Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 173

Thread: A Proposal: The Nordic Right of Return

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, March 28th, 2005 @ 08:06 PM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Politics
    Left of right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post A Proposal: The Nordic Right of Return

    Given the high level of concern amongst some Nords that their recessive gene-pool is being diluted though miscegenation with the "darker peoples" of Europe and beyond, I would like to propose the following solution:


    The Nordic Right of Return

    All people of Nordic phenotype should be allowed the right to return and settle in Scandanavia. A panel of experts shall be assembled who will judge any claim to being Nordic. If the panel agrees that a person is "Nordic enough"* then they shall be given the right to settle in a Scandanavian country** of their choice. Those whose claims are rejected by the panel will have to settle elsewhere; this includes those who have been living in Scandanavia and masquerading as Nordics.

    For those Nords who find themselves unlucky enough to be living outside Scandanavia and for whom the linguistic and cultural upheaval will be too onerous, it is expected that each country with > 0.5% Nordic component shall provide a "Nordic Enclave" where such people can live together, free from the temptation to miscegenate with non-Nordics; such enclaves will preferably be sited in the North of such countries, close to snow if possible.

    Travel between Scandanavia and Nordic enclaves will be tightly restricted (in both directions). If any Nordic couples produce a child that fails the test for being Nordic, then it will be placed up for adoption by a compatible non-Nordic couple.

    *Albinos will not be given automatic right of return.
    **Currently: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Faroe Isles, Greenland, Iceland
    Last edited by Ahnenerbe; Wednesday, November 30th, 2016 at 05:25 AM. Reason: typos

  2. #2
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Gender
    Politics
    Putinism
    Posts
    5,212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Could you make it clear where these Nordic expatriates would hail from?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, March 28th, 2005 @ 08:06 PM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Politics
    Left of right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Could you make it clear where these Nordic expatriates would hail from?
    Anywhere Nordic genes have expressed themselves.

  4. #4
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Gender
    Politics
    Putinism
    Posts
    5,212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by SudVolk
    Anywhere Nordic genes have expressed themselves.
    Ok. It is a fair proposal, I think. Yet, if such Nordic expatriates have acquired some admixture (which they possibly have) in their countries of living, then they would probably be best suited for settlement in intermediately Nordic countries, such as England and Germany - only the purest should go to Scandinavia.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, March 28th, 2005 @ 08:06 PM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Politics
    Left of right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Ok. It is a fair proposal, I think. Yet, if such Nordic expatriates have acquired some admixture (which they possibly have) in their countries of living, then they would probably be best suited for settlement in intermediately Nordic countries, such as England and Germany - only the purest should go to Scandinavia.
    Excellent, agreement between a Nord and a Nord-Med mongrel has been reached. How many of us will it take to table this proposal at the United Nations? I will happily donate my time (and possibly some money) to see it through to its logical conclusion.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sword Brethren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by SudVolk
    Given the high level of concern amongst some Nords that their recessive gene-pool is being diluted though miscegenation with the "darker peoples" of Europe and beyond, I would like to propose the following solution:

    The Nordic Right of Return
    All people of Nordic phenotype should be allowed the right to return and settle in Scandanavia. A panel of experts shall be assembled who will judge any claim to being Nordic. If the panel agrees that a person is "Nordic enough"* then they shall be given the right to settle in a Scandanavian country** of their choice. Those whose claims are rejected by the panel will have to settle elsewhere; this includes those who have been living in Scandanavia and masquerading as Nordics. For those Nords who find themselves unlucky enough to be living outside Scandanavia and for whom the linguistic and cultural upheaval will be too onerous, it is expected that each country with > 0.5% Nordic component shall provide a "Nordic Enclave" where such people can live together, free from the temptation to miscegenate with non-Nordics; such enclaves will preferably be sited in the North of such countries, close to snow if possible. Travel between Scandanavia and Nordic enclaves will be tightly restricted (in both directions). If any Nordic couples produce a child that fails the test for being Nordic, then it will be placed up for adoption by a compatible non-Nordic couple.


    *Albinos will not be given automatic right of return.
    **Currently: Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Faroe Isles, Greenland, Iceland
    I think you are well intentioned... However, do you really expect people to give up their children just because the phenotype is not right?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sword Brethren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Ohio
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Ok. It is a fair proposal, I think. Yet, if such Nordic expatriates have acquired some admixture (which they possibly have) in their countries of living, then they would probably be best suited for settlement in intermediately Nordic countries, such as England and Germany - only the purest should go to Scandinavia.
    You can have Scandinavia, I have no desire to live there. You nordics are welcome to it... Too darn cold there...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Gender
    Posts
    2,671
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Sword Brethren
    You can have Scandinavia, I have no desire to live there. You nordics are welcome to it... Too darn cold there...
    I actually like the cold... Must be the Nordish genes

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, March 28th, 2005 @ 08:06 PM
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Age
    52
    Politics
    Left of right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    I actually like the cold... Must be the Nordish genes
    Have your ancestors been miscegenating with Eskimos ?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Gender
    Posts
    2,671
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Nordic Preservation: A Proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by SudVolk
    Have your ancestors been miscegenating with Eskimos ?
    :jaw

    I sure hope not...

Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Faroese Constitution Proposal
    By Nachtengel in forum Faroe Islands
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Monday, July 11th, 2011, 11:04 AM
  2. Switzerland Debates Tough Deportation Proposal
    By flâneur in forum The German Countries
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Sunday, January 9th, 2011, 07:08 PM
  3. Sweden's latest tax proposal
    By Nefertari in forum Sweden
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Tuesday, October 19th, 2004, 06:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •