Self-Employed
    Religion
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

WAU in action...

Over the weekend I was in Colorado for the Gathering of Shadows. I noticed the arrival of four "Aryan" "women" one in a WAU shirt. I am in no way familiar with the practices of WAU but these "women" did not represent very positive aesthetics from my observations.

These persons became drunk and acted very childish as the night progressed and proceeded to galavant like they "owned the world" so to speak. They had poor language skills and were very demanding. AND They involved themselves in thievery:
    Our particular camping party brought one of the only containers of lighter fluid for outdoor cooking / firestarting. These women asked to borrow some lighter fluid and we let them; later discovered they had taken the container and absconded from our campsite. They also took firewood we had collected without asking.

I heard the word "nigger" more than a few times echoing from their campsite. The use of that word is unsettling for me. I know many people who use it but from my point of view using the term implies that the user is exactly what they are condemning. I'm all for racial purity but downright insulting someone you don't even know (regardless of race) is a bit ridiculous.

To the people who support groups such as WAU and other background-related groups what does this behavior mean for you?

My observations suggest that for groups such as WAU there is a fine line between racial purity and cultural preservationism and outright hatred.

Groups such as these destroy people. It is only natural that people want to belong but when they belong to something their behaviors begin to mimick that of others in that particular group...

If anyone interested, these group of individuals were from Wyoming... Laramie, I believe.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Did it affect the way you previously viewed the group?

Last Online
    Saturday, July 14th, 2007 @ 09:32 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PsycholgclMishap
    Over the weekend I was in Colorado for the Gathering of Shadows. I noticed the arrival of four "Aryan" "women" one in a WAU shirt. I am in no way familiar with the practices of WAU but these "women" did not represent very positive aesthetics from my observations.

These persons became drunk and acted very childish as the night progressed and proceeded to galavant like they "owned the world" so to speak. They had poor language skills and were very demanding. AND They involved themselves in thievery:
    Our particular camping party brought one of the only containers of lighter fluid for outdoor cooking / firestarting. These women asked to borrow some lighter fluid and we let them; later discovered they had taken the container and absconded from our campsite. They also took firewood we had collected without asking.

I heard the word "nigger" more than a few times echoing from their campsite. The use of that word is unsettling for me. I know many people who use it but from my point of view using the term implies that the user is exactly what they are condemning. I'm all for racial purity but downright insulting someone you don't even know (regardless of race) is a bit ridiculous.

To the people who support groups such as WAU and other background-related groups what does this behavior mean for you?

My observations suggest that for groups such as WAU there is a fine line between racial purity and cultural preservationism and outright hatred.

Groups such as these destroy people. It is only natural that people want to belong but when they belong to something their behaviors begin to mimick that of others in that particular group...

If anyone interested, these group of individuals were from Wyoming... Laramie, I believe.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Did it affect the way you previously viewed the group?
    I don't want to seem obtuse, but what is the WAU?
    White Aryan something-or-other I guess?

Last Online
    Saturday, March 7th, 2020 @ 03:57 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-Employed
    Religion
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SURT
    I don't want to seem obtuse, but what is the WAU?
    White Aryan something-or-other I guess?
    WAU is an acronym for Women's Aryan Unity and/or Women for Aryan Unity.

Well, I did a lot of camping when I was young so the first thing which came into my mind is what I would be thinking in a similar situation. At 22, I would have been trying to share a tent with one of those girls (probably anyone of them). This is especially true after a couple beers. Bra, they are not coming back again.

5. Senior Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 02:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    I'm about to leave for a short trip out of town, but I can say this; I don't have any respect for any "Aryan" group, and your experiance with them is not uncommon. Skinhead trash based on a prison culture. It's no way for respectable "white" people to behave.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-Employed
    Religion
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    Well, I did a lot of camping when I was young so the first thing which came into my mind is what I would be thinking in a similar situation. At 22, I would have been trying to share a tent with one of those girls (probably anyone of them). This is especially true after a couple beers. Bra, they are not coming back again.
    Well, if you haven't noticed I am female and in no way would I be trying to "share a tent" with any of them.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, December 21st, 2020 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    quagmire
    Politics
    left, libertarian, social justic
    Religion
    nihilistic satanism, gaia, ecolo
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I used to post on their forum about two years ago, I found them all to be friendly intellegent people. They do a lot of Fund raising for Prisioners etc.

I think they seem to be hard working honest women. And there leader is Irish to which is a good thing.

Last Online
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-Employed
    Religion
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Nationalist
    I used to post on their forum about two years ago, I found them all to be friendly intellegent people. They do a lot of Fund raising for Prisioners etc.

I think they seem to be hard working honest women. And there leader is Irish to which is a good thing.
    intelligent, you mean?

My observation suggested quite the opposite. Fundraising for prisoners? Falsely-accused prisoners or outright criminals?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, December 21st, 2020 @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    quagmire
    Politics
    left, libertarian, social justic
    Religion
    nihilistic satanism, gaia, ecolo
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    intelligent, you mean?
    Whatever

My observation suggested quite the opposite. Fundraising for prisoners? Falsely-accused prisoners or outright criminals?
    MMM, Imprisioned skinheads I guess, Political prsioners, one of the girls posts on this forum quiet a lot, warmaiden.

I guess she can address your concerns

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast