Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Agnosticism & Atheism
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Agnosticism & Atheism Forum dedicated to the discussion of Agnosticism and/or Atheism.

PROOF Every Atheist on the Internet is a Fake

Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #21
Hamar Fox
Account Inactive

Ethnicity: English
Ancestry: Mainly Yorkshire
State: Yorkshire
Politics: Libertarian
Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.Hamar Fox is a sage.

The values of Christianity are the reason Europe is in the state it is in. The world is overpopulated with non-whites because of the Christian need to supply foreign races with the medicine and standard of living to spew out 25 healthy kids per woman. Europe is filled with millions of those people of foreign races who freely interbreed with the native population because of Europe's Christian love of all men and the equality of all men under God.
Hamar Fox is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hamar Fox For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #22
Zimobog
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Celtogermanic
Subrace: Don't know
State: Alaska
Family: Married with Children
Politics: I want my country back now
Religion: HFR Heathenry
Zimobog is considered wise by the elders.Zimobog is considered wise by the elders.Zimobog is considered wise by the elders.Zimobog is considered wise by the elders.Zimobog is considered wise by the elders.Zimobog is considered wise by the elders.Zimobog is considered wise by the elders.

^
While I agree that Christianity has much blame to shoulder, I wonder if atheism will be a better way? I think that the Soviet Union pushed much more universal brotherhood than they did as Russian Christians. Atheists, at least the ones I have encountered, behave much as Christians when it comes to the 3rd world and morality.

What Atheist, or Heathen for that matter, can totally remove the effects of Christian culture from his/her mind? Many Atheists I have known where just like Christians without a belief in God, and many others were total amoral scumbags.

Not to say anyone on Skadi is that way, I am just speaking of life experiences here.
Zimobog is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimobog For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #23
Sigurd
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Ancestry: Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
Subrace: Borreby + Atlantonordoid
Politics: Natural Order.
Religion: Odinist
Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.

Skadi Award: Being the most prestigious award on Skadi Forum, the Skadi Award is bestowed upon those who, being outstanding contributors of particular importance, have been long standing supporters of Skadi Forum and its community, in good and in bad times. - Issue reason: Excellent, original and thought-provoking contributions over a period of several years; outstanding performance as a moderator and active participation in the Staff Forum; repeated defense of Skadi and its staff on Skadi Forum and on other sites. 
I personally consider Athenism to be an ill-informed route, as I have myself felt at times a pretty strong connection with our ancient Germanic Gods that cannot be denied and as such consider them as part of the spiritually yet unawakened who may or may not have an experience that leads them upon spiritual paths during this incarnation.

However, I suppose precisely due to that --- you can't force anyone to believe in anything. For things such as philosophy, worldview, ideology and indeed spirituality, people need to find things themselves and one can only open the door. As such, I won't hold it against any Atheist if he so believes that there is absolutely no spirituality underlying the truths of this world.

Anything beyond the question of simply not believing, is a question of Strong Atheism vs. Weak Atheism, for which I would recommend this thread. Either way, I won't hold it against any Germanic preservationist with his heart in the right place if he/she is an Atheist. Not everyone can be a spiritual person, and it would be futile to think that all of our Christian and/or Heathen forebears were automatically all devout in their belief.

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)
Sigurd is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #24
Vindefense

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
State: New York
Family: Devoted father & husband
Politics: E Pluribus Unum
Religion: Ascension
Vindefense 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Vindefense 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Vindefense 's opinion is sought out by learned men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaricLachlan View Post
Atheists aspire towards social order and one does not need the religious fictional fables of morality or ethics in script to aspire towards it.
Without morality, social order must come from the point of a gun. If might is right then there is no moral ground to demand property or persons be respected.

Instead of a higher aim for man we will descend into nihilism and barbarism where new subjective values are just as false. In a world where subjectivity rules force must become the anchor by which all is measured.

Quote:
If anything we seek to create newer kinds of values in the place of the old ones which doesn't limit the mind.
Your newer kind of values do not exist. I have searched high and low and have found no such thing instead I have found the opposite, dogma, doctrine and faith and a world tearing itself to pieces in nihilistic bliss where the pleasantly confused mistake the murder of God for an improvement and now live a life of constant lies, denial and doubt to hide the crime.

Quote:
No!!! Just because one doesn't believe in a biblical God doesn't mean that all Atheists are liars, thieves and killers! You have made the mistake of assuming that Atheists will do the exact opposite of what's in the Bible just because they reject God, when in fact most of them don't need God for their inspiration to behave decently.

As I said, atheists are lukewarm, and it because of this that they will not be able to stand against those which are not.
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #25
TruthSeeker
Account Inactive

Religion: Christian
TruthSeeker 's reputation has not travelled afar.

Quote:
First, I must say that when Christians try to debunk atheism
Atheism has already been debunked, everything about it is nagative.

Look at the following facts:

*1. 9% of the world is Atheist. 98. 1% believe in a God. Atheists are just a minority of cranks who only exist on the internet. I mean all other religions exist in the real world and serve a purpose, Christians have Churches, Muslims Mosques etc. Atheists only have cyberspace...

* Atheists are immoral. Of course since the Bible tells us homosexuality is a sin, 99% of Homosexuals or Lesbians are Atheist. Most murderers have also been Atheist, the communists, Nazis etc were Atheist and responsible for killing millions of Jews and Christians.

* Atheists have a high suicide rate compared to those who believe in God. Since Atheism teaches there is no purpose or meaning to life, many Atheists kill themselves.

* Atheists are more obese and unhealthy than religious people. This is because like the factor for suicide, Atheists believe there is no purpose to life and so are not productive moving. They just sit around all day, like slobs.

According to the Gallup Organization:

"Very religious Americans are more likely to practice healthy behaviors than those who are moderately religious or nonreligious''.

Source here: http://www.gallup.com/poll/145379/Re...ier-Lives.aspx

Full article: http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_obesity

* Atheists are depressed/mentally not stable.

Full article: http://conservapedia.com/Atheism_and...hysical_Health
TruthSeeker is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #26
Sigurd
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Ancestry: Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
Subrace: Borreby + Atlantonordoid
Politics: Natural Order.
Religion: Odinist
Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.

Skadi Award: Being the most prestigious award on Skadi Forum, the Skadi Award is bestowed upon those who, being outstanding contributors of particular importance, have been long standing supporters of Skadi Forum and its community, in good and in bad times. - Issue reason: Excellent, original and thought-provoking contributions over a period of several years; outstanding performance as a moderator and active participation in the Staff Forum; repeated defense of Skadi and its staff on Skadi Forum and on other sites. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
*1. 9% of the world is Atheist. 98. 1% believe in a God.
And how many of those 98.1% are nominal, secular or anything like that? In Austria we have a figure nearing 12% for the "Atheism/Agnosticism/No religion" bracket, aided by the reason that it's a very religious, Catholic country, prompting those dissenting to take a greater stand.

Quote:
Atheists are immoral. Of course since the Bible tells us homosexuality is a sin, 99% of Homosexuals or Lesbians are Atheist. Most murderers have also been Atheist, the communists, Nazis etc were Atheist and responsible for killing millions of Jews and Christians.
1.) Source for your 99% figure? I'd say that this figure is rather ill-distorted considering that the largest number of homosexually inclined, and actually in that case trans-gender people in the world are found in India (by virtue of its large population), and every single Hijra I've ever heard of is most certainly still a Hindu.

2.) I'd like to see you finding conducive proof that "the Nazis" are/were Atheist. Some followed a measure of Christianity, some a measure of Heathendom, some saw NS as a religious persuasion in itself (being an all-encompassing worldview), and perhaps some were also Atheist.

3.) Who actually cares about how many Jews these groups murdered? Does it have any bearing on us as Germanics whether this was 100 or 10,000,000? Indeed I can't seem to think it does have a particularly huge bearing on me.

Quote:
Atheists have a high suicide rate compared to those who believe in God. Since Atheism teaches there is no purpose or meaning to life, many Atheists kill themselves.
Statistic for this? How much higher a suicide rate? And even if it turned out to be true, should you as a Christian not ask yourself where your God, your church failed those poor suicidal souls to lose hope so much that they chose to not only turn from your God but also to commit suicide? Just food for thought here.

Quote:
Atheists are more obese and unhealthy than religious people. This is because like the factor for suicide, Atheists believe there is no purpose to life and so are not productive moving. They just sit around all day, like slobs.
Let's compare the United States, arguably the most religious country in the Western World, with Albania, arguably the least religious country in the Western World. Hmm....

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)
Sigurd is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #27
Arktischer

Ancestry: Germany, England
Subrace: Nordid
State: Alberta
Politics: Far right
Religion: Atheist
Arktischer 's reputation has not travelled afar.

I took my time and carefully read all the posts of this topic, most of which are complete B.S. I really cannot understand why I should care if the freaking Asian immigrant sitting next to me while riding the Calgary light rail is seeking Nirvana or if the janitor named Achmed preys to his great Allah every hour or so.

I ask all of you Christians out there, why do you care if I or any other guy on Skadi do not believe in divinity?
Arktischer is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arktischer For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #28
wittwer

Ancestry: English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
State: Illinois
Family: Single adult
Politics: Pragmatic Pluralist
Religion: Christian Deist, Lutheran
wittwer is noble of speech.wittwer is noble of speech.

Religious Proof?

The fact of the matter is, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink". Especially, when it comes to Religious matters. It all comes down to Belief and Faith. Which was articulated by Luther, among other Theolological issues, which got him thrown out of the Church and started the Reformation...

As for Atheists, they first have to posit the existence of a Godhead before they can reject it. Strange huh? There is a God, but there is no God...

Lol,
wittwer is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wittwer For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #29
Godwinson

Ancestry: English, Anglo-Saxon
Family: Married
Politics: Fascist
Religion: Pagan
Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Godwinson 's wisdom is sought by the gods.

Quote:
I ask all of you Christians out there, why do you care if I or any other guy on Skadi do not believe in divinity?
I don't think most of them do, Arktischer

In fact, the vast majority of sensible Christians are staying out of this thread (and another related one) because they don't want to be associated with a certain boorish, evangelical nut job who is doing his best to portray them all in a bad light!
Godwinson is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Godwinson For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, January 3rd, 2011   #30
Arktischer

Ancestry: Germany, England
Subrace: Nordid
State: Alberta
Politics: Far right
Religion: Atheist
Arktischer 's reputation has not travelled afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
I don't think most of them do, Arktischer

In fact, the vast majority of sensible Christians are staying out of this thread (and another related one) because they don't want to be associated with a certain boorish, evangelical nut job who is doing his best to portray them all in a bad light!

The question was meant for Christians, not just for some religious fanatic in particular. I think everybody deserves to be listened regarding the matter of religion. Letting someone portray his or hers believes as the opinion of the general public is not Germanic at all.
Arktischer is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote