None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Every ''Anti-Racist'' Always Jokes About Asians

What i mean with the title is that every person who claims to be ''anti-racist'' are not dirty from making racist jokes about for example the Japanese, or the Chinese, i can talk about my own experience with these so called ''anti-racists'' but i will give some better proof.

A few examples:

Rosie O'Donnell, a known liberal celebrity:
    This video made by Michelle Malkin explains it all:
    Rosie Ching Chong O Donnell

Lets compair that with this:

John Donald Imus, Jr. (born July 23, 1940), known simply as Don Imus, is an American radio host. His nationally-syndicated talk show, Imus in the Morning, airs throughout the United States on ABC Radio Networks and is simulcast on RFD-TV.

On April 4, 2007, during a discussion about the NCAA Women's Basketball Championship, Imus characterized the Rutgers University women's basketball team players as "rough girls" commenting on their tattoos. His executive producer Bernard McGuirk responded in his familiar "urban-speak" vernacular by referring to them as "hardcore ho's". The "urban-speak" banter continued with Imus describing the girls as "nappy-headed hos" and McGuirk remarking that the two teams looked like the "jigaboos versus the wannabes" mentioned in Spike Lee's film, School Daze; apparently referring to the two teams' differing appearances. At 6:00 p.m. that evening, Media Matters for America, a media monitoring organization, released recorded transcripts to the news media and liberal groups highlighting the brief exchange:

“ IMUS: That's some rough girls from Rutgers. Man, they got tattoos and—
    McGUIRK: Some hard-core hos, Tom.

IMUS: That's some nappy-headed hos there. I'm gonna tell you that now, man, that's some—woo. And the girls from Tennessee, they all look cute, you know, so, like—kinda like—I don't know.

McGUIRK: A Spike Lee thing.

IMUS: Yeah.

McGUIRK: The Jigaboos vs. the Wannabes—that movie that he had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Imus

What happened with Don Imus ? he got fired.

Another example:

PETA girl mocks Japanese

Her life would have been destroyed if she had mocked Negro's or Muslims (did you ever heard PETA say something about Kosher and Halal slaughter ? never.), yet its alright to mock the Japanese, remember Fitna ? that video's showed muslims doing their thing, not Wilders dressed up as a stereotypical muslim saying shit, if you where a real anti-racist then this video would be worse in your eyes then Fitna yet it seems its alright if you are left winged and a racist against Asians.

One word: Hypocrites, there is no such thing as a anti-racist, they are all opportunist ego-tripping scum.

Don't anyone else see it ? they are always racist against the good races and immigrants (Chinese, Japanese and Hindus) but protect the races who are first: racist themselves no matter where they are, just look at Negro's and Arabs, they attack everything not like them, and second: are the most criminal, yet they are overly protected by the so called ''anti-racists'' like they are a endangered species...

One example from my land:
    This year a few hundred Chinese where put in detention camps for deportation by the Turkish immigration minister of my land of the labour party!
    -Not one demonstration
    -No outcry
    -Do you think that Turk would have done the same if they where from Turkey ? No!

Hypocrites

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Asians are hard working and don't commit crimes, therefore they are just as evil as white people and thus an appropriate subject for jokes and other bad treatment
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 8th, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Usually they can get away with making fun of non-Blacks or Jews in the media and go relatively unscathed .. unless the ethnicity/or race in question people speaks up about it.

*The PETA video, for some reason reminds me of that scene in Austin Powers 3, with the two Japanese girls, Fook Mi and Fook Yu.

Last Online
    Friday, February 8th, 2019 @ 10:19 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt
    Ancestry
    West Country Zider 'ead.
    Subrace
    Brünn/Keltic-Nordic
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Slinger
    Politics
    Uncer Dæg Willa Becuman
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The anti-racists are the worst kinds of racists and bigots I have ever come across.
    The difference between them and the people they are "anti" towards is acceptance.
    "The only way to get smarter is to play a smarter opponent."