Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Post I Support the Islamic Headscarf and the Burqa

I support the islamic headscarf and the burqa

I posted this in the immigration sub forum instead of the religion sub forum because i do not see islam as a true religion but more as a political movement, their ''religion'' is a plagiarized from pre-islamic Arabic Paganism etc.

I was thinking (for once) and i figured out that there is nothing wrong with the islamic headscarf and the burqa, why ? well think about this, would we accept them if they would wear none-islamic ''Western'' clothes ?
    You would ''accept'' them more because you do not see the islamic anti-Western symbols anymore, with the headscarf’s they put a wall between them and the world, they make a bigger gap between the muslim world and the Western world, you can see that in the city, the ones without a headscarf are more open, friendly and social and speak the language of the land they are in better, getting rid of the islamic headscarf and the burqa and maybe even islam itself would make mass immigration even harder to fight, why ? islam is really the biggest none-European enemy of multiculturalism and immigration, it is because of the islamic headscarf and the burqa, the mosques that a big part (not all but a big part) of the Europeans who today are heavily against immigration and open borders would be less against it, they would be more accepted because they are just ''people with color who dress the same as we do and are ''Western''.

If there where no muslims in Europe multiculturalism would ''work'' more and there would be way less people fighting against it, muslims are really helping Europeans become more anti-multiculturalism and immigration with their we against them and the we are different then you people attitude, something people only blaim Europeans for doing that.

The European pro-immigration pro-islam people are really dumb hypocrites, if they would think they would get rid of islam so people would and can accept immigration and multiculturalism more, but like always the ''leftists'' as i call them are and want to be hypocrites in every action they take.

Also, i think islam gets way to much attention as a powerful religion, lets not boost their ego's, they must be frustrated muslims, not happy muslims, the anti-headscarf topic that has been going around Europe since the last few years is wonderful in the eyes of the muslims, why ? since then more muslims have started wearing the headscarf and some even the burqa, why ? provocation and fighting against the so called ''none-islamic'' world, they know now how much people hate it and some even fear it and they love that, they must wear it more but not be happy about it, see it has the punk mohawk of the punks in the 70's/80's, if people would have accepted it right away and or didn't care about it it would have died out long ago because the shock value wouldn't exist and the punks wouldn't enjoyed it unless people where still against it but wouldn't be shocked and or scared of it leaving the mohawk still alive but on the heads of frustrated punks who in return become more frustrated while in reaction more people would turn against them and their extreme left winged ideology, if it would have died in the beginning the extreme left movement would have been accepted more by the people (of course the mohawk including the rest of the Punk clothing outfit).

The anti-islam bashing for the last few years has made them more muslim so that the gap grew bigger between the muslims and the West, and that is a good thing, but again, that shows the hypocrisy of the European pro-immigration pro-islam people.

So being anti-islam helps making a bigger gap between the West and the muslims and muslims react by being more extreme muslim and that creates more anti-immigration anti-multiculturalism Europeans, but we must not forget that islam and the muslims are not the problem, they are a problem of the whole problem of immigration.

For the last few weeks i changed allot with this topic, i deleted tons of pictures, articles and bookmarks dealing with islam, why ? islam is not the problem, it is ''mass'' immigration of none-Europeans as a whole that is the biggest problem, Chinese are ''alright'', but would we accept them mass immigrating into our lands ? no, so islam is not the problem, its immigration.

What do you people think ?

Its 5 in the morning and i am of to bed!

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Could be. But your point is correct. Part of the anti-headscarfe sounds among politicians is because it hinders "intergration".

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany (Hessen, Prussia, Bavaria)
    Subrace
    Faelid - Subnordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    preservationist, ethnocentrist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well I think besides mass immigration Islam is a particular additional
    threat.
    Unlike Buddhists and others .. Islamists try to tell a society what to do, as soon as
    they become a majority.
    If you talk to immigrants you will never hear from a chinese or african that they
    want to conquer Europe. From muslims I heard that, sometimes kidding, but
    some other times they were serious.
    Some Ideologies in the world are tolerant to others and some
    are intolerant. Not all are they same.
    If they are majority, could women walk around without cover ? Could you
    follow your own religion ? Could you eat as much pig as you want and drink
    alocohol ? Could you be gay ? Could you draw comices about Mohammed ?
    You would get punished in many cases.
    In a western society , people can draw comics of Jesus, they can have
    a partner they want, eat what they want and they can dress like they want...
    minorities are allowed to live their own life style -
    even if some people will look weird at you, nobody will kill you.
    Most ideologies tolerate minorities much more than Islam does.
    Second...muslim birth rate is the highest around the whole globe. Which means it not
    unrealistic they become majority one day and then you either follow
    them or you will get punished. But you will not be allowed to keep your own culture.
    Go to Saudi Arabia and try it.
    By comparison..go to Brazil or Thailand and try it.
    All foreign cultures but one big difference.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Friday, May 4th, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Straight Edge Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Neo-European Monotheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree, keep the scarfs on, keep them original-culture orientated and community segregated. Time is on our side.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Thumbs Up

An insightful argument, and I agree.

Having Islamists "stand out" because of their clothing in regions they weren't active in before could also serve as a warning to the locals that some form of radicalization or invasion are taking place in their area as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dietsehamer
    islam is not the problem, it is ''mass'' immigration of none-Europeans as a whole that is the biggest problem, Chinese are ''alright'', but would we accept them mass immigrating into our lands ? no, so islam is not the problem, its immigration.
    But surely Islam makes it worse. The Chinese aren't religiously inclined to be hostile towards their host countries' culture, so an equal number of Chinese immigrants would be less damaging, would it not? Both are problems.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormraaf View Post
    An insightful argument, and I agree.

Having Islamists "stand out" because of their clothing in regions they weren't active in before could also serve as a warning to the locals that some form of radicalization or invasion are taking place in their area as well.

But surely Islam makes it worse. The Chinese aren't religiously inclined to be hostile towards their host countries' culture, so an equal number of Chinese immigrants would be less damaging, would it not? Both are problems.
    I'm sure Americ is dissecting my deleted rant.

But my experience with Chinese (yeah the ''good immigrants'' as some idiots call them) are fraudsters (especially in welfare and licensing), join criminal gangs, speculate and drive up the retail market, drive auto insurance through the roof, plagarize ("Me sorry, me not know it was wikipedia" ) , dumb down the education system and are in the drug business.

How exactly do they dumb down the education system? Well in my school and in my grade, almost 99% (90% in the entire school) was in ESL (English as a Second Language).

There was a single ESL teacher for every five ESL students. This means that the school had about 50 dedicated ESL teachers who were receiving a regular teacher's salary. In the last reunion I noticed that the computers were the same ones I was using back in 96. The ESL program was receiving the largest budget in the school.

But this was not a seperate classroom. This was like a one hour thing. All the ESL students went back into normal classes. The learning material was dumbed down to absolutely nill to compensate for a language deficiency. And the Chinese students were all allowed to use their little translating computers on everything (including spelling quizes...).

Must say it did not end in primary, no no. In Highschool a lot of Asian students got away with plagiarizing. Plagiarizing on examinations (Hey Peng, whatca looking at on that small computer?), plagiarizing on essays (Wow Peng ya must be realllly gifted to be writing at a PhD level. ) and speeches. Hell I had an Asian classmate whose material was straight off Encyclopedia Britannica, not even bothering to hide it at all.

Not to mention that most teachers gave these Asian students A, even if they couldn't speak a single word and/or the material was plagiarized. I once had a colleague who brought this up in front of everyone by asking "You totally plagiarized that", the little Asian doll faked a cry ("Me dee not koe it wa wikipedia ya) and the colleague was suspended for a day on bogus stuff.

They dumb down the entire education system and weasel their way into White Collar professions.
    These people live to cheat society

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest View Post
    I'm sure Americ is dissecting my deleted rant.
    I saw your deleted rant by e-mail... got here to post a reply bit it had already vanished.

I did say both mass immigration and Islam is a problem, so I won't side with the people who say Chinese immigrants are "good" immigrants. I don't have much experience with them. I was, however, focused on how even the smallest Islamic communities can contain Jihadis and such.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    with catoid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Not in the mood
    Occupation
    I've got projects ;P
    Politics
    ineffable
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnglish View Post
    I agree, keep the scarfs on, keep them original-culture orientated and community segregated. Time is on our side.
    Though for Muslim women, wearing the scarf is entirely voluntary.

edit: as well the burqua
    People turn to poison as quick as lager turns to piss

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freydis View Post
    Though for Muslim women, wearing the scarf is entirely voluntary.

edit: as well the burqua
    Who told you that? According to Islamic teachings the Hijab is obligatory and women have to cover everything except for face and hands, unless they wish to cover these also. So to a certain extent to burqa is voluntary. Unless you live in a country where the men made it obligatary, because they think they can't control themselves unless women make no part of their body visible.