Logic
    Religion
    Perfectionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Barack Obama's 'Lost' Brother Found in Kenya

Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother has been tracked down for the first time living in a shanty town in Kenya, reports claimed.

By Nick Pisa in Rome
    Last Updated: 11:52AM BST 21 Aug 2008

George Hussein Onyango Obama, Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother was tracked down living in a hut on the outskirts of Nairobi Photo: Guy Calaf, Vanity Fair, Italy
    The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.
    Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.
    "No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."
    According to Italy's Vanity Fair his two metre by three metre shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter, as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world.
    Vanity Fair also noted that he had a front page newspaper picture of his famous brother - born of the same father as him, Barack Hussein Obama, but to a different mother, named only as Jael.
    He told the magazine: "I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist."
    Embarrassed by his penury, he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation.
    "If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed," he said.
    For ten years George Obama lived rough. However he now hopes to try to sort his life out by starting a course at a local technical college.
    He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.
    The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".
    Of their second meeting, George Obama said: "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."
    George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said:"I have had to learn to live and take what I need.
    "Huruma is a tough place, last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you.
    "I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-in-Kenya.html

I'm not a fan nor a supporter of '' Obama'' but I think its pretty sleazy and unfair because according to the republican motto or whatever it is we're suppose to accountable for our actions. In between if, I'm not not wrong Bush have a brother too. (Neil Bush) he's reputations were scandalous and he's a loser too no better than Obama's half brother.
    Jeg er over gjennomsnittet bitter, og liker stort sett ingen andre enn meg selv

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts
    Most presidents & presidential candidates have sleezy or loser relatives. But what this article points out is how unusual Obama's family background is. A brother living in a shack in Nairobi! Which brings up the issue, would an Obama victory in November lead to a wave of immigrants from Kenya, led by the Obama family.:negressnegroid

Btw, I really like the large selection of emoticons.
    'Let's Go Brandon!'

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Acadian
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Politics
    Old Stock Nativism
    Religion
    Heathen Theosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Most presidents & presidential candidates have sleezy or loser relatives. But what this article points out is how unusual Obama's family background is. A brother living in a shack in Nairobi! Which brings up the issue, would an Obama victory in November lead to a wave of immigrants from Kenya, led by the Obama family.:negressnegroid
    Exactly. I can hardly imagine an individual who is technically qualified to be President who deviates more from the American norm than Obama. His mother married a Kenyan, then an Indonesian. Obama's half Indonesian sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, married a Chinese guy. Is this the new face of America?
    "Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    Friday, February 8th, 2019 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt
    Ancestry
    West Country Zider 'ead.
    Subrace
    Brünn/Keltic-Nordic
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Slinger
    Politics
    Uncer Dæg Willa Becuman
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    It'll certainly put a spanner in the works if Obama ever thought to implement a back to family basics policy.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin