamous. Those who are not genetically-predisposed to "racism" and sometimes endogamous. If one considers seperate ethno-nations as "populations", exogamy is equitable to "removal from the population". Thus "miscegenators" promote the selection of "racism" in non-"miscegenators".

I will try not to digress; my point in the previous post was that Europe is by no means in a "dire" situation. Europe has had to "dirty it's hands" before to protect it's survival; has it since lost it's resolve to do so?

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Left to there means, i mean that if they are allowed to stay in Iceland, then be sure, they will outnumber you, if they assume the usual ethnic multiplying(offspring) rate.. Iceland has a tiny population, that it wouldn't take long til they multiply at such a rate that Iceland is indeed, well...
    Im not even talking about the addition of More Immigrants..

Don't expect Iceland to become a mongrel nation. These folks are made of stronger stuff. If you don't believe that, give up and take a colored mate today.
    And what is this?

Im not defeatist, or suggesting Iceland is doomed, im stating the fact that Iceland's native populus is tiny, that with the current amount of Non-Nordics, it is indeed in trouble. As above, im not talking of allowing in any more, im talking of the present amount..

Has to be seen in perspective.
    Tired

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoy
    Assume, if you will, that racism is a genetically-inherited trait; this mechanism prevents interracial mate-selection. I propose that the so-called "Ivory tower" phenomenon has a basis in heredity.
    Absolutely! I have written much on this subject and tried to explain it from a dozen angles and in simple language.

Let me dig up some links and get back to you on this SB. Thanks for bringing it up as relevant to this discussion.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Im not defeatist, or suggesting Iceland is doomed, im stating the fact that Iceland's native populus is tiny, that with the current amount of Non-Nordics, it is indeed in trouble. As above, im not talking of allowing in any more, im talking of the present amount..

Has to be seen in perspective.
    I agree with you. Iceland is in trouble... and seems to quietly know it.

I just don't see Iceland as being more vulnerable in its current situation than any other formerly white nation. Down but not out. Do the math and you'll find that, percentage wise, even with its small population, Iceland is doing pretty good. Not many turks, muslims or gypsy types for one thing...

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 11:28 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A huge part of why nobody is outwardly talking about it is because the economy is doing so good. People are worried but are so busy working and buying the latest gadgets that they are satisfied with that.

Also, the "intellectuals" all figure that if everyone speaks Icelandic, that's enough. Like being able to speak Icelandic makes you Icelandic suddenly. Hatians are Frenchmen, though.

And this is coming from a non-Icelander

Last Online
    Friday, February 2nd, 2007 @ 04:05 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Currently dating
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Well first of all to those speculating a half of Iceland will be coloured faces within the next few years have to realise that the current percentage of Non-Icelanders (5%) is mostly made up of “Whites” which I don’t consider will do much harm. Most of these are Poles who are only here to work; we get a wave of them every so often when large projects get going like with the Kárahnúkar Dam project at the moment. Some of them do stay in Iceland in the end though, but it has been shown that most of them do leave and that the largest part of them are only males without their families.

Now the part we have to worry about is the percentage of coloured immigrants, which is about 1.5% and most of those are Asians with Blacks making up a tiny number. As we speak Icelandic society is changing a lot in terms of people starting to ask why we allow so many foreigners in, especially with the teens, whom it seems mind greatly that Iceland is changing. Due to this we can expect a wave of nationalism within the next ten years as these teens start to question our politics openly. White Iceland is very much right about the increasing conversations going on that always start with the sentence “I’m not a racist but…”, however I just see these in a good light, it means people are talking openly about the immigration problems, and best of all that most people actually realise that this increase in foreigners is highly troublesome.

As for mixing with coloured immigrants I’m not seeing as much of it as we are meant to believe, like White Iceland says most Icelanders would never have children with immigrants and as a recent study has shown most parents would be worried if their child mixed with an immigrant, what might be considered more surprising though is that the same study showed the children them selves (teenagers) are even more worried than the parents about mixing with foreigners.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 04:15 PM
    Subrace
    Skando-Nordid->CM
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    It's strange how the young are concerned, but the older people are more passive :
    Tired

Uniter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Ancestry
    Iceland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    State
    Reykjavik Reykjavik
    Thule
    Occupation
    Merit
    Politics
    Science
    Religion
    Unity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    It's strange how the young are concerned, but the older people are more passive :
    It's because the younger kids have to deal with hordes of immigrant kids in school every day. The older people have to deal with immigrants on a much smaller scale.

Europe - AP Remoteness Lures Immigrants to Iceland

2 hours, 39 minutes ago
    Europe - AP

By JILL LAWLESS, Associated Press Writer

REYKJAVIK, Iceland - New Icelandic citizen Bobby Fischer is volatile, uncompromising and defiantly eccentric. He should fit right in.

AP Photo

Tiny, wind-lashed Iceland has long drawn artists, loners and dreamers attracted by its remoteness, empty spaces and otherworldly, lava-strewn landscape — the very conditions that kept most migrants away and helped forge the proud, independent Icelandic character.

"What was it Buzz Aldrin said about the moon? 'Magnificent desolation' — that's Iceland," said Jose Tirado, a U.S.-born Buddhist priest who has lived near Reykjavik for four years. "Iceland affords the natural inspiration to spend as much time as you like in your head, formulating ideas."

As a result, he said, "Everybody here has a guitar or a poem, some artwork or a play."

Chess icon Fischer, who spent nine months in Japanese detention fighting extradition to the United States, was granted citizenship last week by the country that was the site of his greatest triumph — a 1972 world championship victory in Reykjavik over Cold War rival Boris Spassky of the Soviet Union.

Chicago-born, Brooklyn-bred Fischer, wanted in the United States for playing a 1992 rematch against Spassky in Yugoslavia in defiance of international sanctions, arrived in Iceland on Thursday. The next day, he told journalists: "I was crazy to leave."

He may be right. If any country is willing to overlook Fischer's erratic behavior and often extreme pronouncements, it's Iceland.

The rugged volcanic island whose most famous exports are fish and flamboyant singer Bjork takes a forgiving attitude to personal eccentricity.

"There's a respect for individual autonomy here," said Tirado, 45, who writes, studies and teaches meditation classes to Icelanders. "In Iceland, you're free enough to be rude. They tolerate anybody, though that doesn't mean they approve."

Fischer's arrival has drawn attention to Iceland's immigrants, a small but remarkably diverse group in a traditionally homogeneous country.

Large-scale immigration is a relatively new phenomenon for a country where almost everyone is descended from 9th-century Viking settlers.

The number of foreign-born residents has doubled in the past decade, but is still only 10,000 people, just more than 3 percent of the population. There are Portuguese construction workers building a major dam in the east of the country, Poles working in northern fish factories and Thai cleaners in Reykjavik's hotels, as well as a smattering of young Europeans and North Americans attracted by the country's coziness, strong social safety net and high standard of living.

"It was clean, peaceful, isolated — just what I wanted," said Paul F. Nikolov, an American journalist who moved here six years ago. "Not at all like Baltimore."

The downside is that immigrants often feel like a very visible minority. Many complain it is difficult to gain acceptance from Icelanders.

"Most people ask me why I am here," said Mustapha Moussaoui, an Algerian who works as a chef in a Reykjavik cafe. "And when you work with Icelanders, they won't treat you as a friend for the first year or two — until they get to know you and respect you."

Then there's the weather — "depressing, dark, icy."

"To be honest, it's a really hard life here," said Moussaoui, who is married to an Icelandic woman.

The bill granting Fischer citizenship passed through Iceland's parliament in just 12 minutes. But for most others, it's not easy to become an Icelander.

Those who get a residence permit — usually conditional on a job offer — must wait seven years before they can apply for citizenship, a process that involves multiple forms, character references and often extensive medical tests.

Under tough new rules introduced in 2003 that have been criticized by some human-rights groups, immigrants married to Icelanders cannot apply for a residence permit if they are younger than 24, and relatives of naturalized citizens may not join their family in Iceland until they are 67.

"Twelve minutes!" said Kenyan-born waitress Sheba Wanjiku, shaking her head in disbelief at Fischer's luck. "It's taking me five years."
    Check this n!g out:
    http://w0w.blog.central.is/playerar?...Page&id=305959

"I have reached these lands but newly
    From an ultimate dim Thule
    From a wild weird clime, that lieth, sublime,
    Out of SPACE — out of TIME
    ."
    Edgar Allan Poe

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast