Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Post Re: South German vs. Norwegian Nordids

Quote Originally Posted by Tryggvi
    "The Negroes of Africa have by nature no sense which would transcend the foolish."
    ~ Immanuel Kant, German Philosopher, Observations of the Beautiful and Exalted, 1754 (repeated in: Immanuel Kant, On the Different Races of Man, 1775)

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as equals, they will either destroy or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work, and so for any existing relationship or for any benefit to his people, let White men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help Africa remember that he must continually retain this status: you the master, and they the inferior children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you..."
    ~ Albert Schweitzer, German Missionary and Development Helper in Africa, Africa: Wisdom of a Life Time, Nobel Peace Price (1952)
    Great citations.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Monday, March 28th, 2005 @ 08:06 PM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Politics
    Left of right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDas
    I know a few whites who are jerks and idiots; and I know quite a few nice blacks. Race does not determine whether a person is good or bad; and not all blacks are as you describe. I do agree that current black culture in North America (Hip Hop "culture"), is very bad and one of the worst blights on man in centuries. But this is a culture that is bad, not a race. There are whites who dance around like that too, Eminem and before him Vanilla Ice.

As far as blacks never inventing things, I don't have to tell you that while Europe was toiling and in-fighting in small bands of semi-nomads, there were black kingdoms in West and East Africa that were as advanced as early Rome was.
    Can you post any references to material supporting this claim?

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 5th, 2006 @ 11:55 PM
    Country
    United States United States
    irrelevant.
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SudVolk
    Can you post any references to material supporting this claim?
    My claims are merely common knowledge, but here you go:

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/MALI.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/SONGHAY.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/MWEN.HTM

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~dee/CIVAFRCA/FOREST.HTM

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 5th, 2006 @ 11:55 PM
    Country
    irrelevant.
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

Quote Originally Posted by SudVolk
    The word spic is not a contraction of "Hispanic" but is Cockney, ie. East London, rhyming slang for Italian = "spic and span" (or clean in plain English).
    I have never heard that etymology of 'spic', I have, however, heard that it was somehow created in reference to Cubans during the Spanish-American War ... Dictionary.com offers this:
    spic (spk)
    n. Offensive Slang
    Used as a disparaging term for a Hispanic person. Alteration of obsolete spig, a Mexican, short for spiggoty, perhaps from an accented pronunciation of (No) speak the (English).

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Country
    Politics
    Left of right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think that is a little disingenuous. It would appear from reading these references that the "black African" countries involved where heavily influenced by invading Arabs and Berbers from the North, so it is not true to claim that they were exclusively "black African" empires. Also, how can they have rivalled Rome if they left no written trace of their achievements ?
    Last edited by SudVolk; Thursday, April 15th, 2004 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Missing clause

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Country
    Politics
    Left of right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDas
    I have never heard that etymology of 'spic', I have, however, heard that it was somehow created in reference to Cubans during the Spanish-American War ... Dictionary.com offers this:
    Well you learn something every day (almost).

Last Online
    Thursday, June 16th, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Oklahoma Oklahoma
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well, those articles from the student pages at WSU prove little or nothing. What is common knowledge is that there were African kingdoms located on the fringe of the Sahara in West Africa or along the East African coast during these periods. My Grandfather did digs for some of them (Mali, and Songhai). The comparison of these kingdoms to Rome, or to the Medieval or Saxon period European kingdoms is just plain confused. There is no evidence to suggest these African kingdoms were more advanced or civilized than that of Roman Britain, the Merovingians, Carolingians, etc. They definitely never reached the level of Byzantium, and probably were not even as advanced as the kingdoms of Meroe and Axum. The claims about what did exist is where the problem is, otherwise the material in situ for these African kingdoms (such as the one in Zimbabwe) is not that much different than the products of Iron Age Ireland. Grand claims of 'the best weapons' is rather iffy as well. What weapons specifically? What was their construction? Characterization of 'Dark Ages' in reference to Europe also suggests to me that either the author or the reader has an outdated and poor view of European history. There were no Dark Ages in Europe. There has been a continuous state of advancement for 3000 years at least, rather, if not since the end of the last Ice Age.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The african Kingdom known as "Great Zimbabwe" left no written record of its existence... It was only remembered because how it ended, a handful (100 or less) Portuguese adventurers and traders sacked it. I think it was sacked in th 16th Century. Not quite sure... Their Great Zimbabwe kingdom's greatest achievement was a tower of stone about 35 feet tall.
    www.mysticknights.org (A good eastern and midwestern Klan)
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)
    www.safl.co.za (A miltia for defense of Boers)
    www.awb.co.za (The Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

"The "Religious Right" is neither religious nor right." -Me

Disinterested

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 13th, 2005 @ 09:17 PM
    Country
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Brethren
    The african Kingdom known as "Great Zimbabwe" left no written record of its existence... It was only remembered because how it ended, a handful (100 or less) Portuguese adventurers and traders sacked it. I think it was sacked in th 16th Century. Not quite sure... Their Great Zimbabwe kingdom's greatest achievement was a tower of stone about 35 feet tall.
    Great Zimbabwe doesn't count as a city.

I believe in respecting the acgievements of other cultures, but its gone as far as inventing things about them.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by atlanto-med
    Great Zimbabwe doesn't count as a city.

I believe in respecting the acgievements of other cultures, but its gone as far as inventing things about them.
    I am just pointing out it did exist... But it was so weak and pathetic that it couldn't stand up to 100 White explorers... Therefore, it cannot be classified as a civilization. Because it had no armed forces.

In my opinion, you're not a civilization unless you have an army for defense and/or conquest... It doesn't have to be a great army, just an attempt at one. If all you are is a few mud huts and a 35 foot tower, it's really more of a gathering of people.

But lets say Great Zimbabwe is the best an African has ever done. They deserve that.

www.mysticknights.org (A good eastern and midwestern Klan)
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)
    www.safl.co.za (A miltia for defense of Boers)
    www.awb.co.za (The Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

"The "Religious Right" is neither religious nor right." -Me

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789