Ecological Geniocracy
    Religion
    Vedic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts

Arrow Success Quotes

“Did you know that there is a single ingredient that separates people who are successful in life from people who are not? They are fearless in their drive and will take immediate, massive, repeated action and will never give up until they can live their dreams.”

“The most successful people in history rarely, if ever, have had side occupations. Hobbies yes, but not occupations. Laser-like focus is perhaps the most common trademark of the super-successful... If you aspire to play in the big leagues, you must be prepared to play every point as though it were match point. In other words, you have to be consistently focused. Dabblers are rarely, if ever, successful. It's when you focus totally, intensely, and consistently on one project -- a project that has the potential to yield a worthwhile payoff -- that you have the greatest chance of success."

“Immediately take action. If you want to make your dreams reality, like so many before you have done, you MUST focus your attention on what you really desire inside your heart.”

"I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice; therefore, I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity -- because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them and in myself." - Napolean Hill

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful". - Albert Schweitzer

“In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

“If you fail to plan then you plan to fail.”

“If you don’t know where you’re going, the chances are you won’t get there.”

“He who hesitates is a damned fool.”

“To develop and maintain a passionate life one needs to discover what makes us excited about getting out of bed each morning. Obtaining wealth is secondary. Do what you love and the money will follow.”

"Abundance flows because you are in the flow - the natural flow of giving service to help others through your favorite field of work."

”If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee

“A goal is a dream with a deadline.” - Napoleon Hill

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

"I am not judged by the number of times I fail but by the number of times I succeed and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep trying!"

"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

“Keep reminding yourself that you have tremendous reservoirs of potential within you, and therefore you are quite capable of doing anything you set your mind to. All you must do is figure out how you can do it, not whether or not you can. And once you have made your mind up to do it, it's amazing how your mind begins to figure out how." - Bob Procter

"Action is the real measure of intelligence". - Napoleon Hill

“Life is really very simple, what we give out, we get back.”

"Formal education will make you a living. Self education will make you a fortune." - Jim Rohn

“Don't listen to critics, don't let the opinions of the average person sway you; dream and he thinks you're crazy; succeed, and he thinks you're lucky; acquire wealth and he thinks you're greedy.”

“The poorest man is not he without GOLD but he without GOAL.”

"The things that annoy you in other people are the things that annoy you about yourself."

"Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." - Chub De Wolfe

"Be careful with what you wish for because it has the power to become reality."

"The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine." - Mike Murdoch

The most powerful force in this world is compounding. - Albert Einstein

“Amateurs convince. Professionals sort. Don’t spend time trying to convince skeptical people. Sort those who are already interested.”

“The starting point of great success and achievement has always been the same. It is for you to dream big dreams. There is nothing more important and nothing that works faster than for you to cast off your own limitations than for you to begin dreaming and fantasizing about the wonderful things that you can become, have and do.”

“The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”

“You command a giant capacity when you focus all your resources on mastering a single area of your life.”

“Lots of people know what to do but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action. Action is the key to all success.”

“Life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. It must be constant and consistent. It is the common denominator separating those who live in regret from those who live their dreams.”

“To achieve your goals, make sure that as soon as you set them you immediately begin to create momentum. Write down the goal and then never leave the site of setting a goal without first taking some form of positive action towards its attainment.”

“Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe.”

“What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”

“To gain more abundance, a person needs more skills and needs to be more creative and cooperative.”

“Drain people are people who drain you of time, energy, peace of mind, relaxation, comfort and/or money. If you associate with the wrong people, it’s virtually impossible to succeed.”

“The ability to turn negative situations into positive situations is not only a key success principle which creates positive energy in a business organization but it’s also a perfect example of how successful entrepreneurs form new relationships between particular people, ideas and things. This is essentially creating a positive structure (relationship) where there was once a negative one.”

“Free yourself from the urge or compulsion to change others – one of the most enslaving debilitating urges or compulsions of all. You create the potential to vastly increase your personal power – because, instead of trying to change others, which is almost impossible, you focus your efforts on improving yourself, which though still difficult, is vastly easier. Instead of fighting negatives, you create positives – strategically and tactically vastly more powerful than trying to change others or systems you have no control over.”

“Very few people – maybe one in several hundred – can read the simplest book and apply its information. That’s why the market for self-improvement and success books is insatiable.”

“End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and saying: “I love you!”. Do this for thirty days and watch how you transform.”

“Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it. That is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.”

“It is the emotion of fear, rather than the reality of what we fear, that causes us anxiety, stress and unhappiness. When you develop the habit of courage and unshakable self-confidence, a whole new world of possibilities opens up for you.”

“We become what we think about most of the time.”

“You are who you are and where you are right now because of the total sum of the thoughts you’ve had to this point in your life. If you have not thought about much, you don’t have much.”

“The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become.”

“Your predominant thoughts MUST manifest themselves in physical form in your life sooner or later… so make darn sure you want to give “birth” to those thoughts!”

“To be truly rich, regardless of his fortune or lack of it, a man must live by his own values.”

“Thought (or lack of thought) leads to action (or inaction) which always leads to results.”

“A man can only raise, conquer and achieve by lifting up his thoughts.”

“Your reality is the sum of all your thoughts to this point in your life.”

“Either you do or you do not. There's no such thing as try.”

“Always bear in mind that familiarity breeds contempt.”

“You get what you focus on”.

Habits

“Up to 90% of our normal behavior is based on habits... By systematically improving one behavior at a time you can dramatically improve your overall lifestyle.

1. I am a success; therefore
    2. I can do whatever it takes; and therefore
    3. I can pretty well have anything that's humanly possible to have!"

"Your Attitudes are at the level of Context. One of the most important Attitudes is Commitment. "Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.”

"Life itself is a fight. Our enemies are inertia, selfishness and the love of ease and pleasure. To overcome these enemies requires the fighting attitude. When a man ceases to fight he is a dead one. The same virtues that cause a man to succeed in war when applied to business will make him a success there."

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Genius will not. Education will not. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - Calvin Coolidge

“Nobody will remember your triumphs and success more than you. So remember to write ALL of them down in your success journal. There will come a time when you'll be glad you did.”

“All the thinking, all the planning, all the visualization in the world won't do much good if you don't have the energy to do the things you need to do to get to where you want to be. That's where exercise comes in. Exercising in the morning is one of the most effective ways to provide you with energy throughout the day.”

"More than 2,000 years ago the philosopher Aristotle explained that the secret of success in anything was habit. Aristotle used the word "ethos." To him it was the crucial ingredient of all genius. And it was nothing more than a recognition of the concept of compound interest applied to life itself. Aristotle recognized that people do not simply wake up one day with the idea for a great invention...or jump to the command of a great army...or write down a marvelous essay...or get rich. All progress is made by small increments compounding over time. A great thinker thinks hard for a long time and, over time, comes up with great thoughts."

Power & Freedom

"To feel that we are worthwhile individuals, to know that we exist, we have to express our power - feel that we are in control. This imperative to express our power and experience control is central to human behavior. Every human does something to express his or her power in the world. This power can be expressed creatively or destructively. Humans first attempt to express their power creatively. If such attempts fail repeatedly, they experience themselves as powerless. They may feel helpless and hopeless, and become depressed. What they experience is that they cannot make a positive difference in their own lives or in the world. A cognitive breakdown occurs between their actions and the results they produce. Mentally and intellectually they cease to understand the connections between their behavior and the consequences of their behavior. Then they express their power destructively. This phenomenon is at the root of practically all individual and societal problems. Understanding this phenomenon and its implications leads to the solution of practically all individual and societal problems."

“Lao Tzu believed that when people do not have a sense of power they become resentful and uncooperative. Individuals who do not feel personal power feel fear. They fear the unknown because they do not identify with the world outside of themselves; thus their psychic integration is severely damaged and they are a danger to their society. Tyrants do not feel power, they feel frustration and impotency. They wield force, but it is a form of aggression, not authority. On closer inspection, it becomes apparent that individuals who dominate others are, in fact, enslaved by insecurity and are slowly and mysteriously hurt by their own actions. Lao Tzu attributed most of the world's ills to the fact that people do not feel powerful and independent.”

“Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle: Some things are within our control, and some things are not. It is only after you have faced up to this fundamental rule and learned to distinguish between what you can and can't control that inner tranquility and outer effectiveness become possible.”

“The most powerful principle for turning your knowledge of freedom into huge personal advantages is to focus on what you control in order to bring you both short-term and long-term benefits.”

“One way to look at freedom is that it represents the range of desirable options you have available to you. If you can do the things you like and enjoy -- the things that make you happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise -- and nobody interferes with your enjoyment of your life, then you're pretty free! One of the purposes of upgrading your life is to enjoy more freedom -- however you may care to define it.”

“Friedrich Nietzsche wrote that "will to power" is the essence of human nature. In The Will To Power, is written: "My idea is that every specific body strives to be master over all space and to extend its force (its will to power) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they conspire together for power."

“Power is a multi-faceted concept. You experience a sense of power when you feel in control of your life. Power is the ability to achieve goals. It is also the ability to influence others. Considerable power comes from the ability to communicate. Power includes enthusiasm and optimism. Your energy level is related to your power. If you can cause things – be the master of your destiny – you have power. Power is related to self-esteem and confidence. The freer you are the more you tend to experience your power.”

“All the garble about self-esteem and self-denial and searching for the inner child within...and much other garble along these lines omits one very important fact: when you are achieving what you really want, when you are on that super-highway, there is no lack of self-esteem. That problem vanishes.

Conversely, no matter how comfortable you become with yourself, if you don't know what you really want, and if you don't pursue that with all the imagination, skill, will power and concentration you can, then you will always feel unsatisfied--and the level of that dissatisfaction will not be the restless, searching, productive kind. Without a goal, without a pursuit of that goal, how would you know you are winning or succeeding or getting anywhere?”

“Why Have So Few Succeeded? One reason is that it takes time to improve yourself. Another reason is that most people are severely deficient in many thinking skills. People who can't think soundly about a particular area or topic, tend to get bogged down in strategies, tactics, and activities that just don't work. The thinking skills of many are too limited for them to learn practical freedom. They tend to become disillusioned, despairing, and hopeless. We have to teach both thinking skills and practical freedom. Most of us take it for granted that we know how to think and that the people around us know how to think. Well, there are some areas where some people do think well. There are chess players who think very well in some areas, and some engineers and scientists who think well in the domains of their specialties. But there are many areas where most people think rather poorly -- such as philosophy, psychology, freedom, religion, politics, economics, health, etc.”

"The purpose of acquiring power is so that you can do what you want, and protect yourself from harm. Power gives you freedom of expression which results in serenity of Being. When you have power you are free, but in order to be powerful, you also need to be free. Freedom comes from knowing the truth, and that’s why knowledge is also power. Power, freedom and knowledge are synonymous. The path to everything is really the path of knowledge. When you know the truth, you will have power and freedom."

“Personal power is the freedom and the ability to create.”

Focus

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elemental truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans, that the moment that one definitely commits oneself then providence moves all. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man/woman could have dreamed would have come his/her way. Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now." - Johann Wolfgang v. Goethe

“The minute you allow your mind to dwell with dissatisfaction with things as they are, you begin to lose ground. If you pay too much attention to the negative things in life, your mind tends to take the form of these things and you begin to achieve negative outcomes. If you believe your business will do badly this week, it will. Negative thought is like a self-fulfilling prophecy. On the other hand, if you fix your attention on the positive and the best, you will also become positive and the best you can be.”

“A study at Yale University which started in 1953. They asked graduating seniors, "Have you set specific goals for your life, written them down and made plans to reach your goals?" The replies indicated that only 3% had done this. Twenty years later, they found that, together, the 3% who had set goals, written them down, and had made plans to realize their goals were financially worth more than the other 97% put together!”

“Whatever your mind focuses on or believes becomes your reality”.

“Learning to focus on ONE THING is quite possibly one of the best things you can do to invest in yourself. This is probably one of THE MOST overlooked areas of self improvement.”

“If you keep moving forward toward your dream, life will give you the opportunities you need to achieve it. Life just wants to make sure that you really really want it. It's just a test. Pass it with flying colors by constantly moving forward and the A+ opportunities will seemingly arrive on your doorstep.”

“There's a first time for everything. There was the first time Arnold picked up a weight. There is great power in the first time and not a lot of people realize this because they're too afraid to try it. So go for it, even if it's your first time because in that first time, lays the elements of courage, desire, and faith that you will need in order to go the second time, and the third, and the fourth, and the fifth until you pick up everything you need along the journey, only to realize that it was because of taking that first step that you discovered everything you ever needed came after it.”

Thinking skills

“Having identified thinking skills as a central issue, we are faced with a much bigger task than we thought. At the same time, we have identified an additional opportunity. There is a huge gap between the level of most people's current thinking skills and their potential thinking skills. It's an opportunity gap. By providing products and services that enable people to shift from their current thinking skills to their potential thinking skills, enterprising individuals have the potential of making fortunes. The potential market for teaching thinking skills is huge.”

“The richest man in America gives us computer success programs. The computer increases personal power. Bill Gates develops and sells programs that make personal computers easier to use and more powerful. I call them computer success programs. Bill Gates - a college dropout - has amassed a fortune of over six billion dollars because he gives us computer success programs that increase personal power.

The potential for human success programs is unlimited. A human failure program produces results you don't want. All personal problems are caused by human failure programs. Human failure programs reduce personal power. All problems in society are caused by human failure programs. This book will tell you how to replace human failure programs with human success programs - the solution to all problems. The world is at your feet.”

“The only difference between the “battlers” and the rich and successful is knowledge and time. To attain knowledge you must first have time. Time to think and reflect, time to read, time to research, and time to understand and implement valuable knowledge. Making the time and doing something about improving your life is the first step to joining the ranks of the “1%”. Write down your online goals and prepare a time and money budget.”

Business

“Profits and losses are indications of whether we're doing the right things or not. It's how the people in the marketplace tell a business what is needed and wanted, what should be eliminated, what should be expanded, what needs to be improved, etc. Profits and losses constitute important feedback that improves economic efficiency.”

“To get what you want, you have to give people what they want.” - Zig Ziglar

“Provide the best service, the best product or whatever it is that you do. The money comes as a result of this. Wealth is created by passionate people who love what they do. Passion for what you do. That’s The Secret.”

“Wealth grows wherever men exert energy.”

“Sell something in which you believe or something you have benefited from yourself and you will be a very successful person.”

“Marketing is a motivational game. If you want to win, you've got to turn the discussion in your marketing communications from yourself... to the prospect. You've got to tell him all the BENEFITS you've got for him, and you've got to make these benefits as specific as possible. You need to cut the adjectives and stress what the prospect will get when he uses your product/service. You've got to add credibility to your argument by telling him what others have achieved with your product/service. These testimonials need to be specific and they need to be specifically attributed.

Moreover, you've got to provide an offer for immediate action... something special that the early bird gets when he takes action. Every marketing communication has got to have an offer... and the offers have got to be focused on something the prospect wants and which will make his life better because he takes faster action. The only action in marketing that's meaningful is fast action. And it is your job to stress the benefits and provide an offer that gets the prospect to act quickly to acquire them. Most marketing communications don't do this, and that's why most marketing communications aren't worth the paper they're printed on; why they're an expense to a business, not an investment helping to bring in new dollars.”

“Karl Eller, Chairman of the Board for Circle K Stores, comments, "With any deal I've ever made, I've been careful that I was fair to the other side - so that both parties were happy." Can you say this?”

"The shortest and best way to make your fortune is to let people see clearly that it is in their interest to promote yours." - Jean de la Bruyčre

"The key to success is to find out where people are going and get there first." - Mark Twain

Rich people have big libraries. Poor people have big TVs. - Jim Rohn

Financial Intelligence

“Earning a fortune starts with your attitude – It’s the difference between being broke and being poor. Poor is a semi-permanent state of mind, broke is a temporary financial situation. There is a big difference.”

“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”

“Plan how to become rich, step by step, your money will do the rest, money is very cooperative that way. All you need to do is start today. To turn $100 into $110 is work. To turn $100 million into $110 million is inevitable.”

“Investing is perhaps one of the most misunderstood and mysterious arts known to man. Many people may go their entire lives not learning how to do this for fear of loss or looking foolish. But the fact is whether we like it or not money plays an enormous role in our lives. It can affect our relationships, our self-confidence, the way we live, raise our children, limit or enhance our choices and even play a part in the comfort of our very existence.”

“Because people need and/or want certain things they don't have (or don't have enough of), certain things are considered "scarce." If people think something desirable is going to become scarcer, then more people want to buy it, and its price goes up. This phenomenon results in money-making opportunities.”

“Much of our lives revolve around money. Most of us learned very little from our parents and teachers about basic money skills. As a result many of us have problems with money. About 90% of new businesses fail within a year. Of those that survive the first year, about 90% fail during the following four years. The main reason for these problems and failures is that most people lack certain basic money skills; they're more or less financially illiterate.”

“Income rarely exceeds personal development. If you don’t rise to meet it, income will soon shrink back down to where you are.”

“The more you focus on the money rather than the things that make the money, the less likely you are to succeed in this life.”

“Money doesn’t represent what you can do with it. It represents people’s appreciation of your efforts. It is the thing that occurs when you’ve done the right thing. It’s the last event in a chain of events that has lead someone paying you.”

“I tell you my boy, saving money gives a man a look of confidence which makes itself felt by other people. A man who has money laid away bringing him interest has an appearance of reserve force which does not come and can not come to the fellow who lives from day to day. The pleasure a person feels from the moment when he puts his first bank book into his pocket exceeds any other pleasure there is in this world, and I know them all.”

“When you save a dollar out of your earnings, look at it! Think that it actually represents a part of your life, your strength, your youth. You can keep that much of your life and strength and youth, or you can send it and have nothing to show for it.”

“The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought and so broadens the mind.”

“The education that was denied me, denied you and is still being denied our children... it is the one skill you really need in life - and unless you look for it, you will never find it. It is the skill of making money - which, oddly enough, has absolutely nothing to do with working hard, or working long days or even with working at all.” - Phil Gosling

“The best money you will ever invest is the money you invest in your personal development. Dedicate yourself to the learning process.”

“Every gold piece that you save is a slave to work for you. Every copper it earns is it’s child that also can earn for you.”

“Nothing pays better than good investments. Not enough people put the time into the research necessary for investing success. Hour for hour, it will be the most profitable time you will ever spend.”

“Give more than you receive. Why? Think of like this. You're on one end of a teeter totter. When you give to the other end, your side becomes lighter and the other side gets heavier. Because you gave, you get something back and sure you get something back, but there is more weight on the other side because you gave more than you received. Now let me ask you this. Which side is elevated at a higher level on the teeter totter now?”

"Your wealth is not a measure of how much you have, but how much you are capable of generating in every moment. If you had won a million dollars in the lottery but are capable of generating zero dollars, you wealth is virtually zero. Wealth is what you have left when all your money has been taken from you. That is why people who are truly wealthy never become poor even after they have lost all their money. They are able to create money on demand. The secret of wealth is creation and not possession."

Get your assets out of the country, before your country gets your assets out of you -- Peter Trevellian

'Financial intelligence is not something they teach in schools. Who would teach it? Why would a teacher with FI be teaching when they could be earning 10 times more by using their FI to invest and break out of the 9 to 5 grind. If they loved teaching, they could do so at $3000 per hour giving talks on the seminar circuit. So the result is children don't learn FI. [...] Schools don't provide the education your children need to succeed in an ever-competitive world, they need to be taught, as all of us do Financial Intelligence.'

"Learning how to make money is far more important than putting in overtime at work, or trying to impress the boss with how many weekends you put in. You can work each day never knowing how to make money because you don't have the time, or you can learn how to make money and as a result have all the time in the world."

Time management

“Dragging yourself out of bed is an extremely simple way of creating more time, and is extremely effective. If you wake up one hour earlier for a year, you have effectively created around 10 additional working weeks. And when you work at home on your own business then this work directly profits you.”

"The way to wealth, if you desire it, is as plain as the way to market. It depends chiefly on two words: industry and frugality; that is waste neither time nor money, but make the best use of both." - Benjamin Franklin

"For me, it's not about the money. It's all about lifestyle. For example, my commute time from my bed in the morning to my office is 26 seconds (I know because I just timed it). This saves me an hour in commute time. That's an extra hour I can spend with my family. That's something you can't put a price tag on." - Robert G. Allen

"Significance must be funded – always by time, usually by money, too. Time is money. To spend time on non-profit project A, you must forfeit the income that profit-seeking project B might have generated. There is no escape from this. The sooner a person grasps this fact, the more significance he is likely to have. Significance must be funded, steadily. Funding – usually by time – must become habitual. This leaves less income for other things."

“When I set a task for myself, I complete it. Therefore I am careful not to start difficult and impractical tasks, because I love leisure.”

"Just do your best to keep yourself in balance. One of the first things that causes energy misalignment, is asking or demanding too much of yourself in terms of time and effort. In other words, you just cannot burn the candle at both ends, so that you are physically tired, and then expect yourself to have a cheerful attitude. So, the rule of thumb has to be: I’m going to be very, very, very happy, and then do everything I have time to do after that." - Abraham Hicks

“That thing you're dreading to do on your list, but you know must be done - It's like a dam - holding back a flood of productivity. Get it done and you'll be surprised at how much you really get done.”

"If everything seems like it's under control, your just not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

“Lost time is never found again. Now is the only time there is. Make your days pay.”

"Learn as if you were to live forever, live as if you were to die tomorrow.”

"You can ask me for anything except time." – Napoleon Bonaparte

“Don't wait. The time will never be just right.” - Napoleon Hill

“Live today whilst working for a better tomorrow.”

“Either you run the day or the day runs you.”

“Every man dies. Not every man really lives.”

Persistence

“Never ever think of giving up. Winners never quit and quitters never win. Take all negative words out of your mental dictionary and focus on the solutions with utmost conviction and patience. The battle is never lost until you've abandon your vision.”

"You see, each time you let frustration, annoyance or impatience to win over you, you'll develop negative association to your goal. It's no point to persevere anymore if there are too much negative energy in you. Perseverance will then be a 'pain' and you want to avoid it as badly as possible because each time you persevere, you need to have an internal conflict in your mind that will self-sabotage your own success. In order to become persevering, you must absolute have strong belief in what you're trying to achieve. Philosophers claim that all possibilities exist from the moment that we admit the possibility of their existence. If you don't believe, you can't add possibility."

"I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature." - John D. Rockefeller

"When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal." - Napoleon Hill

“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”

"The only one who can stop you is yourself."

"There is no failure. Only feedback.”

Risk

"To try is to risk failure. But risk must be taken because the greatest hazard of life is to risk nothing. The person who risks nothing does nothing, has nothing, is nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn, feel, change, grow, live, and love." - Leo Buscaglia

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about." - Charles Kingsley

"Life is like a dogsled team. If you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes." - Lewis Grizzard

"Once you accept your own death all of a sudden you're free to live. You no longer care about your reputation. You no longer care except so far as your life can be used tactically--to promote a cause you believe in." - Saul Alinsky

"Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win - essential to success." - Napoleon Hill

Law of Attraction

“The secret of manifestation is that you do not create reality by what you think but by what you feel. Everything is vibration and you attract those things that you are in vibrational resonance with. Your vibration is your feeling. It is your feelings that attract your experiences. The more you experience the feeling of having what you want, the more you will have it. Higher vibrations and feelings is the medium by which your desires will manifest faster. The more positive feelings you can experience about yourself and your desires, the easier and faster you ll experience your desires spontaneously manifesting into your world.”

“Love and forgive. If you harbor negative feelings toward somebody else, the more difficult it will be for you to move on and think of positive things for yourself. If you maintain ill feelings about another person, this means that you are letting him or her control you. Surely you don’t want that, right?”

"Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind."

‘Whatever your mind can conceive and believe your mind can achieve’. Your capacity to believe is your greatest potential asset. Start believing that success to you is inevitable. Whatever task you are given, picture success in your mind. Burn the thought into your subconscious mind. Keep yourself focused on the outcome that you want to achieve in what you do. The mind can achieve anything that it believes and conceives. You will be surprised to know that there is a giant asleep within yourself. You can direct him to do anything that you want. You have no idea what you are capable of. Don’t underestimate yourself. Believe it, the power of your mind and imagination is truly exceptional.”

“Obviously, there is a link running from mind to body. You use your mind to control your body. The link runs in reverse as well. There is a link between body and mind. Exercise the body, you exercise the mind.”

“You are a living magnet. You get what you put your energy and focus on. You just get what you think about, whether wanted or unwanted.”

"Life is a mirror of your consistent thoughts." - Napoleon Hill

"You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind." - Darwin P. Kingsley

"You are searching for the magic key that will unlock the door to the source of power; and yet you have the key in your own hands, and you may use it the moment you learn to control your thoughts." - Napoleon Hill

"Most of the value creation that occurs in successful entrepreneurship arises from structuring (creating) new relationships between existing people, ideas and things."

When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve. - Napoleon Hill

"Runners briefly glimpse this power when they go through "the wall." Mountain climbers are touched by it as they scale sheer cliffs. Artists dance with it in those moments when they are truly inspired. Some experience it in that magic moment when they gaze up at a perfect night sky, or drink a glass of cool water on a hot day, or look into the eyes of their beloved. In fact, the real reason moments like these are so extraordinary is because they allow us to experience this special quality that everyone wants - but so few understand. And it's simply this: the amazing power of a quiet mind."

"Learn to live within your means and ask "How can I be of service to others?" Asking this question takes the focus off yourself and your petty desires and places it outward on other people and on helping your local community. Indeed the secret of finding your purpose in life lies in marrying your natural gifts and talents with serving the needs of others. When you do this you will quite naturally be supported financially. You do not need to ask for it. So if you want to know how to sell your work ask, how can I serve my customers better? If you want your marriage to be loving and passionate ask, how can I serve my husband better?"

"We think we are our thoughts... and we are not our thoughts. The brain is addicted to simulating itself with its own content, and it doesn't see the damage in it because it is satisfied by its own actions. But something in us can wake up to be aware of that whole process and then see: "I don't want to eat this anymore. I don't want to eat these thoughts," meaning I don't want to identify with thoughts about people that hurt me. I'm sick of that food. I don't want to worry. I don't want a future because any future that I can want is a creation of a mind that can only want more. The eternal Now, this present moment, is the future."

"Always remember the one basic rule, positive attracts positive. Everything positive you give out will be returned to you in equal or greater quantities. Fill your mind with positive happy thoughts about anything you like, big or small. Remember practice makes perfect, and you and you alone are in control of your own mind."

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." --Kahlil Gibran

"Everything is actually in your favor. It is important that you prove it to yourself, as the effects of this realization are life-transforming. You just need to change your perspective or outlook on life. Notice the good effects that come from everything."

"Those awarded higher status, tend to adopt roles of mastery, largely because they are first encouraged to develop temperaments of dominance."

“Whatever thing you desire when you pray, pray as you had already received and you shall have.” – Jesus

"We all get report cards in many different ways, but the real excitement of what you're doing is in the doing of it. It's not what you're gonna get in the end - it's not the final curtain - it's really in the doing it, and loving what you're doing." - Ralph Lauren

"Since the law of attraction is a natural law of the universe it works whether we believe in it or not. The key is to know that. To know that, whatever energy you are emitting through your thoughts will be reflected back to you as your experience. True acceptance and gratitude for your current situation will allow for more to come to you."

"Significance must be funded – always by time, usually by money, too. Time is money. To spend time on non-profit project A, you must forfeit the income that profit-seeking project B might have generated. There is no escape from this. The sooner a person grasps this fact, the more significance he is likely to have. Significance must be funded, steadily. Funding – usually by time – must become habitual. This leaves less income for other things."

If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability." - Henry Ford

"The Infinite Intelligence behind all manifestation is flowing Its abundance into all areas of my life. This abundance is flowing to me greatly. Whatever I need or desire is already mine to claim because Infinite Intelligence operates outside of time and in the Universal Now. And, I, Tony, am a part of this Intelligence because It is All There Is."

"God's wealth is circulating in my life. His wealth flows to me in avalanches of abundance. All my needs, desires and goals are met instantaneously. For, I am One with God, and God is everything."

“All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind.” – Aristotle

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." – Benjamin Franklin

Brian Tracy's Success Secrets

1. Dream big dreams -
    Visualize your sucess and be a visonary. Be success conscious. Wealthy people think about wealth and success constantly. Poor people think about the lack of "money" constantly.

2. Do what you love to do -
    Commit to excellence in a specific field. The opposite of excellence is an acceptance of mediocrity. Once you decide to become the best in your field you will never worry again about money.

3. Focus on your unique strenghts - We all have an ability which makes us unique. Discover yours and build upon it.

4. Accept total responsibility for your own life - Be the president of your own company. If you work for someone, act like you own the company. You are the president of your own corporation. You are always self-employed.

5. Never consider the possibility of failure -
    "Failure" is not in the vocabulary of a winner; A "setback" or a "glitch" is a learning experience. You cannot fail unless you accept failure as your reality. Keep on keeping on and you will be successful.

6. Have a well-defined set of goals - Decide exactly what you want, determine the price you will have to pay to get it and resolve to pay that price. The ability to set goals and to make plans for their accomplishment is the master skill of success.

7. Develop a workaholic mentality -
    Your results are directly proportionate to your effort. Be willing to work hard. Success is doing things effectively and efficiently - hundreds of times.

8. Associate with positive, successful people - Step away from the masses and do not associate with unmotivated people. Their common goal is to keep you at their level. Misery loves company.

9. Be teachable - Do not fall into the "intelligence trap." Ask you way to success. Always be "green and growing."

10. Be prepared to climb from peak to peak -
    Understand ebb and flow. It never stops! There are always ups and downs, peaks and valleys.

11. Develop resilience - No matter how hard you get hit you can always bounce back and continue forward.

12. Unlock your inborn creativity - Duplicate yourself and demand more of yourself.

13. Focus on personal development - Become an expert on success, time management, goal setting and problem solving. Personal development is the key to great accomplishment.

14. Develop a positive mental attitude -
    Successful people maintain an attitude of confident expectation. If you expect to be successful you must avoid negativity at all costs.

15. Dedicate yourself to serving other people - Your rewards in life will always be equal to the value of your service to others.

16. Develop a reputation for speed and dependability -
    Do you have a sense of urgency? Do what is most important and do it fast. Get the job done and move on to the next task in your success plan. Do not major in minors.

17. Be honest with yourself and with others - Never expect to be successful without first paying the price. Always deliver on your commitments. You will reap as you sow.

18. Concentrate singlemindedly on one thing at a time - Overcome the natural tendency to do what is easy and fun rather than what is necessary, important and urgent. Ask yourself, what is the most valuable use of my time right now? Do it now. Do not procrastinate!

19. Be decisive - There are no wrong decisions. Our inability to make any decisions is known as procrastination.

20. Back your plans and goals with persistence and determination - Persistence is your measure of your belief in yourself. The more you persist, the more you believe in yourself.

21. Be self-disciplined –
    Do what you know you must do - when you should do it - whether you like it or not. Without this quality everything mentioned above becomes insignificant.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given