Liberal/Traditional
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

White Dallas Neighborhoods Soon To Become Negro-Infested Ghettos

The Dallas Housing Authority soon will begin accepting applications for court-ordered rental assistance available to black residents who want to live in predominantly white neighborhoods.

The DHA is required to offer the vouchers only to blacks as part of a court settlement to address past discrimination. And the agency could not find enough takers on its general waiting list for rent assistance, which includes 8,000 applicants of all races.

Applications will be accepted only online Aug. 11-17. The general waiting list for rental vouchers remains closed.

The DHA, which has received 3,205 of the special court-ordered vouchers in all, must distribute 500 remaining vouchers by the end of the year. The rent vouchers pay part of a family's rent, based on its income.

Ann Lott, president and chief executive officer of the Dallas Housing Authority, said the new waiting list will speed the process by attracting new applicants who want to live in predominantly white areas.

The DHA must distribute the vouchers by the end of the year.

"With this waiting list, we'll have a list of applicants who want to move to the court-targeted areas," Ms. Lott said.

The agency received the vouchers as part of a settlement designed to help black families move out of segregated, high-crime, high-poverty neighborhoods. A federal judge ruled in 1995 that the DHA's public housing program forced blacks to live in segregated slums.

Some on the agency's general list have declined the special vouchers. Others could not find landlords to accept the vouchers, or they had poor credit or rental histories.

Rental vouchers are in high demand nationally, with residents waiting several years for the assistance in most major cities. The DHA stopped taking new applications for rental aid four years ago because of a backlog that forces low-income residents to wait years for help.

Mike Daniel, a Dallas lawyer who represented the plaintiffs in the lawsuit that led to the settlement, said he believes there will be plenty of qualified applicants on the new waiting list.

"It's the first time since 2004 that people have a new opportunity to sign up for the settlement vouchers to be used in predominately white areas," he said. "This is a small number of vouchers issued for victims of past discrimination."

DHA officials are expecting a high number of applicants.

"I think the housing authority's making great strides getting those allocated as the court said," said Latrisa Davis, a public housing resident who serves on the agency's board of commissioners and has one of the vouchers from the court settlement.
    http://www.dallasnews.com

Is it just me or is it hard to figure out once you place 8,000 non- whites in a community that is predominantly white it will not be predominantly white anymore?
    "We've become a nation of strangers. There seems to be very little in common to bond us to our fellow Americans outside of our immediate families,some don't even have that to fall back on."

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    The agency received the vouchers as part of a settlement designed to help black families move out of segregated, high-crime, high-poverty neighborhoods.
    The high crime & poverty will follow them. Segregation was a solution to containing these problems, instead of allowing them to spread like a cancer across the urban landscapes.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 @ 07:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Irish, Dutch, German
    Country
    Piecrust promises,easily broken
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    You bring poor, lower class people in and they're going to see the upper class with "more" materialistic things.. and the same neighborhood you once left your doors unlocked will now need deadbolts. The lower class teenagers will find the need to steal to compete with upper class teens. Who are they going to steal from? Their neighbor of course. Plus it's going to bring down the value of homes with increased crime, violence etc. Most neighborhoods I’ve lived in were nice middle class areas which became infested and run down. So, once again moving to a "safer", "nicer" part of town. It just always seems like I'm moving to get away. (I’ve had my battery stolen out of my car while on vacation! How lame is that?) It’s almost like we’re rewarding people for their lack of responsibility. If they didn’t have government assistance I’m sure people would be forced to take more responsibility for their own.. Or face the consequesnces. rather than us tax payers pick up the pieces for them. keep having children on my dime makes so much more sense. It's just annoying that I can be responsible and wait to have children.. but minority types can just pop them out without any sort of guilt as to where the money comes from. :

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 10:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    This is sick.

Off topic, but isn't a similar thing happening in Stockholm were rental and purchase of appartments is controlled and Swedes queue up in waiting lists for years...while asylum seekers are being handed homes for free?

I can't believe people have been brainwashed that much that they can't see the injustice here. You don't have to be a right-winger or a 'racist'.
    Hard-working, tax-paying citizens waiting in line for years in order to get a house in their own area, and parasitic welfare collectors given permission to bypass the queue.

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Axis View Post
    This is sick.

Off topic, but isn't a similar thing happening in Stockholm were rental and purchase of appartments is controlled and Swedes queue up in waiting lists for years...while asylum seekers are being handed homes for free?
    In the inner-city you wont get an apartment unless you've been on a waiting list for years and are able to cough up 1,5 million crowns. This effectively rules out immigrants from buying apartments there. They flock to the suburbs instead where the apartments are cheap and their compatriots are clustered.

There is a black market though where those with connections, and money of course, can buy apartments there.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten
    This effectively rules out immigrants from buying apartments there.
    I heard that the previous government offered them some homes in the inner-city, in order to help them 'assimilate' better and so that they don't all cluster in the suburbs. Is that not true?

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 03:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Axis View Post
    I heard that the previous government offered them some homes in the inner-city, in order to help them 'assimilate' better and so that they don't all cluster in the suburbs. Is that not true?
    The social democrats proposed I think building apartments through "allmännyttan" with subsidized renting (or turning already existing apartment buildings into such) in Östermalm and other inner-city parts to enable immigrants to move into these Swedish bastions.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrioten View Post
    The social democrats proposed I think building apartments through "allmännyttan" with subsidized renting (or turning already existing apartment buildings into such) in Östermalm and other inner-city parts to enable immigrants to move into these Swedish bastions.
    Yes, that's what I'm talking about. Sorry for hijacking the thread, Mrs Lyfing

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    with catoid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Not in the mood
    Occupation
    I've got projects ;P
    Politics
    ineffable
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    These projects have never worked. Just now we are seeing the results of such things in other towns and cities in America and perhaps though some things have changes only slightly for the better, things have become much worse-- those who can move out of these neighbourhoods being "invaded", will.

People tend to segregate themselves. No programs are really necessary.
    People turn to poison as quick as lager turns to piss

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Yes, a lot of segregation was done by custom & enforcement was by "Gentlemen Agreements". Unfortunately the courts & the US Justice Department have intervened & wreaked havoc on the social fabric of US communities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast