European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Slovenian beauties

Quote Originally Posted by Zvaci
    Dont be such a sissy, its Fades place, not Skadi. It was my provocation to you, powered by Thephora freedom of speech.
    A two-faced attitude?

I wisited Slovenia several times, and I coul'dn notice the difference. I found many swarthy Slovenians.
    Please keep in mind that Slovenian doens't mean ethnically Slovene. I have seen the difference.

Only in your pipe-dreems
    Not necessarily in terms of being much much lighter, even though noticeably lighter.
    The average pigmentation of the Slovenes is lighter than of the Croats. Croatian also have some extremely pigmented individuals (like the Dalmatian Atlanto-Meds) which fall out of the extreme Slovenian range. The difference I emphasize is also due to the different distribution.

It's not all about pigmentation. The types differ as well. Croatian Norics don't look like Slovenian Norics. You look Nordic/Apline/Dinaric, yet not like a Slovenian Nordic/Alpine/Dinaric would look like. You look typically east Croatian. Is that bad? I don't think so.

I could pass as more nordic than majority of your parliament.
    That could well be.

Besides, more nordic Croatians than my self are not rare.
    You're not really Nordic, although about 1/2 Nordic. I know Croatians who are fully Nordic and very classically so. I've talked about them to some members of this forum and told them they were present, even though they didn't really thought it possible. Stereotypes.

Again, I am going to repost (for the second time, as you consistently ignore my statements) what I wrote about Croatian Nordics:

I am sure many people would agree that the Croatian Nordics are more similar to Skandonordics, since they tend to be more gracile and lean - perhaps because those Nordics are the descendants of the Goths. Many Slovenians are more robust Cordeds and continental Nordics (like the Dutch, German or North Italian Nordics).

I am not a Nordic fetishist, but anyone who is familiar with the subject could reaffirm all my claims so far.
    http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthre...?t=9937&page=6

The word 'swarthy' I use as a joke, If you check my 'Ideology' on Thephora you shall find the text 'swarthy around the ears' (even though Im inable to tan)

It was your fault then. If you use it, be prepared to justify it. Okay, let's not use the term "swarthy". Nonentheless, Slovenians are lighter and their pigmentation is distributed differently, as I have already explained.

Proove the Slovenes are lighter than Zagorjeans...also the blond, light skinned types are not rare in other provinces Slavonia (Pannonia) or Istria.
    You have said yourself (whether it was in a PM or a post on Skadi) that Zagorjeans resemble Slovenians and are the lightest.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost...3&postcount=47

I said they are almost identical. The thing is that I have seen some rather sallow and swarthy individuals there - could be migrants from other parts of Croatia. Again, the difference is thus minor, yet existent, since a Croatian Nordid/Alpine like you doesn't look like a Nordid/Alpine from Slovenia.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice try. You're saying you have no majority in your own parliament. ROFL With such majority we shall vote for anschluss
    The percentage of native Slovenes in Slovenia is about 75-80%. We're an endangered species - just like other European countries. You should not make fun of this.

Yes, thats why I would expel those types from Croatia and make us less swarthy.
    First you are proud of being dark-skinned, and then you would expel dark-skinned individuals (like Perkovic whom you admire, or Pavelic whose complexion was rather sallow)? Why would you wish to expatriate your own fellow countrymen? Because they're not depigmented enough for you? Zvaci, please calm down and return when you have made up your mind and devised a healthy plan for the preservation of your nation, its welfare and prosperity. I would really like our neighbours to be well off. I have Croatian friends and I've gotten along with them pretty well. No nation is like the other and thus comparing them is pointless. That is why all are unique and deserve to be preserved. I wonder why you would expel individuals you find not depigmented enough. Do you really envy more light-skinned nations? Pigmentation doesn't equal Europeannes. Apart from the minor Asiatic influence on Hvar, Croatia is perfectly Europid and European.

I had plenty to 'handpick'.
    Here's the entire list:

http://www.gov.si/dz/si/ljudje/poslanci.html

Of course there are atypical examples as well, such as Jansa and Pece, who look exceptional and people wonder where they came from.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2005 @ 12:43 AM
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triglav
    A two-faced attitude?
    Freedom of expression

Please keep in mind that Slovenian doens't mean ethnically Slovene. I have seen the difference.
    Strange. According to official attitude, Slovenia has no minorities.

Not necessarily in terms of being much much lighter, even though noticeably lighter.
    The average pigmentation of the Slovenes is lighter than of the Croats. Croatian also have some extremely pigmented individuals (like the Dalmatian Atlanto-Meds) which fall out of the extreme Slovenian range. The difference I emphasize is also due to the different distribution.
    It's not all about pigmentation. The types differ as well. Croatian Norics don't look like Slovenian Norics. You look Nordic/Apline/Dinaric, yet not like a Slovenian Nordic/Alpine/Dinaric would look like. You look typically east Croatian. Is that bad? I don't think so.
    The differences are not so big to prevent Germanization or Croatization of Slovenia.
    The migrations are unnecessary, its quite possible to Croatize Krain by Ustasha terror methods, and colonization of non-swarthy Zagorjeans, Slavonians, Istrians ect.
    Dinarics shall be present only as terror troops to make certain everything is ok.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 03:38 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last edited by johnnywalker; Wednesday, April 21st, 2004 at 01:21 AM.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 03:38 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed.

This one looks like a hot tempered chick also.
    She reminds me of this Kashmiri chick from India, definately Med..

Last Online
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triglav
    First you are proud of being dark-skinned, and then you would expel dark-skinned individuals (like Perkovic whom you admire, or Pavelic whose complexion was rather sallow)?
    I was referring to non-Nordic Slovenian minority in Croatia like Slovene criminal Joško Joras (only I would not precisely expel him, but set him as an example to other Slovenians)

Last edited by Übersoldat; Tuesday, April 20th, 2004 at 07:00 PM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnnywalker
    She reminds me of this Kashmiri chick from India, definately Med..[/img]
    Yes, the resemblance is striking...
    The Slovene girl looks a bit darker though.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 22nd, 2005 @ 12:04 AM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes, the resemblance is striking...
    The Slovene girl looks a bit darker though.
    Interesting, wouldn't you say.
    The DINARIC girl in question looks just AVERAGE for CROATIA or SERBIA.
    DINARICS are mostly DARK FEATURED, MOST CROATS are DINARIC.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Interesting, wouldn't you say.
    The DINARIC girl in question looks just AVERAGE for CROATIA or SERBIA.
    DINARICS are mostly DARK FEATURED, MOST CROATS are DINARIC.
    The girl in question is NOT dinaric, but MED. Her type is present in Croatia but its not AVERAGE or typical.
    Dinarics are mostly darker, but not so DARK like this Slovene girl.

Dinaric hair is usually brown ranging from light brown to dark brown. Eyes, just like the hair are brown, in darker or lighter range. Blond and blue-eyed Dinarics are not unusual also, specially in Croatia.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 22nd, 2005 @ 12:04 AM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The girl in question is NOT dinaric, but MED. Her type is present in Croatia but its not AVERAGE or typical.
    Dinarics are mostly darker, but not so DARK like this Slovene girl.

Dinaric hair is usually brown ranging from light brown to dark brown. Eyes, just like the hair are brown, in darker or lighter range. Blond and blue-eyed Dinarics are not unusual also, specially in Croatia.
    Sure this light Dinaric type (Noric) isn't unusual, but it isn't very common either. On the other hand, it's common in Slovenia.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast