Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Wagner on 'The Jews in Music'

Ideologically, it is based on Wagner's pathological idea of the Jews as the enemy. Published in 1850...entitled The Jews in Music..

The Jew is repulsive......He rules and will continue to rule as long as money remains the power before which all deeds and actions must needs pale into insignificance......In ordinary life the Jew, who, as we know, has a God unto himself, strikes us first and foremost by his outward appearance which, no matter which European nationality he belongs to, has something about it which is foreign to that nationality and which we find insuperably unpleasant....

The Jew, incapable in himself of communicating artisically with us by means of his outward appearance or language, and least of all through his singing, has none the less come to dominate public taste in the most widely disseminated of modern artistic genres, music....

The Jew has never had an art of his own, and therefore never led a life that was capable sustaining art......We are bound to describe the period of Judaism in modern music as one of total uncreativity and degenerate anti-progressiveness.
    Last edited by Mistress Klaus; Tuesday, April 20th, 2004 at 10:50 PM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 @ 06:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Wagner on 'The Jews in Music'

Thank you for these delightful quotations. I'm elated.

By the way, I don't think Wagner's ideas on Jews were as pathological as painting one's face so as to look like a psychopath.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

....has none the less come to dominate public taste in the most widely disseminated of modern artistic genres, music....

mmm......I wonder why.
    We are bound to describe the period of Judaism in modern music as one of total uncreativity and degenerate anti-progressiveness.

Don't worry, this is only my opinion, but I think Jewish music is better than that of any German classical musician

Last edited by Rhydderch; Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005 at 02:10 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydderch
    mmm......I wonder why.

Don't worry, this is only my opinion, but I think Jewish music is better than that of any German classical musician

Then don't take offense of what I'm going to say, which is also my opinion only.

Jews appeal to the mediocre minds and tastes of the bourgeois philistines, whose function in life is grabbing money. These people have the money, at least what the Jews leave to them, but they feel (because they have heard) that civilization is more than that, so they go to the concert, where they sit their fat bodies and minds for a couple of hours, having difficulty there not to fall asleep. They're like a cattle of cows in the ranch, except that cows are not as dull. These guys know nothing, have no taste, and they go where the Jewish propaganda tells them.

Jews badly miss the lofty ideals that would make their art a real nurture for the soul. Their intolerance for other forms of art, specifically for an Aryan art that would express Aryan soul and memory, is a real nuisance for us, because we are deprived of a very important element of life, namely an environment that would sustain our ideals and talk to our souls.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollon
    Jews appeal to the mediocre minds and tastes of the bourgeois philistines, whose function in life is grabbing money. These people have the money, at least what the Jews leave to them, but they feel (because they have heard) that civilization is more than that, so they go to the concert, where they sit their fat bodies and minds for a couple of hours, having difficulty there not to fall asleep. They're like a cattle of cows in the ranch, except that cows are not as dull. These guys know nothing, have no taste, and they go where the Jewish propaganda tells them.
    Perhaps you're referring to me; well I've never been to a Jewish concert, and I'm talking more in terms of what seems to be Jewish folk music, I don't really like classical music anyway, and I doubt that I could tell the difference between classical music composed by a Jew or by a German.

Anyway, Jewish traditional music can sound quite good (to my ear), so you should try hearing some

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Perhaps you're referring to me; well I've never been to a Jewish concert, and I'm talking more in terms of what seems to be Jewish folk music, I don't really like classical music anyway, and I doubt that I could tell the difference between classical music composed by a Jew or by a German.

Anyway, Jewish traditional music can sound quite good (to my ear), so you should try hearing some
    You mean klezmer

I agree that klezmer is better than music that Jews make for the non-Jews, probably because it is more true to their own tradition and their own Being, and not an attempt to sell lots of records.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know what you mean by Jewish concert. Everything is Jewish in the world I live. You go to the concert : the director is a Jew, the composer is a Jew... And the pigs there say the Jews are a benediction, because they were able to smoothly digest their orgies for a couple of hours.

Just one example : the two French composers considered to be the most important in France in the XIXe century were at that time two Jews : Halevy and Meyerbeer. You don't know them ? Of course, their music is utter crap, it's all in the dustbin now ! Still, you couldn't hear anything else in Paris at that time ! The Jewish directors would play this rubbish endlessly, like mad snake-charmers, and the bellyfulled hypnoticized bourgeois would stormapplaude and grin in utter hollowness before the pathetic dullness and messiness of that all. What a disgusting scene !

Nothing has changed.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2007 @ 09:32 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"If I was a RICH man, ha da heedle deedle dubble bubble heedle deedle do"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lang
    "If I was a RICH man, ha da heedle deedle dubble bubble heedle deedle do"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollon
    Just one example : the two French composers considered to be the most important in France in the XIXe century were at that time two Jews : Halevy and Meyerbeer. You don't know them ?
    No, but as I said before, I don't particularly like classical music, so I probably have'nt really heard of any but the most famous composers.

Nothing has changed.
    Do you have any thoughts on why Jewish composers were so popular, and why nothing has changed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast