Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > Skadi Forum: Germanic Online Community > Rules, Announcements & Support
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rules, Announcements & Support Forum rules, news & announcements. If you need any help, have an error report, or want to make positive suggestions on improving Skadi Forum, please be so kind as to let us know.

Foreign Anthropology Forums

Old Sunday, May 8th, 2016   #1
Bärin
Secure a future for Germanic children
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
State: Berlin
Family: Married parent
Politics: National Communism
Religion: Atheism
Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.

Foreign Anthropology Forums

It has come to my attention there have been some topics and even some forums which are about foreign themes.

For example, the anthropology forums Mongoloid, Americanoid, Congoid, Australoid etc. These can be seen even on the start page.

While it's not my idea to encourage ignorance about other phenotypes, on a Germanic forum the focus should be Germanic races.

For that reason I suggest to the administration to evaluate the importance of having forums dedicated to foreign races. Perhaps a single forum for non-Europids, if really necessary?
Bärin is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, May 8th, 2016   #2
Catterick

Ethnicity: Mixed Germanic and Celtic
Ancestry: British Isles & Scandinavia
Subrace: Borreby x Nordic
State: Mercia
Family: Single adult
Religion: Life-centred, Pagan Unitarian
Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.

They're not that visible on the front page. They all come under the heading Physical Anthropology, which is about as Germanic as the Natural Sciences and the Paranormal Phenomena & the Unexplained no?

At present they're legacy from v1 which famously ended badly in user cliques, favouritism and arbitrary staff decisions. A quality-focused site won't have such problems.
Catterick is online now Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Catterick For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, May 8th, 2016   #3
Englisc

Ethnicity: English
Ancestry: Anglo-Celt
Subrace: Atlantid
State: Yorkshire
Family: Youth
Politics: Conservative, Nationalist
Religion: Lapsed Catholic
Englisc is considered wise by the elders.Englisc is considered wise by the elders.Englisc is considered wise by the elders.Englisc is considered wise by the elders.Englisc is considered wise by the elders.Englisc is considered wise by the elders.

I notice that the threads in those subforums are almost all 8-10 years old. There's now plenty of other forums and websites for discussions of physical anthropology which renders these sections - on a forum with only Germanic members, especially - more or less redundant.

I would say close those subforums and move their threads in with the others in the PA section.
Englisc is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Englisc For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, May 9th, 2016   #4
Bärin
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.Bärin 's judgement is sought by kings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
They're not that visible on the front page. They all come under the heading Physical Anthropology, which is about as Germanic as the Natural Sciences and the Paranormal Phenomena & the Unexplained no?

At present they're legacy from v1 which famously ended badly in user cliques, favouritism and arbitrary staff decisions. A quality-focused site won't have such problems.
What is v1?

They are visible on the main page, just scroll down to the Physical Anthropology forum. Maybe you changed your options about seeing subforums, but I see them there and I hasn't changed any option.

"Physical Anthropology
Forum dedicated to topics concerning physical anthropology. Generally covers the scientific study of the mechanisms of biological evolution, human adaptability and variation, and the pre/post-glacial record of human evolution.
Sub-forums:
General Bio-Anthropology
Europoid
Mongoloid
Americanoid
Congoid
Australoid
Capoid
nordish.org"

Not surprised you were quick to jump here to support the existence of foreign subforums since you're posting about non-Europid races yourself. Look, we don't need entire forums for that, especially since this is a place biased in favor of Germanics, it should reflect it. And there are plenty of anthropology boards, Anthroforum, Arthroscope or whatever is the name of that forum created by OEN. But if you want to talk about a non-Europid race, you can still do it in the Physical Anthropology forum, it's fine by me as long as these threads are a small % and the big % is discussing Germanic and Europid races. It's beyond me why someone with a preference for non-Europid races would seek a Germanic forum.

Anyway, how are you saying natural science is ungermanic? Biology certainly applies to Germanics not to mention how many scientists the Germanic race has produced. Look at the most important things which were invented, the inventor was a Germanic.

And Germanics have always had a strong connection with nature, we like to study the surroundings and plants and animals have not only a scientific, but also spiritual connection.

It looks like the administration thinks no less about it, let's see the forum description:

"Forum dedicated to astronomy, biology, chemistry, earth science, physics, etc. & their real-life applications & consequences for Germanics."

Paranormal Phenomena is also meaningful from a Germanic point. Nazi UFOs, folklore superstitions and beliefs in spirits. What's ungermanic about that? There are topics which are general topics, but that's about half of the forum, and when someone talks about parenthood or teenage life, it's de facto a Germanic parenthood or Germanic teenager, not a Mongoloid, Americanoid or Capoid. These aren't general topics, they're about races which are foreign to us.

Listen, the average Germanic person doesn't need to know how many cm a Mongoloid or Congoid skull has or denominations for their subraces. We see that non-Europid and know it in our hearts, they're not our kin. Our gut feeling tells us, they're not one of ours. Do you see the other races discussing about the physical anthropology of the Germanic race? It would be ridiculous to see a sub-forum dedicated to Germanics on an Asian or Negroid forum. But you don't see them. They have a clear-cut between "us" and "them" and so need we. We're the only masochists who always tip-toe not to exclude or offend. Well this is a forum about Germanic preservation, not a rainbow forum!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, May 9th, 2016   #5
Ahnenerbe
Spirit of the Reich
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Volksdeutscher
Subrace: Atlantid
Y-DNA: I-M170
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Personality: INTJ (The Mastermind)
Family: Polyamory
Politics: Negative Population Growth
Religion: Vedic / Armanist
Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.

The reason is, Skadi started with a more NS/WN/supremacist orientation, so a lot of the anthropological talk was about demonstrating racial hierarchies and accumulating evidence. Thats how, for a while, Skadi became the gold standard of all anthropology forums.

Then the forums slowly became totally "sanitized", mostly shooting the shit about "cozy" topics, with a feel-good orientation, "sandbox" kind of mentality (like, "we don't claim to be superior, we just want to "preserve" our culture, etc).

So most of the hardcore, knowledgeable people and "political soldiers" left and we started to attract more and more innocuous people, nostalgics, folklorists, dreamers, history buffs, people with just a need for belonging and the like.

I personally come here to learn new things, share rare information on niche topics, and evolve rather than to masturbate over irrelevant folklore, family-oriented crap and all that.

So IMO we should rather try to revive the Anthro sections and make them great again (!)...

On the other hand, if it was up to me, we could simply remove all the empty topics such as:

Fashion & Beauty
Leisure, Recreation, & Hobbies
Pets & Animals
Relationships

etc.

For superficial things like this there are plenty of blogs, facebook, etc

In general, I take this whole "preservationist" stance with a pinch of salt. Cultures need to evolve and adapt (which is what the Third Reich was trying to do, for those who study their works seriously), or die. So it's always better to be open-minded rather than just looking at one's own belly button.
Ahnenerbe is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahnenerbe For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, May 9th, 2016   #6
Bärin
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Those topics are hardly empty!

I come here because I want to be among my own (and kin) and discuss these topics in a Germanic framework. What do you think would happen if I, or somebody else, doesn't matter, went and registered on specific forums, or wrote on blogs and facebook, for example about the importance of raising and educating progermanic children? Well of course it would only be a matter of time until we got banned for racism or "hate speech".

I'm not interested in superficial topics, these topics are relevant to the future of Germanics. How can you dismiss family as something superficial? Having children and educating them to be nationalists is the first line of contributing to the future of Germanic race.

I ask my question again: how does knowing the minor anthropological details of other races benefit the Germanic race? A Negro is a Negro, I don't need to know the Congoid terminology and the measurements of his skull! Our Germanic instinct and folkish world view is enough to separate us from them. It's also of zero consequence to our future whether an Injun is Americanoid of Mongoloid, we should instead study our own race in detail.

We don't need to demonstrate racial hierarchies. Who needs this? Liberals and equality rainbow lovers? Skadi isn't the place for them anyway. And you know something? I don't care who is better adapted for what, my race is superior not only because of its achievements, but because it's my race! The demonstration of theories is what created yellow fever, people coming to admire and even miscegenate with the Asian race, because they are supposedly more intelligent and disciplined. And those at the bottom of the racial scale seeking to upbreed.

A NS and WN format is outdated, and creates exactly dreamers. In fact, it creates a niche where people have big mouths in the online environment, but when they log off, they leave it all behind because they are ashamed to practice the NS/WN same speech and world view with their real world peers. Skadi would be shooting itself in the foot with such an agenda.

Look at some Thiazi moderators for example. Some of them were not only non-NS and WN offline, but involved in anti-racist actions. And the leader of their NS private forum denounced his ideology and explained his actions wit regret, because he just wanted to fit in. It's beyond me how someone could live a double life like that, but if they're ready to renounce and sell out their ideology, their contribution to Germanic preservation is questionable. It's easy to get caught and addicted to the dream world Skadi offers, but we should look at it with a pragmatic eye.

I much prefer someone who comes here for the "family-oriented crap" but who lives an honest, family and folk oriented life and practices the same values on and off-line, than "political soldiers" with NS posters in their room who piss their pants everytime someone knocks at the door or hide behind 1000 encryptions. We achieve nothing if we create a NS or WN culture which stops at the log out button.

Skadi needs to effect the off-line communities as well. So Fashion & Beauty, Leisure, Recreation, & Hobbies, Pets & Animals, Relationships is a much easier and cosier way to get the average Germanic involved and turn him into an ally. There's nothing wrong with a feel-good orientation. We need to erase decades of shame and guilt propaganda and that's done by looking within Germanics, not without.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, May 9th, 2016   #7
Catterick

Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.Catterick is a sage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
The reason is, Skadi started with a more NS/WN/supremacist orientation, so a lot of the anthropological talk was about demonstrating racial hierarchies and accumulating evidence. Thats how, for a while, Skadi became the gold standard of all anthropology forums.
At that point it was Aryan Dawn and not yet Skadi.

Quote:
Then the forums slowly became totally "sanitized", mostly shooting the shit about "cozy" topics, with a feel-good orientation, "sandbox" kind of mentality (like, "we don't claim to be superior, we just want to "preserve" our culture, etc).

So most of the hardcore, knowledgeable people and "political soldiers" left and we started to attract more and more innocuous people, nostalgics, folklorists, dreamers, history buffs, people with just a need for belonging and the like.
Average anthro nerds are also folklorists and history buffs. This stuff all fits together.

Quote:
I personally come here to learn new things, share rare information on niche topics, and evolve rather than to masturbate over irrelevant folklore, family-oriented crap and all that.

So IMO we should rather try to revive the Anthro sections and make them great again (!)...
Agreed.
Old Monday, May 9th, 2016   #8
Catterick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
Those topics are hardly empty!

I come here because I want to be among my own (and kin) and discuss these topics in a Germanic framework. What do you think would happen if I, or somebody else, doesn't matter, went and registered on specific forums, or wrote on blogs and facebook, for example about the importance of raising and educating progermanic children? Well of course it would only be a matter of time until we got banned for racism or "hate speech".
So we need safe spaces to discuss family matters and such, I don't think anyone disagrees with you here.

Quote:
We don't need to demonstrate racial hierarchies. Who needs this? Liberals and equality rainbow lovers?
Liberals would say the opposite.

Quote:
A NS and WN format is outdated, and creates exactly dreamers. In fact, it creates a niche where people have big mouths in the online environment, but when they log off, they leave it all behind because they are ashamed to practice the NS/WN same speech and world view with their real world peers. Skadi would be shooting itself in the foot with such an agenda.
Mostly true.

Quote:
Look at some Thiazi moderators for example. Some of them were not only non-NS and WN offline, but involved in anti-racist actions. And the leader of their NS private forum denounced his ideology and explained his actions wit regret, because he just wanted to fit in.
As I understand it this was because government pressure was on their site. I wasn't there so I don't know.
Old Monday, May 9th, 2016   #9
Frau Holle

State: New South Wales
Family: Married
Politics: Folk oriented
Religion: Heathen/Agnostic
Frau Holle has earned the respect of peers.

Interesting discussion.

I suppose these forums can't do much harm, as long as Skadi doesn't become a "Are people x whiter than people y", "Would these people pass as white" or "Where would these Italians/Southerners/etc. pass" forum.

There are anthropology forums filled with this kind of obsessive topics, and plenty of non-white members who are there with a desire to "pass" and occupy a higher place on the racial hierarchy...
Frau Holle is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frau Holle For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, May 9th, 2016   #10
Shadow

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
State: Cape Province
Family: Youth
Religion: none
Shadow 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Shadow 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Shadow 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Shadow 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Shadow 's opinion is sought out by learned men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post

On the other hand, if it was up to me, we could simply remove all the empty topics such as:

Fashion & Beauty
Leisure, Recreation, & Hobbies
Pets & Animals
Relationships

etc.

For superficial things like this there are plenty of blogs, facebook, etc

In general, I take this whole "preservationist" stance with a pinch of salt. Cultures need to evolve and adapt (which is what the Third Reich was trying to do, for those who study their works seriously), or die. So it's always better to be open-minded rather than just looking at one's own belly button.
This is partially true. To me the reason was Skadi was one of the few, if not the only, place at the time where Carleton Coon's book Origin of Races and The Races of Europe was openly discussed and not put down. No small part of this was the fact that most people at that time had actually read those books. So, I will always love Skadi for that free speech fact alone.

Europeans all look basically alike on the skeletal level. Sorry folks but compared to American Indians or the range of African types, Europeans are all pretty much the same. So, in discussion of Europeans and European differences, reference can be made to races outside of Europe for comparison.

Also, we now know all non-Africans share a Neanderthal ancestry. This fact ties all non-Africans together in that the fundamental event in all their racial histories is the union with Neanderthals. But we all did not inherit the same set of genes from Neanderthals as these genes vary by race even though the total percentage is about the same. We need to know more about this, especially concerning disease resistance and so we need comparisons for this reason.
Shadow is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post: