Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Natural Sciences, Research & Technology
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Natural Sciences, Research & Technology Forum dedicated to astronomy, biology, chemistry, earth science, physics, technology, etc. & their real-life applications & consequences for Germanics.

Man Never Went To The Moon

Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #61
EQ Fighter

Ethnicity: German/Irish
State: Texas
Family: Single
Politics: Libertarian/Conservative
EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWolf View Post
Hell even Rammstein knows the moon landings where B.S.
Ok

I'm sorry, but I find it a little difficult to take the word of a guy who drops his pants in public and then is arrested by the NY Police.

LOL!

So I don't think the words of a Psychopath idiot entertainer, carry any weight here.
EQ Fighter is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #62
Godwinson

Ethnicity: English
Ancestry: English, Anglo-Saxon
Family: Married
Politics: Fascist
Religion: Pagan
Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.

Ronan, like I say I’m not going into all the minutiae. It would take forever but if you’re happy with the explanations you’ve been given about the total absence of any stars, the lack of a blast crater, shadows going off in different directions, the fluttering flag etc.. etc.. then great!

In my objective view (because, as I’ve already explained, I don’t care much either way!) these things, plus certain other aspects of the whole affair, have never been satisfactorily explained. However, I’m not here to ‘win’ an argument - just to state what my own position is at this time.
Godwinson is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Godwinson For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #63
Scario
The Power belongs to those who Dare
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Ancestry: Germanic
State: Oregon
Family: Single adult
Politics: Conservative
Religion: Germanic Heathen
Scario is noble of speech.Scario is noble of speech.

I keep hearing about the lost footage... therefore it never happened... theory.

Let's use a real world example. I like Doctor Who. Grew up watching the show. Recently went on Netflix to order the show from the beginning. Got a few DVDs and started watching the very first Doctor. But then all the next DVD's didn't coincide with the past shows I watched. Seems the BBC lost/destroyed all the old shows. Does that mean that all the old episodes never happened. Or is it that it really showed proof of aliens? Or maybe, they lost or destroyed the footage by accident.

These things happen. I have documents and pictures that I can never replace, and through the years, moving around the country, I have lost or accidentally destroyed irreplaceable items. By some of your standards, I must be hiding something from myself. Why would I purposely destroy something. Shit happens. Things are destroyed daily that can never be replaced. People are HUMAN and make mistakes. Has anyone here believing the lost film/conspiracy never lost or destroyed something they cherished.
Scario is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #64
EQ Fighter

EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayscouts View Post
I keep hearing about the lost footage... therefore it never happened... theory.

Let's use a real world example. I like Doctor Who. Grew up watching the show. Recently went on Netflix to order the show from the beginning. Got a few DVDs and started watching the very first Doctor. But then all the next DVD's didn't coincide with the past shows I watched. Seems the BBC lost/destroyed all the old shows. Does that mean that all the old episodes never happened. Or is it that it really showed proof of aliens? Or maybe, they lost or destroyed the footage by accident.

These things happen. I have documents and pictures that I can never replace, and through the years, moving around the country, I have lost or accidentally destroyed irreplaceable items. By some of your standards, I must be hiding something from myself. Why would I purposely destroy something. Shit happens. Things are destroyed daily that can never be replaced. People are HUMAN and make mistakes. Has anyone here believing the lost film/conspiracy never lost or destroyed something they cherished.
Exactly!

At this point I think we can conclude that on many levels the US Government are a bunch of Damed Idiots!

So them losing space footage, of the moon landing does not surprise me one little bit.

Or that recently they had a Teenage female In turn selling their Moon Rocks on Ebay. Needless to say she was easy to catch, because there are not that many actual moon rocks down here on planet earth.
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #65
OneWolf
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
OneWolf 's opinion is sought out by learned men.OneWolf 's opinion is sought out by learned men.OneWolf 's opinion is sought out by learned men.OneWolf 's opinion is sought out by learned men.

The number one reason I don't believe in the "Moon" landings is this...Why don't
they use the Hubble "Key Hole" Spy Telescope to prove that the equipment left
on the moon is really there.
I mean you can go on Google Earth and see images of people sunbathing from
space but they just won't turn the telescope around and show us/me the damn flag.
Oh,one more thing...some of you have to much faith in our Government.They are a bunch of lying crooks.
OneWolf is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneWolf For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #66
EQ Fighter

Quote:
The number one reason I don't believe in the "Moon" landings is this...Why don't
I mean you can go on Google Earth and see images of people sunbathing from
space but they just won't turn the telescope around and show us/me the damn flag.
Oh,one more thing...some of you have to much faith in our Government.They are a bunch of lying crooks.
Because looking at Junk Space Craft from the 1960's is not legitimate Science and would take time away from actually studying real targets.

Second people who based their views of space flight on 1970's Movies by Commie Jews, and Fox UFO TV Specials would not believe it any way.

Quote:
but they just won't turn the telescope around and show us/me the damn flag.
My only response to that is if you can pony up the money then YOU should call the national Space agency and tell them you would like to allot some time for looking for the Apollo landing sites.

After they stop laughing, and YOU show them the cash maybe you can cut a deal.

But hey the Apollo remains are not going anywhere, for the next few thousand years.
And I'm guessing that at least within the next 50 years ether the Chinese, Russians, or Europeans will determine that a research base on the moon is worth building simply for raw materials purposes.

And I'm guessing Apollo will turn up again at some point in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to EQ Fighter For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #67
Godwinson

Ethnicity: English
Ancestry: English, Anglo-Saxon
Family: Married
Politics: Fascist
Religion: Pagan
Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.

Quote:
My only response to that is if you can pony up the money then YOU should call the national Space agency and tell them you would like to allot some time for looking for the Apollo landing sites.

After they stop laughing, and YOU show them the cash maybe you can cut a deal.
From what I gather, Hubble often looks at the moon so OneWolf's suggestion is not really that outlandish.

Of course, if they're "too busy" and it's "too expensive" to show us the moon landing site I can quite understand but you can't then wonder why folks are so sceptical!

Personally, I think if NASA could lay this all to rest they'd have that telescope pointed at the landing site tomorrow because they must still have the coordinates and it would be a fairly simple task. Instead, all we get is another excuse.

Sorry to disappoint you, EQ, but there's nowt there to be seen!
Godwinson is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #68
Untersberger
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Norsk/Kelt
Ancestry: Norway/Ireland
Subrace: Nordid
State: Teutonic Order
Politics: Volksgemeinschaft
Religion: Gott Mit Uns
Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.

So this movie *Iron Sky* is coming?
Untersberger is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #69
The Horned God
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Irish
Subrace: Atlantid
Family: Single adult
The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.The Horned God is a sage.

Quote:
Apparently, even the Hubble is not quite powerful enough to see objects at the landing site, and certainly not powerful enough to see the flag.

Quote:
The theoretical resolving power of a telescope, measured in arc seconds, is calculated by dividing the aperture of the telescope (in inches) into 4.56. The largest telescope on Earth is the 10-meter Keck telescope in Hawaii. The theoretical resolving power of this telescope is 0.012", however Earth's atmosphere limits the resolving power of any ground-based telescope to about 0.5"-1.0". The Hubble Space Telescope does not suffer from this limitation; thus, with an aperture of 94 inches, HST's resolving power is 0.05". At the Earth-Moon distance of 239,000 miles, the smallest object that can be resolved by HST is about 300 feet. The largest dimension of any hardware left behind on the Moon is 31 feet, which is the diagonal distance across the LM's footpads. No telescope, presently in existence, can see the Apollo hardware from Earth.
http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm
Old Sunday, June 26th, 2011   #70
Northern Paladin
Account Inactive

Subrace: Atlantid
Religion: Protestant
Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.

Of course we've been to the moon.

The fact that our sworn enemies (Soviets) didn't say anything seals the deal for me. If it was a hoax, they would have been on it like wildfire.
Northern Paladin is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern Paladin For This Useful Post: