Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its Leaders

  1. #1
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Nordhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordicist
    Posts
    3,153
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its Leaders

    What can we conclude about Medicism/Mediterranocentrism from its leaders or the most outspoken Meds?

    Dienekes is apathetic to mongrelization and the destruction of America's white/Nordish foundation, holds a mixed racial median as the ideal beauty, and has said that if all of the races in the world mixed a Mediterranean or Mediterranoid would result.

    Medhammer/Racial Myths seems apathetic as well, and his main motivation is refuting "myths" about race. He is fixated on Nords and Nordicism beyond just refuting what he considers pseudo-science, but further to disrupt any concept of Northern European identity and unity. He also includes Jews in as a core Central Medish type.

    Galvez is allegedly part Jewish. I was told he posted under the name Joseph Cortez on Richard Poe's forum where he admitted this. Like Medhammer, his main motivation is to oppose Nordish identity and Nordicism. He claims he's against white nationalism and there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships.

    Mynydd claims to be pro-Mediterranean and Pan-Hispanic, and refers to himself as a Latino. He identifies more with mixed race Hispanics from South America than Nordish North Americans. He is adamantly against Nords and Nordicism, yet in the past month he has fallen in love with Sigrun Christianson, a Nordicist Germanic redhead. He pursues her with a passion, talks of marriage and children, even though she does not share his beliefs, says that Meds mixing with Nords is wrong, and her ancestry is the farthest thing from Mediterranean and Hispanic. He even says that Nordics are part Mongoloid and that he finds this attractive. To rationalize all of his contradictions, he just claims that she is "Mediterranean" and redheadedness is a sign of Mediterranean ancestry. Perhaps he thinks "we're all Meds." Just like our new member Amar (who AWAR classified as Pontid), a Punjabi, pursues Nordic girls, claims that "we're all Caucasoid," and at least he's not a Negro. Ironically Mynydd then says white nationalism is stupid (even though his idea of race is very similar).

    I think those are the people who have been at the forefront of Medicism, or at least the most outspoken Meds (those of Southern European origin) I have encountered so far.

    With that said, I am not impressed with the racialism of Meds at all. They seem to merely be riding on the backs of Nords. Perhaps the reason why they become so hostile when Nords want to separate from them.

    Thoughts?

    [Related: Meds aren't really racist, only culturalist or theologist]
    Last edited by Nordhammer; Wednesday, April 21st, 2004 at 09:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Gesta Bellica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Location
    30Km south from Milano
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    They are not leaders, they are just people with their own opinions.

    They don't represent any Medicists as a thing such Medicism doesn't exist but is just created by some non european "Nordicist" in order to have a white (supposed) negative counterpart to slander and to insult.

    I can't see how can i be the same as a Greek, we are different culturally as much as we are different from Austrians or Croats.
    Phenotype is not everything, it must walk hand in hand with the cultural aspects.. For example an american Black from the ghetto is not the same than a black african from Mali and so on.

    A huge and culturally uniform white mass is not what i dream of.
    Last edited by Gesta Bellica; Wednesday, April 21st, 2004 at 07:57 PM.

    "E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

    Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.



  3. #3
    Senior Member Carl_Rylander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 2nd, 2006 @ 01:25 PM
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/East Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    The people you listed are probably disdainful of nords because northern barbarians sacked and burned Rome to the ground. They probably hold nords responsible for destroying their civilizations.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Gender
    Posts
    2,671
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Rylander
    The people you listed are probably disdainful of nords because northern barbarians sacked and burned Rome to the ground. They probably hold nords responsible for destroying their civilizations.
    That would be just as ridiculous as blacks claiming whites 'owe' them because of slavery.

  5. #5
    Member Gesta Bellica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Location
    30Km south from Milano
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Rylander
    The people you listed are probably disdainful of nords because northern barbarians sacked and burned Rome to the ground. They probably hold nords responsible for destroying their civilizations.
    yes, they were probably there assisting to such an horrendous spectacle...

    "E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

    Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.



  6. #6
    Senior Member Carl_Rylander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 2nd, 2006 @ 01:25 PM
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/East Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    That would be just as ridiculous as blacks claiming whites 'owe' them because of slavery.
    I haven't seen any of these people claim nords owe them, but I have witnessed them complain about how nords thrusted Europe into the Dark Ages. I've read posts by Dienekes where he's made similar statements.
    Last edited by Carl_Rylander; Wednesday, April 21st, 2004 at 10:14 PM.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 02:38 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Politics
    ...
    Posts
    60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    Meds are the creators...

  8. #8
    Member Strengthandhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2005 @ 09:15 PM
    Subrace
    Galician/Lombardian/Genoese
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Location
    my secret base
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    what does Politics mean?
    Religion
    Religion of Romans
    Posts
    320
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    What can we conclude about Medicism/Mediterranocentrism from its leaders or the most outspoken Meds?

    Dienekes is apathetic to mongrelization and the destruction of America's white/Nordish foundation, holds a mixed racial median as the ideal beauty, and has said that if all of the races in the world mixed a Mediterranean or Mediterranoid would result.

    Medhammer/Racial Myths seems apathetic as well, and his main motivation is refuting "myths" about race. He is fixated on Nords and Nordicism beyond just refuting what he considers pseudo-science, but further to disrupt any concept of Northern European identity and unity. He also includes Jews in as a core Central Medish type.

    Galvez is allegedly part Jewish. I was told he posted under the name Joseph Cortez on Richard Poe's forum where he admitted this. Like Medhammer, his main motivation is to oppose Nordish identity and Nordicism. He claims he's against white nationalism and there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships.

    Mynydd claims to be pro-Mediterranean and Pan-Hispanic, and refers to himself as a Latino. He identifies more with mixed race Hispanics from South America than Nordish North Americans. He is adamantly against Nords and Nordicism, yet in the past month he has fallen in love with Sigrun Christianson, a Nordicist Germanic redhead. He pursues her with a passion, talks of marriage and children, even though she does not share his beliefs, says that Meds mixing with Nords is wrong, and her ancestry is the farthest thing from Mediterranean and Hispanic. He even says that Nordics are part Mongoloid and that he finds this attractive. To rationalize all of his contradictions, he just claims that she is "Mediterranean" and redheadedness is a sign of Mediterranean ancestry. Perhaps he thinks "we're all Meds." Just like our new member Amar (who AWAR classified as Pontid), a Punjabi, pursues Nordic girls, claims that "we're all Caucasoid," and at least he's not a Negro. Ironically Mynydd then says white nationalism is stupid (even though his idea of race is very similar).

    I think those are the people who have been at the forefront of Medicism, or at least the most outspoken Meds (those of Southern European origin) I have encountered so far.

    With that said, I am not impressed with the racialism of Meds at all. They seem to merely be riding on the backs of Nords. Perhaps the reason why they become so hostile when Nords want to separate from them.

    Thoughts?

    [Related: Meds aren't really racist, only culturalist or theologist]
    I don't recall any type of election to pick those members as the "leaders" of the Meds. Sometimes I wonder if this feud among meds and nords only exsists in this message board..

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 02:38 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Politics
    ...
    Posts
    60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    Quote Originally Posted by Strengthandhonour
    I don't recall any type of election to pick those members as the "leaders" of the Meds. Sometimes I wonder if this feud among meds and nords only exsists in this message board..
    I don't think so..
    Visited Italy last summer and I just felt the tension between the Italians and the German tourists, they don't really like 'em..

  10. #10
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Medicism/Mediterranocentrism and its leaders

    Nordhammer, when you decide to quote someone, especially someone you hate,
    at least have the decency to quote the entire statement, in it's CONTEXT.

    You're misquoting, twisting words and HEAVILY EDITING the said statements.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why is There No Medicism, Slavicism, Celticism and the Like?
    By Bärin in forum Germanic & Indo-Germanic Origins
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Sunday, November 22nd, 2009, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •