European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: Slovenian beauties

Quote Originally Posted by Zvaci
    Its an usual name in Catholic countries, remember the German composer Karl Maria von Weber forinstance. The first name cannot proove anything...also I think they use artistic names on this site
    I told you there was a difference in spelling. "Marija" is native. Maria is foreign. She could be Slovene, but due to her looks and name she's almmost definitely foreign.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it's most probably a duck.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Their faces and names could be Serbian:

These ones look more stereotypically Slovene,names also:

This one is cute.She looks Italian,Mojca?

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You're building a strawman!
    I was talking about partition of Slovenia between Austria and Croatia, not making it Swarthier.
    Triglav: Our kin from Krain look nothing like you swarthy Croatians and it would be a pity if they did.

Zvaci: No fear, they shall look swarthy enough after we entertain their mothers.

Source: http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost...5&postcount=97

Source: http://www.thephora.org/showthread.p...3642#post83642

As a totally depigmented individual from totally depigmented familly descending from depigmented province identical to Krain I cannot see how could my presence of my types make Krain swarthier.
    I know many Croats are light-skinned, but many Croats are dark-skinned as well. Anyway, the differecne between Croats and Slovenians in terms of pigmentation is considerable.

I've seen your picture on Stormfront. You, like some of your compatriots, could almost pass for a Slovene (despite some morphological differences like the ears). You look like a northern Croatian.

However, this is irrelevant, since it was you who said Croatians were swarthy and you who said you will make Slovenians swarthy by mixing the Croats with Slovenes.

Post the proof about Zagorjean swarthiness which could prove Slovenia being more Nordic.
    I've never said Zagorjeans are swarthy. In fact, I said so often that they are the lightest of all Croatians. They are nearly as light as Slovenians. The difference is minor.

How have I insulted nations like Germans here? I have pointed out that he could be envious of light-skinned nations such as the Germans (with which he intends to "share" Slovenia). He never fails to mention that the Zagorjean Croats (who are very similar to Slovenians, which he again admits) are light-pigmented:http://www.thephora.org/showthread....15&pagenumber=2 last post.
    http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost...&postcount=107

Zvaci admitted that Slovenians are light-skinned and Croatians mostly aren't. The only large Croatian group that is rather light-skinned are the Zagorjeans who are very akin to Slovenians, which he admitted as well.
    http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost...&postcount=114

In the last statement "light-skinned" is what I meant in comparison with Slovenians.

As for the Nordic element, I have already stated what I believe:

I can also tell e.g. a Croatian Noric (often very low-vaulted and with sallow skin albeit very blondish(!)), Baltic or Alpine from a Slovenian. That has nothing to do with "Nordishness". I am sure many people would agree that the Croatian Nordics are more similar to Skandonordics, since they tend to be more gracile and lean - perhaps because those Nordics are the descendants of the Goths. Many Slovenians are more robust Cordeds and continental Nordics (like the Dutch, German or North Italian Nordics).

I am not a Nordic fetishist, but anyone who is familiar with the subject could reaffirm all my claims so far.
    http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthre...?t=9937&page=6

I don't know if Slovenia has a considerably larger number of Nordic individuals than East Croatia, probably yes. Compared to the whole Croatia, the difference must be bigger. The Nordic element, in solution with Noric for instance, must be much greater in Slovenia, I'm sure.

Also:

I have nothing against Croats. I wish them all the best I just want to preserve the uniqueness of my nation. That is what this forum supposedly stands for. That is why I am a member. I also wish the same things for the Croatians and every other nation in the world. Croatians tend to be rather dark, although there are undoubtably light-skinned Norics, Nordics and Baltics, as well as Alpinids (a blond nordomorphic variant called "Pannonid" by Skerlj). However, there are also light-skinned Italians and Greeks, but we all are aware (at least at this forum I am under the impression) of what the consequences a blend between them and a Central or North European nation would have.

Many people oppose inter-subracial mixing, even on a personal level, yet nobody seems to be alarmed at the fact that there is an individual here who wants to negrify a light-skinned nation.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthre...?t=9937&page=6

Also knowing the the exsistance of Dinaric and Alpine element in South Germany/Austria I cannot see how could South Germanics (which historically own this land to begin with) make you swarthier than you already are.
    You have brought this up only now. How is this relevant to anything we have discussed so far?

Forgive me for not believing the story about Slovenians being a super-race infront of South Germans and North Croats.
    I've never said Slovenians are a super-race, nor have I ever said they are superior to anyone. Neither are they inferior. Period.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

Last Online
    Thursday, April 22nd, 2004 @ 03:38 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed.

This one looks like a hot tempered chick also.
    she's hot because she's Med..

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2005 @ 12:43 AM
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Slovenian parliament members:

http://www.sigov.si/dz/si/ljudje/poslanci.html

I could be wrong, but I'm not certain many of these faces can pass as average Swedes. They look more like average Croats, or even Serbs.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I could be wrong, but I'm not certain many of these faces can pass as average Swedes.
    I never said they could nor do I wish to identify or assimilate Slovenes with anyone. In case you still haven't grasped the gist, I want to preserve out nation, not mix. And I am not a Nordic fetishist.

They look more like average Croats, or even Serbs.

That's because their names are Croatian and Serbian. Jakic, Lukic, Vucko, Jeric, Mamic - all Serbian or Croatian. The list goes on and on. How about tanning? What about half-Slovenes with Slovenian names? Levic is Jewish. Gasparini is Italian. Spindler sounds German.

I've never denied that there are darker Slovenians. On the average, though, there is a (considerable difference) between Croatians and Slovenes which you have admitted as well.

Much depends on the lighting in the photos, though. I'm blond, my facial hair and my brows are white, my skin is very florid, yet in some pictures you could use me as proof of "Slovenian swarthiness".

This man, for example, would never pass for a Slovenian:
    http://www.skopactel.com/crosingers/thomson1.jpg

The bottom line is that there is a difference between Slovenians and Croatians (sub)racially. An impact of one on the other would be detrimental.

All of those individuals you, be they Slovenians, Serbs, Croats or whatnot, look perfectly European (apart from the naturalised Jew perhaps).

You have again handpicked the pictures, and you again chose the foreigners.
    Last edited by Triglav; Tuesday, April 20th, 2004 at 04:51 PM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triglav
    Triglav: Our kin from Krain look nothing like you swarthy Croatians and it would be a pity if they did.

Zvaci: No fear, they shall look swarthy enough after we entertain their mothers.

Source: http://www.forums.skadi.net/showpost...5&postcount=97

Source: http://www.thephora.org/showthread.p...3642#post83642
    Dont be such a sissy, its Fades place, not Skadi. It was my provocation to you, powered by Thephora freedom of speech.

I know many Croats are light-skinned, but many Croats are dark-skinned as well. Anyway
    I wisited Slovenia several times, and I coul'dn notice the difference. I found many swarthy Slovenians.

the differecne between Croats and Slovenians in terms of pigmentation is considerable.
    Only in your pipe-dreems

I've seen your picture on Stormfront. You, like some of your compatriots, could almost pass for a Slovene (despite some morphological differences like the ears). You look like a northern Croatian.
    I could pass as more nordic than majority of your parliament. Besides, more nordic Croatians than my self are not rare.

However, this is irrelevant, since it was you who said Croatians were swarthy and you who said you will make Slovenians swarthy by mixing the Croats with Slovenes.
    The word 'swarthy' I use as a joke, If you check my 'Ideology' on Thephora you shall find the text 'swarthy around the ears' (even though Im inable to tan)

I've never said Zagorjeans are swarthy. In fact, I said so often that they are the lightest of all Croatians. They are nearly as light as Slovenians. The difference is minor.
    Proove the Slovenes are lighter than Zagorjeans...also the blond, light skinned types are not rare in other provinces Slavonia (Pannonia) or Istria.

Zvaci admitted that Slovenians are light-skinned and Croatians mostly aren't. The only large Croatian group that is rather light-skinned are the Zagorjeans who are very akin to Slovenians, which he admitted as well.
    Bull!

Last Online
    Thursday, May 10th, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Slavic
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good example of a Dinarid.Zvaci,what area is he from? BiH I assume.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vojvoda
    Their faces and names could be Serbian:

These ones look more stereotypically Slovene,names also:

This one is cute.She looks Italian,Mojca?

Well, "Jelena" is probably Croatian (or Serbian?). The other two could be either Slovenian or anything else. I can't tell. They do look more Serbian, though.

Mojca? Sounds Slovene. Could be a halfbreed or also fully Slovenian. Not all bloody Slovenes are blond.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Baltid/Nordid
    Politics
    Croatian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triglav
    That's because their names are Croatian and Serbian. Jakic, Lukic, Vucko, Jeric, Mamic - all Serbian or Croatian. The list goes on and on. How about tanning? What about half-Slovenes with Slovenian names? Levic is Jewish. Gasparini is Italian. Spindler sounds German.
    Nice try. You're saying you have no majority in your own parliament. ROFL With such majority we shall vote for anschluss

I've never denied that there are darker Slovenians.
    Yes, thats why I would expel those types from Croatia and make us less swarthy.

You have again handpicked the pictures, and you again chose the foreigners.
    I had plenty to 'handpick'.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast