Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Animals/Nature vs. Humans

I have never felt anger nor hatred towards any tree or animal...but have felt this emotion many times against my own 'human' species...

In truth, I despise humanity. I know I am one of the small percentage of the mass population that perceives existence this way. I would/will nurture a sapling tree....an orphan/lost/injured animal before I would ever help any human...(including a child of equal consequence/circumstance as above).

I am frankly sick of the rather bombastic 'importance' for the cause & survival of the human 'vermin' race.

The selfish/greedy disregard for our natural landscape to accommodate yet more useless human parasites is beyond my senses.

The world is so 'pro-baby'...'life'... ...when in fact we can't even actually cope with the growing strain/burden on the earths resources...nor seem to have any actual sensible plan. (Supporting/accepting inferior races is ridiculous for a start)....The term 'life' seems so hypocritical on this planet 'earth'.

If people 'cared' so much about the future of race & their children....surely the future environment (that they are bestowing upon them) should be of the upmost importance.

All in all...I am disgusted with the human race.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, December 18th, 2006 @ 04:20 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    I'm left handed but always right
    Religion
    Computers and the games
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Ive always liked nature/animals better than humans, wasnt that surprised I got Paganism at top in some "what religion is for you" test.

I remember reading about the Hollywood star Daryl Hannah and that she is quite withdrawn from the mainstream and spends most of her time at her ranch with horses and other animals, good looking well off financially star basically giving humans the finger...

Id love to emigrate to Alberta in Canada and build myself a lodge in the middle of nowhere but make sure I have a way to get into town to get supplies and stuff, and live the rest of my life with some animals like Dogs (Newfoundlands, St Bernards), Cats, maybe a ferret. Id have a boat so I could go out into the middle of a lake and drop the anchor and just sit there all day, use it for fishing....

Unfortunately Ive got to go through the crappy world of work to be able to do that...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, December 18th, 2006 @ 04:20 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    I'm left handed but always right
    Religion
    Computers and the games
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ahhhhhhh.....

I have a huge book here called "Scenic wonders of Canada", love it to bits.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 28th, 2019 @ 03:57 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European Ancestry
    Country
    United States United States
    Gemini
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SKADI
    I have never felt anger nor hatred towards any tree or animal...but have felt this emotion many times against my own 'human' species...
    Such contempt for ones own species is naturally present among those of us who have the gift of being able to seperate the body from the soul, and take a metaphysical look at ourselves and humankind in general. The prospects are usually bleak, but one thing that also seperates us from the "animal kingdom" is that we have the ability to hope that the future of our species will present at least a few redeeming qualities.

In truth, I despise humanity. I know I am one of the small percentage of the mass population that perceives existence this way. I would/will nurture a sapling tree....an orphan/lost/injured animal before I would ever help any human...(including a child of equal consequence/circumstance as above).
    I'm not interested in watching anything suffer needlessly. It is this feeling that would compel me to help even humans in distress, provided they were the "right" humans.

If people 'cared' so much about the future of race & their children....surely the future environment (that they are bestowing upon them) should be of the upmost importance.
    To families such as my own, it is important. The important thing here is to remember that although your passionate disdain for those who walk on two legs is warranted, there are still several types who feel the same as you do, who are working hard to repair the damage done by those who do not care for the natural world.

Aye.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 07:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SKADI

In truth, I despise humanity.

I am with you 100% on that.

I remember a phrase that a professor of mine had said "The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs".

Like yourself, I would easily feel anger or hatred towards a human while I would never hurt another living creature of any kind.

Nature is so wise and all of its creatures abide to its great laws -except us.

I remember how impressed I was when in my college years I took a course in Comparative Psychology/Ethology. The patterns of behavior of the animals are unbelievably wise and well-balanced, so that one species complements each other and Nature's equilibrium is not disturbed.

It is only humans that show behavior in excess -we are like a plague.

We kill more animals than needed for our food, we cut down more trees than needed for our survival, we dump our waste and pollute, we hunt and kill animals just for fun, we ruthlessly exploit all natural resources in the expense of the environment and the ecosystem.

What we do to the ecosystem is what a virus does to an organism.

If "humanity" in modern terms means defying Nature and its Laws, thinking that it belongs to us and we have the right to exploit it, and destroying our natural environment out of our greed, then I, too, deeply despise humanity.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Friday, June 5th, 2020 @ 11:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Skåne and North Frisia
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    I've cried much more tears about a dying animal than a human relative. When you have spent lots of years with them, there's often a really deep connection - more than to some relatives you see twice a week - although they're my own bood. Animals are more hones, I guess.

Sometimes it feels like human race is kind of virus. Spreading explosively, exploiting the earth as much as they can and at least kill it.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weiSSesMädel
    Sometimes it feels like human race is kind of virus. Spreading explosively, exploiting the earth as much as they can and at least kill it.
    Still viruses are a necessary part of nature.
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche