Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 40,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 300 topic forums and browse from over 700,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Politics > Immigration & Race Relations
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Immigration & Race Relations Discussion regarding multiculturalism & diversity, as well as the effects and realities of globalization. Covering articles on immigration & crime - and discussing possible solutions.

Blacks rape newlywed wife, force husband to watch

Old Thursday, October 30th, 2003   #1
Nordhammer
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Subrace: Nordid
Politics: Nordicist
Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.

Post Black rapes newlywed wife, forces husband to watch

[What would you do?]

Bride's honeymoon hell

By KATHRYN LISTER

The bride raped at gunpoint on her honeymoon told last night how she shut out the horror by thinking of her WEDDING. Brave Tania Lucas, who was attacked in front of her weeping British husband Gareth, waived her anonymity to talk of their nightmare. She said: “I just switched off, tried to think about anything else apart from what was happening to me. ‘It’s just my body, not my soul,’ I thought to myself.

“While I was being raped I forced myself to think happy thoughts to try and block out what was happening. “I pictured my beautiful wedding day to Gareth and told myself how much I loved him.” The rapist was one of four robbers who burst in on the couple at 2am and ransacked their holiday home in Johannesburg, South Africa.

The couple were tied up and the beast made Gareth watch his wife’s ordeal. Tania, 26, said: “One of the men pulled me towards him at the bottom of the bed. He turned me on to my back and raped me. “I could hear Gareth start to cry, while the other men laughed and chatted to each other. The attack lasted for just five minutes or so but it felt like hours.

“When he had finished he simply pushed me away. “I didn't say a word to Gareth, but touched his arm to let him know that I was okay. He was trembling and weeping quietly. I felt so sorry for him.” Secretary Tania, a South African, is now anxiously awaiting an HIV test as the country has the world’s highest levels of Aids.

Gareth, 25 — from Coventry — emigrated there with his family 13 years ago.

Rebuilding their lives ... Tania and Gareth

The couple are now planning to move to Britain in a bid to rebuild their lives and are both having counseling.They had only been wed a month when the gang entered their rented home in the capital’s Bonaero Park. The couple were beaten before the house was looted of wedding gifts and cash.

One thug held a gun to Tania’s head and tore off her rings, necklace and ear-rings. The gang made off in the Lucas’s pick-up truck, later found dumped in Tembisa township. Tania added: “Gareth and I both love each other very much and we will get through this together. “I am not going to let these monsters break up my marriage and if I have got HIV, then we will cope.

“I am ashamed of my country and its horrendous violence. We have only been married a month and I have been raped. It is so cruel. “Until the results of my HIV test I feel like I’m living under a death threat. “I want to have children, but how can I bring them up in a country where this sort of thing goes on.” Police have taken DNA samples from Tania. Last night they were still hunting the black gang.

Last edited by Nordhammer : Thursday, October 30th, 2003 at 08:27 AM.
Nordhammer is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Saturday, November 1st, 2003   #2
Prodigal Son
Account Inactive

Subrace: Other
Politics: Non-hateful Nationalist
Prodigal Son is noble of speech.Prodigal Son is noble of speech.Prodigal Son is noble of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordhammer
[IMG]

[What would you do?]
I would pray to God that I'd never happen to be in a situation like that. If it were to happen, and there was anything I could do, I would certainly fight. I'd probably die, but I'd take at least one of the bastards with me. If I was incapacitated (as the guy had been in this case) I would hunt the beasts down later on and kill them.
Prodigal Son is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, November 2nd, 2003   #3
Nordhammer
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Subrace: Nordid
Politics: Nordicist
Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.Nordhammer 's judgement is sought by kings.

Chance favors the prepared mind. Always good to be prepared. Like that idiot who thought he could walk up to an adult bear and photograph it with no manner of self defense. McRib, chomp!
Nordhammer is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, November 2nd, 2003   #4
Stríbog

Subrace: Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
Politics: Environmentalism and eugenics
Religion: occultism & Nature worship
Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.Stríbog is a sage.

These stories just upset me to no end.

They control the country and the political apparatus, so the only way to defend yourself is with cold steel and hot lead.
Stríbog is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Saturday, December 13th, 2003   #5
Ewergrin

Ethnicity: Northwestern European Ancestry
Family: Married parent
Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.Ewergrin is a deity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stríbog
These stories just upset me to no end.

They control the country and the political apparatus, so the only way to defend yourself is with cold steel and hot lead.

I just found this thread and I feel sick.

It is a good thing that I have plenty of the latter.
Ewergrin is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote