Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest
Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around
the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to
Skadi Forum you must register for a free
account. As a registered member you will be able to:
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.
|Register||FAQ||Rules||Donate||Arcade||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Rules, Announcements & Support Forum rules, news & announcements. If you need any help, have an error report, or want to make positive suggestions on improving Skadi Forum, please be so kind as to let us know.|
|Friday, February 1st, 2008||#1|
Books won't stay banned, ideas won't go to jail
Þeudanaz„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member
Warnings & Infractions
Warnings and infractions serve as a reminder to members of the forum's rules, which they are expected to understand and follow.
The difference between a warning and an infraction is that warnings result in zero infraction points and thus don't contribute to restricting the members' access. Infraction points will remain in members' accounts for periods of time between 10 and 30 days. After that, they will expire automatically. As soon as members reach an amount of 10 infraction points or more, they will be automatically banned. The ban will last until one or more infraction points expire.
Members will usually receive warnings if:
- they are new and not yet well acquainted with the forum rules
- they have never violated rules before
- they generally have a good posting and behavioral record on the forum,
& the rule violation is minor or borderline
Members will usually receive infractions if:
- they are knowledgeably and purposely violating a rule
- they are repeated offenders
- they generally have a poor posting and behavioral record on the forum, & the rule violation is grave
Violations of the following rules carry 10 infraction points/rule which never expire:
Violations of the following rules carry 10 infraction points/rule which expire after 10 days:
Violations of the following rules carry 5 infraction points/rule which will expire in 30 days:
Warnings and infractions can be reversed by the Staff if:
- they have been issued erroneously (e.g. a moderator infracted a member for the wrong rule violation or infracted the wrong member)
- they have been issued unjustly. In this case, members must submit a complaint to the moderator who infracted them and if they are dissatisfied with their decision, a complaint to the administration. See How to Submit a Request/Inquiry/Complaint to the Staff for details.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|French government wants food warnings||White_One||Health, Fitness & Nutrition||0||Friday, March 2nd, 2007 11:32 AM|