Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done ...

Last Online
    Monday, December 7th, 2009 @ 04:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Lombardic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I remember when I was aroud 11 or 12 there was an interschool football championship. Two very stupid things were done there:

The first one was during the 3rd match (it was a very tough one) and we were 0-0. I was playing as a fullback and the number 9 guy of the other team was very arrogant, thiking of himself as the next Maradona or something. He was really annoying me. Well, all of the sudden he got the ball and was entering my area, so I went to encounter him. We start fighting for the possession of the ball and other kids from both teams came to help. It was madness, between the dust (the pitch looked more like Sahara than Wembley Stadium) the shouts and the kicks. So, I said "let's see if you can score..."0000:.

I remember I kicked him so hard that it hurted me. He fell over the field as a stone and begun crying grabbing his right leg (a lower ascending kick from behind never fails eyes When he straightened up he looked at me and I told him "that was for being such an idiot (he was still crying) and this is for being such a pussy" and I nocked him in the face. I was expulsed and reprimanded by my teachers but , hey!, we won 1-0. 0:

The second one is very embarrasing.

We were on the semifinals! By winning 1-0 we were passing to the final match, if they won, they pass. This was a really tough match. Only 8 minutes remained and we were 0-0, I was deffending, of course. Suddenly, CORNER! this could decide the outcome of the game... the ball was flying to me, no one was disturbing me, I jumped and with my head I scored the most beatiful goal I've ever done . It was something even Beckham would admire... the only problem was that it was AGAINST my team. :crazy001:

I wanted to be swallowed by the field! The match finished and we lost 1-0 (thanks to me). My friends started running at me all around the place. I think I ran all that I didn't run during the competition.

Today we remember it and we lough at it... I wonder if the guy I kicked also does... :p
    "Cuando la Patria está en peligro, todo está permitido excepto no defenderla"
    José de San Martín

Sanity Is For The Weak
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwedish
    Ancestry
    Norwedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Precis nĺr du vil
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Logic
    Religion
    Perfectionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    Married the wrong person.
    That is a good one. its more stupid to staying married with a wrong person. Sorry I don't mean to interfere your private matter, Just a thought.
    Jeg er over gjennomsnittet bitter, og liker stort sett ingen andre enn meg selv

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2010 @ 11:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Old Stock American
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Family
    I Love Him!
    Occupation
    Women-ness.
    Politics
    Liberal/Traditional
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    This doesn't really go along with stupidest but it goes along with cutest!

My husband was telling me the other day, when he was around 11 him and a friend would go catch snakes, put them in paper bags and take them up to the gas station and try to give them away!!!!! Awww, its sweet!
    "We've become a nation of strangers. There seems to be very little in common to bond us to our fellow Americans outside of our immediate families,some don't even have that to fall back on."

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafner View Post
    I remember when I was aroud 11 or 12 there was an interschool football championship. Two very stupid things were done there:
    Trust me, having played as a goalkeeper in young years, I can top pretty much all of them.

The most painful one was just a normal one - after that one I knew why I never tried to get our captain's free kicks: Quite frankly because, if they hit the target, they hurt your hand big time. Sprained wrist, two weeks of almost no use for my left hand. Funny thing is I didn't even realise that it was sprained until in the gym two hours later, when it couldn't hold the bar and I thus dropped approx. 30 kilograms on my belly ... *thud* *ouch*

The most random one was undoubtedly back when I was 11. My sweeper tripped over his shoe laces, his trousers fell as he hit the ground face-first and revealed his Sailor Moon boxers (good reason to laugh :p). I cracked up so hard that I did not offer any resistance to the shot served by an opposing midfielder, bitter thing was that it was the decisive 4-3, with half a minute to go...

I wanted to be swallowed by the field! The match finished and we lost 1-0 (thanks to me). My friends started running at me all around the place. I think I ran all that I didn't run during the competition.
    Oh, far worse happened to me. Luckily it was only a training game. Final training before the game against Sanquhar. As usual, we divided all those that had turned up for the practice into two equal groups, this time it was an 8-a-side game. We were clearly the better side today and I was keeping it clean so far; 4-0 ahead. Then I had to go to the goalkick. Now...our back field on which we always played football wasn't only the least even field you could imagine as height differences between the goals was concerned, but also as the smoothness of the surface was concerned. I sped forth to do the goal kick, managed to miss the ball, tipping it just so slightly that it rolled backwards. Taken aback by the mishap I tried to jump into the lower right corner to still hold the ball but it somehow managed to roll across my fingertips. I had just scored an owngoal from a goal kick...:oeyes::p
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Thursday, November 27th, 2008 @ 03:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Family
    Head over heels in love
    Occupation
    Animal Hide Tanner
    Politics
    SNP
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Lived with an Englishman for almost twenty years. Culture clash. Seriously.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    • when I was a kid: keeping two rats of different sex in the same cage, and not separating their offspring soon enough, and then not separa... needless to say I had to replace the cage by a bigger one a few times.
    • also when I was kid: trying Rugby. Tsk.
    • at University: majoring in Physics and waiting too long to let go of the idea.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2010 @ 11:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Old Stock American
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Country
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Family
    I Love Him!
    Occupation
    Women-ness.
    Politics
    Liberal/Traditional
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Last night at midnight me and Lyfing get this wild hair since we were kid less for the weekend that we were gonna drive to Panama City ( 8 hour drive )

So leaving at Midnight...as I was already tired. We only made it to Montgomery, Al. Stopped and got a room at 3 AM which we had to exit by 11 AM, paid to much for it. ) Got a few hours sleep...woke up and decided this was the dumbest idea ever and came back home. ( 4 hour drive )

But Hey, maybe next time we will make it. Only I won't begin such at midnight when I'm already tired.

Also, that short time away I was home sick, I wanted my own bed! I'm such a baby.
    "We've become a nation of strangers. There seems to be very little in common to bond us to our fellow Americans outside of our immediate families,some don't even have that to fall back on."

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Norsk Y, Deutsch X
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    K
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    shipping and handling
    Politics
    popular monarchy
    Religion
    heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Left my tricycle in the driveway and my aunt ran over it with her car.

Pigging out on my Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's and Easter candy all at once. I eat far less candy today, especially after finding six cavities after.

I rode my mountain bike in a campground, down a forested hillside and stopped myself by leaning back and landing on my back, frame up in the air. Second time, after riding my BMX bike down an earthen ramp by a parking lot and doing the same thing to avoid road rash.

My window was stuck closed, so decided to just jab at the frame and missed it, broke the glass and slashed my left wrist in three places.

Rode my mountain bike to work on my off time and left it outside, unchained and then stolen after 5-10 minutes. Caught somebody later with it who threatened to call the cops claiming I was stealing it from him.

Drinking fermented orange juice before head banging at a music club and getting whiplash. I had to lay outside on the sidewalk because of exhaustion and couldn't raise my head.

Drove a forklift with my left leg sticking out and crashed into a bumper of a lorry, so my flesh split open and saw my bone first and only time ever. Walked into a trailer hitch hard enough it scarred on the same leg years later.

Left the kitchen window open a crack before dropping off my folks at church and heading out to work, only to come back to a ransacked home in broad daylight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123