Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

Last Online
    Thursday, June 7th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    bavaria
    Subrace
    Does bavarian count?
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Colorado Colorado
    Family
    Widowed
    Occupation
    Anti-Semite
    Politics
    Phineas priest
    Religion
    American Isrealism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

Mr. Joedas, since you seem to love our coffee-colored brothas so much I would suggest you go and live with them for awhile. South Africa , Zimbabwe or even Compton or Chicagoes South side. Bet that would cure your whiney, liberal, no-such-thing-as-race mentality. I know a "wigger" when I hear one. So let me know when your taking the trip 'homey'. And good luck to your pale butt!!!
    Some days you just want to holler your head off!!!

Exclamation Re: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

I have to warn some participants of this thread for reason of some utterings and off-beat remarks made here, they make them vulnerable for sanctions like a shun; nobody is asked to twist one's tongue to subdue any libellous and dangerous statement which may be regarded as in itself unacceptable, but I cant help but notice that the level of debating is increasingly in decline and non-essential nor a thing adding up to our study and knowledge...
    You are however free to rant, holler, bewail and make slurs à volonté in the unmoderated Free Speech section of our Lounge.

The Rules and Directions are as follows:

1. There must be no instigation to, condonation of, or approval of illegal activity at the board of any sort.

4. Try to avoid posts without a serious message for other Members or without a serious point. Posts that are of this type may be deleted as they are unproductive.

5. We allow criticism of all Ethnicities, Subraces, and Races if presented in a civil and non-slanderous manner. Your attitude and presentation determines whether you might face disciplinary procedures.

6. Although we do understand justified anger, we strongly discourage the use of racial slurs, as such practices only shed a bad light on the offender, the board, and pro-European policies as a whole. We reserve the right to remove persons, though, who contribute little but professional hate-mongering. Guideline is the refutable thesis that whatever cannot be said without slurs and insults is not worth to be heard.

7. Disciplinary procedures may be taken against you if you are perceived to be a risk to the integrity of Skadi.

14. Do not troll. Trolling is the act of posting absurd statements in order to get a reaction. There will be no Politically Correct Censorship at Skadi, but if you wish to make a solid declaration, try to back it up with evidence and logic.
    Last edited by Frans_Jozef; Tuesday, April 13th, 2004 at 11:38 PM.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian Nordids')

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDas
    I think when we look back on the "golden age of gangsters", we tend to romanticize it more than it ought to be romanticized. Those mafiosi of pre WWII America were just as vicious and violent as any black or hispanic gang of today, I think.

Sword Brethren mentioned drive-by shootings; who do you think invented them? Also, have you heard the story of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre? It is comparable to any of the stories one might hear today among the black/hispanic gangs. Sword Brethren also says that the mafia refined crime to a near art form, here is your art form, ladies and gentlemen:

NO NON-GANGSTERS DIED!!!

That is just it, white criminals had a code, whereby they didn't wantonly kill non-gangsters. The negroes of today have a code and it is "Die Cracka".
    www.mysticknights.org (A good eastern and midwestern Klan)
    www.mwkkkk.com (The Mississippi White Knights. Fighting to keep Mississippi for Mississippians and America for Americans)
    www.safl.co.za (A miltia for defense of Boers)
    www.awb.co.za (The Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

"The "Religious Right" is neither religious nor right." -Me

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Re: South German vs. Norwegian Nordids

a black person isn't a bad person just because he's black, don't forget that friend.
    Who says so? :bucktooth

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Brethren
    NO NON-GANGSTERS DIED!!!

That is just it, white criminals had a code, whereby they didn't wantonly kill non-gangsters. The negroes of today have a code and it is "Die Cracka".
    I agree. The maffioso were ruthless, but they had a sense of honour. They did not respect state legislation and were, of course, criminal and often caused innocent people to suffer, but I maintain that they cannot be compared to the relatively unorganized gangs of blacks and hispanics that engage in acts of random violence.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian No

I think when we look back on the "golden age of gangsters", we tend to romanticize it more than it ought to be romanticized. Those mafiosi of pre WWII America were just as vicious and violent as any black or hispanic gang of today, I think.
    I think the Mafia had more class and style than the worthless gangs of today. I'd rather see some man dressed up in a Trench Coat with a Tommy-Gun speaking in a honky-tonky accent rather than a faggot dressed up in baggy jeans and a jersey speaking in ebonics, and proclaiming "Thug Life".

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You cannot compare the mafia to black and spic crime, the mafia did not make the streets dangerous to walk in, they did not rape ,mug, and kill innocent people.
    A man in the mafia would not follow a person into their building and rape or mug them, and they did not kill cab drivers for their money or hold up some store owner and shoot and kill him, those crimes are done mostly by the blacks and spics and are threat to every citizen male and female.

You show what an ignorant fool you are when you compare organized crime to the savage criminal behavior of blacks who have turned every city in this country into a jungle

Whites and blacks are completly opposite, they like different music, even eat different foods and are a sub culture which has not advanced in thousands of years.

What has africa contributed to this world since it first began? nothing, most still live in mud huts and in the jungle and are killing themselves to death with aids because the only active part of a negro is not his brain but his penis.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

JoeDas, first of all you should clarify your position regarding certain issues.

What is your position regarding Immigration?
    What is your position regarding European Culture?
    What is your position regarding preserving European Culture and retaining its Integrity?
    What is your position regarding the growing phenomenon of miscegenation (racial-mixing) which goes opposite to European Racial Preservation (and thus the preservation of the real Europe) and effectively destroys European heritage by attacking its core factor, that is European blood. What is your position on this?
    What is wrong with a non-Imperialistic European Nationalism aimed at maintaining (or rather regaining, mostly due to people like you and your ideas) Europe as the preserve of the European?
    What is wrong with Europeans retaining those Societies which they have relatively the major merit in turning into Civilised Countries?

These are some of the questions that you should answer when entering a Forum whose aim is European Cultural, Racial, and Spiritual Preservation. Other questions might exist.

Also regarding your talk of Civilised Negroids, may I ask you who Civilised these Negroids and where? Please provide us with details of these so-called African Civilisations that were equal to Rome, and do not give us Afro-centrist crap, those idiots believe the Greek Philosophers were Negroid.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 5th, 2006 @ 11:55 PM
    Country
    irrelevant.
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: On Psychology and Behavior of Negroes (split from: 'South German vs. Norwegian No

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Cletus
    I think the Mafia had more class and style than the worthless gangs of today. I'd rather see some man dressed up in a Trench Coat with a Tommy-Gun speaking in a honky-tonky accent rather than a faggot dressed up in baggy jeans and a jersey speaking in ebonics, and proclaiming "Thug Life".
    I more or less agree with the above, but remember that none of us were alive when the gang wars of the 20's were turning Chicago into a sea of blood, bootlegging, prostitution, gambling, guns, etc. so naturally we would all think of todays criminals as being worse. But you are right that "thug life" black culture is a terrible thing, for both the black community and the white community, and every other community for that matter.
    Last edited by JoeDas; Wednesday, April 14th, 2004 at 12:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 5th, 2006 @ 11:55 PM
    Country
    irrelevant.
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    The maffioso were ruthless, but they had a sense of honour. They did not respect state legislation and were, of course, criminal and often caused innocent people to suffer, but I maintain that they cannot be compared to the relatively unorganized gangs of blacks and hispanics that engage in acts of random violence.
    Actually some of the hispanic gangs are very well organized; mostly the drug-runners...But anyway I don't know if todays gangs are so much worse than the gangs of the '20s...all I know is that I wouldn't want to cross Bugs Moran or Capone any more than I would want to cross some "Crip" or "Blood" today.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast