Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > General Anthropology
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Anthropology Holistic studies concerned with all dimensions of humanity to explore the origin and nature of culture, societies, social relationship.

The Most Backwards Islamic Peoples (by Country)

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11
Æmeric

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
Ancestry: Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
Subrace: Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
State: Indiana
Family: Married
Politics: Anti-Obama
Religion: Conservative Protestantism
Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
Wasn’t Jefferson a miscegenating adulterer himself?
Jefferson was a widower and his allege mistress, Sally Hemings, was unmarried so by definition he was not an adulterer. As for Hemings all that has been proven is that at least one of her children was fathered by someone who carried the same Y chromosome as Jefferson.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #12
LordLoki

Ethnicity: Primal Norse pan-Germanist
Ancestry: Norway, Germany, Denmark
Subrace: Nordid
Family: Married parent
Politics: Primal Natural Survivalist
Religion: Odalism
LordLoki 's reputation has not travelled afar.

This is a great and interesting chart. I'm very impressed.

Personally I hesitate with ideas like "backward" (I sound like some anthropology student now!) because even when I look at the usual definitions of "progress" (Western liberalism) I sure as hell don't see progress or anything much to preserve. But that doesn't make Islamic people advanced on the flipside.

Of course, we have to define what we're calling backward. I'm sure most of us have very similar definitions of cultural backwardness. But I imagine many European nationalists have different ideas of how European modernity should look.
LordLoki is online now Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LordLoki For This Useful Post:
Old 1 Week Ago   #13
saxonbrit

Ethnicity: english/northern irish
Ancestry: england/northern ireland
State: Texas
Family: Single adult
Politics: libertarian
Religion: christian
saxonbrit shows some promise.

Smile

Sick of Muslims with their terrorism. Most of them are decent but there are way too many rotten apples. So to be on the safe side I'm glad Trump wants to ban them from coming into the US. They should stay where they belong, in the cesspool known as the Middle East.
saxonbrit is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #14
Juthunge
Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall.
Herþra

Ethnicity: German
Subrace: Keltic Nordid-CM
Personality: INTJ/INTP
Religion: GNON
Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
Jefferson was a widower and his allege mistress, Sally Hemings, was unmarried so by definition he was not an adulterer. As for Hemings all that has been proven is that at least one of her children was fathered by someone who carried the same Y chromosome as Jefferson.
Yes, I might have mixed that up with Alexander Hamilton’s affair there.

I would usually agree, that the same Y chromosome wouldn’t be conclusive. But Jefferson’s was of the, in Northwestern Europe extremely rare, Y-Haplogroup T.
So it almost certainly had to come from him or a paternal relative but Jefferson himself was the only one with “ready access” to Sally Hemings, to father multiple children with her.