Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Re: Ideal Beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Volksdeutscher
    By collecting quotes my analysis lead me to the conclusion that North Atlantid of Lundman is the same as Coon's Atlanto-Mediterranid.
    And Coon's Atlanto-Mediterranean is also his Megalithic. I don't know if Coon was trying to be politically correct or if he failed to anticipate the confusion he would cause with his labels.

Quote Originally Posted by Volksdeutscher
    The Paleo-Atlantid of McCulloch is confusing. The examples show both broad faced types that are indeed like Lundman's Old Atlantid (he also call it Paleo-Atlantid) and some that are different. That type is not Nordid or really Mediterranid but rather a proto-morphic type that resemble ancestral Mediterranids and Berids. It is a darker (although a bit lighter than Insular and Berid), low skulled, less altered, unreduced, Cro Magnoid survivor. It is by some mistaken for an Alpinid. I think that Catherine Zeta-Jones is a good example. It is less common among the English than it is in Wales and Ireland. Also Fleure note the existence of such a type in Wales. Northern Ireland is again more Nordid, as is Eastern and Northern Scotland.
    Paleo-Atlantid is a periferally Nordish group and I wonder if, in your opinion, it exists as a population or as part of the racial range in the British Isles. Even Coon doesn't seem to have been able to find any sizeable geographical area where this type predominates, not even Wales.
    The dyslexic devil worshipper who sold his soul to Santa

Last Online
    Monday, November 15th, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Ireland, Alcase, Netherlands
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Chemical Engineer
    Politics
    Isolationist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes_Pontikos
    She is purely Mediterranean phenotypically, and quite beautiful.

Here is an interesting story about the Welsh, again indicating the aesthetic superiority of Mediterranoids:
    Blah blah blah.

The Welsh are not Mediterraneans.

Last Online
    Monday, December 11th, 2006 @ 02:51 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes_Pontikos
    She is purely Mediterranean phenotypically and quite beautiful.
    I agree, she is pretty, and on the Mediterranean side. I don't have a problem with her. Such phenotypes are indigenous and can be found in Wales. The idea that all Germanics and Celts have to resemble Dolph Lundgren to a large extent and that everyone who has black hair, dark eyes and/or can tan is non-Europid and should be deported, is quite ridiculous.

Even more sad is the attempt to deny that such types do exist in the North, or to doubt their quality as Germanics, Celts, or Slavs by blaming their traits to Asian or African admixture. There is almost zero non-Europid admixture in Wales (or Ireland).

This doesn't help the cause of Nordish preservation a bit; it just alienates people and destroys the seriosity the idea otherwise could claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    I agree, she is pretty, and on the Mediterranean side. I don't have a problem with her. Such phenotypes are indigenous and can be found in Wales.
    Yes, but as dark as her (in the first picture) is very rare indeed... ask me, I've been living in this country for more than 5 years. They may be more common in Germany, as you've noted - I don't know, since I've never been there.

The idea that all Germanics and Celts have to resemble Dolph Lundgren to a large extent and that everyone who has black hair, dark eyes and/or can tan is non-Europid and should be deported, is quite ridiculous.
    I have never met any person who has held such views.

Even more sad is the attempt to deny that such types do exist in the North, or to doubt their quality as Germanics, Celts, or Slavs by blaming their traits to Asian or African admixture. There is almost zero non-Europid admixture in Wales (or Ireland).
    Some of those traits are indeed due to admixture - it varies from person to person. There are quite a few people already in Britain who are mixed-race from more than three generations. There is even a considerable hybrid "Anglo-Indian" population in Britain, who trace their descendants back to colonial times' miscegenation.

It is also very sad to all of a sudden claim people with mixed blood are now native, and have inhabited these parts for millennia. It is simply not true, and I will never accept such things.

I have never denied a Mediterranean element in Wales, but it is nowhere the predominant subracial element - it is just an admixture, and shows mostly in individual traits, not whole populations. There is not a single town in the British Isles whose inhabitants can pigmentally be compared to any village in Spain or Greece.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, May 12th, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Subrace
    Greek
    Aristocrat/Idealist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is not a single town in the British Isles whose inhabitants can pigmentally be compared to any village in Spain or Greece.

You people are real experts

Last Online
    Monday, November 15th, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Ireland, Alcase, Netherlands
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Chemical Engineer
    Politics
    Isolationist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I have never denied a Mediterranean element in Wales, but it is nowhere the predominant subracial element - it is just an admixture, and shows mostly in individual traits, not whole populations. There is not a single town in the British Isles whose inhabitants can pigmentally be compared to any village in Spain or Greece.
    I agree with your post except I think it would clear up the confusion to refer to a brunet element in Wales instead of "Mediterranean," since the ancestors of this brunet element were Megalithics, who were no more Mediterranean in the current usage than were the Corded and Danubian types.

This is very important in a preservation context since this brunet phenotype occurs as part of a range instead of as a discrete population. Otherwise you have a Brazilian identity in the British Isles with members of the same family identifying with separate subraces even though they have familial genotypes. Don't give an inch here.

There never was -- and still isn't -- a unified "Mediterranean" subrace other than the Mediterranean Proper. The Welsh are not and never have been Mediterranean Proper.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast