Conservative, Nationalist
    Religion
    Lapsed Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    People look back at Nazi eugenics with revulsion, but in retrospect most of it seems quaint idealism.
    It started that way but it did have some pretty nasty outcomes -some aspects are widely known, but less well known is the kidnapping of eastern European children in order to Germanicise them. (Link is in Polish)

Some good materials collected in this thread by Willigut. Interesting to think how central Europe would be today if the Generalplan Ost had been fully carried out. The idea was that 30 million Slavs would be deported to beyond the Urals, and millions of Germans would take their place:

The primary areas of settlement would have been the Baltics, southern Ukraine/Crimea and the area around St Petersburg.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I never take anti-NSDAP claims at face value because there's so much propaganda around. Mind you defending every Nazi opinion or action is besides the point. Nowadays it seems weird to think of Slavs in such a way whilst insisting Japanese people are "honorary Aryans". Anti-Polish sentiment had followed naturally from recent events but not the rest.

The Germanic Orthodoxy
    Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 12:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    The talk of "interruption of pregnancy" as well as the idea of defining the best native Germans on such grounds, reminds me the Nazis were a modernist regime. It actually reminds me of Israeli policies.
    That talk about interruptions of pregnancy concerns only racially very foreign individuals of other nationalities, not (sane) ethnic Germans, actually.

About “defining the best native Germans on such grounds”, if you’re referring to Nordicism, the individual non-Nordid/Faelid ethnic German actually faced no problems whatsoever or was restricted in anyway, save for joining certain “special” groups like the SS, NPEA/NaPoLa and some other NSDAP organisations.

Nordicism was an ideal, a unifying myth for the German people and what was written in theory often wasn’t applied in practice, in regards to mere physical appearance. I have seen my fair share of non- or barely Nordid/Faelid looking SS soldiers, not only from the war in the Waffen-SS, when standards were relaxed but even before that.
    One of my own grandfathers, for example, was bound to go to a NPEA if the war had progressed any longer, even though he was mostly Alpinid.

Nowadays it seems weird to think of Slavs in such a way whilst insisting Japanese people are "honorary Aryans". Anti-Polish sentiment had followed naturally from recent events but not the rest.
    Well, “honorary Aryans” was never an official term or concept anyway, just a colloquial title, and in regards to the Japanese it’s also especially pointless, as it had no effect. They were an allied people but as racial foreigners still liable to race laws. The amount of Japanese people in Germany was very negligible, anyway.

As to the Slavs, yes, in my opinion, although I oppose any sort of ethnic mixing, some of it was certainly too extreme from a mere racial point of view. It doesn’t make much sense to hold 50% of Czechs as assimilable but only 5% of Poles, either.
    The latter probably clearly shows, that the standards were applied much stricter in case of the Poles simply because their land was set out for German settlement. Realpolitik.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345