Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    A article a friend of mine wrote:

Wicca: Christianized Decadent Paganism
    by Vjohrrnt V. Wodansson

The most shameful pseudo pagan path to have been revived in the modern era by this Gardner character and is nothing more than a shameful parody of Christian-wanna-be-pagan creed is this decadent WIccan tradition. Even such a great word such as "TRADITION" should not be tarnished by being asociated to this most despicable of religion.

While claiming to be "true pagans" by tradition themselves, Wicca is nothing but a gathering of gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and humanist hyppies, imagining that simply because you walk bare feet in the grass smoking your joint, that you are connected to mother earth. In general(according to my research and personnal contact) Wiccans see ASATRU as "racist", violent, and even "evil". Well they are in part right. Asatru IS racist inessence. We are yet to discover a clan of Negro who lived in Norway some 1000 yeasrs ago. About the "violent" well that also true in part. Asatru is a WARRIOR path. The path of WOTAN is not that of love and humanitaryan friendship. is is not either of hating everybody who is not odinist, but as practically all Norse gods, they are war gods. The gods reveled in battle, the Norsemen did as well. Indeed folk and communit were important, but it was also known that as soon as a boy was old enough h ewas given his first sword. Not his first rose.

Homosexuality, in any form is radically OPPOSED to any true Asatru creed. Asatru is a path of True Men and Women, not half of them. While Wicca embraces any decadent sexual tendencies and practices in theyr covens. I have heard of an "odinist gay wedding" some years ago in our local city. Enough to say that it did NOT happen and they were given a lesson in reality concerning the Asatru rite of union between a True Man and a True Woman. The same hapened when a negro was found to be the "gothi" of a kindred(all whites), I personally riped-off his Thor's Hammer and the rest, well Wotan knows... the most shemeful of it was those white followers who just hapened to drop out of any Odinist circles around here.

Now before I am being acused of "hatred towards fellow pagans" here, well I AM HATING such false pagans. Asatru is Asatru. The Warrior path of our folk and by the Horn of Heilmdallr, I shall not endure my fathers ancestral Troth to be corrupted by the latest trend in Christian-filled dogmas false paganism such as Wicca. Dossociate your humanist religion from True Heathenism, and keep your twisted rites for yourselves.

Not to say ALL Wiccans are this way, but a good 99.9% of them are.
    E-mail: odalist@gmail.com
    AOL IM: Blood Und Soil

Last Online
    Thursday, November 4th, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    All Irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    State
    British Columbia British Columbia
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Child Care
    Politics
    Racially Aware Celtic Pagan
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree 100% myself and many other sisters do rituals, magick and other wonderful Pagan things, and when you go to forums the only place to post information is in Wiccan sections ????

Wicca is a tool to turn Pagan ways into Liberal fag loving shit, to be pro gay is insane since we are all about the circle of life, which means we need to be able to procreate!!

Thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12