Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > Skadi Forum: Germanic Online Community > Rules, Announcements & Support
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Rules, Announcements & Support Forum rules, news & announcements. If you need any help, have an error report, or want to make positive suggestions on improving Skadi Forum, please be so kind as to let us know.

Fund-Raising Idea: Skadi Merchandise

Old Thursday, November 17th, 2011   #31
Thusnelda
Lost in Melancholia
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Bavarian tribe
Ancestry: Bavarian
Subrace: Nordid-Borreby
State: Bavaria
Politics: Regionalist-conservative
Religion: Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.Thusnelda is a deity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ælfrun View Post
I would certainly rock a Skadi girls shirt. There could even be a saying on the back like "Germanic Pride" with a Schwarze Sonne
Well, it´s a fine idea, but I could wear that shirt only at home, not outside of our private territory. It would be too dangerous, especially in the towns with their flood of leftists and self-hating liberals.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thusnelda is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thusnelda For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, November 17th, 2011   #32
Untersberger
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Norsk/Kelt
Ancestry: Norge/Eireann
Subrace: Nordid
State: Nordic Union
Family: Kompliziert!
Politics: Volksgemeinschaft
Religion: Ásatrú
Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.Untersberger is considered wise by the elders.

Thumbs Up

Well!! I asked about this before and was waiting for an answer and then this thread .. Guess the Universe works well in giving answers one way or another so many thanks for this thread.. I have a shop on zazzle called 'Alles Germania' via the user name Kallanberg and always thought a Skadi full on shop would be a brilliant idea so long as the revenues made went in to supporting and promoting the Skadi forum itself.. the zazz thing though is probably not the best host home as the system is Extortionate as is Cafepress etc etc as outlined by Herr Sigurd.. It is good though for getting ones own designs on stuff and my personal collection is well representative of nearly the entire Grossdeutschland

It would be brilliant to have an independent host/shop website for Skadi Merchandise with maximum profit back to Skadi.. Perhaps contributors to the designs could work out something fair with the 'Store Keeper' .. With the artistic talent on Skadi I would speculate some awesome outstanding Designs being contributed The shop would cost abit to set up to be fully functional but there are websters out there who provide that service as a once off fee.. Worth thinking about and then to be owned and run by Skadi staff for Skadi Volk..

I Fully Support The Idea
Untersberger is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Untersberger For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, November 17th, 2011   #33
Hersir
Hundhedensk
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Håløyg
Ancestry: Norway
Y-DNA: I2b1
mtDNA: J2a1a1b
State: Nordland
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Personality: INTP (The Architect)
Family: In a steady relationship
Politics: Galactic Lebensraum
Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.

I have a blut und boden forum shirt, that forum was much smaller than skadi and had a shop open. Tunics and jewellery seems complicated. We could use (like BuB did) a shop that just lets you put our image on a tshirt, mousepad, coffee mug etc.
Hersir is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hersir For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, November 17th, 2011   #34
Sigurd
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Ancestry: Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
Subrace: Borreby + Atlantonordoid
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Politics: Natural Order.
Religion: Odinist
Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.

Skadi Award: Being the most prestigious award on Skadi Forum, the Skadi Award is bestowed upon those who, being outstanding contributors of particular importance, have been long standing supporters of Skadi Forum and its community, in good and in bad times. - Issue reason: Excellent, original and thought-provoking contributions over a period of several years; outstanding performance as a moderator and active participation in the Staff Forum; repeated defense of Skadi and its staff on Skadi Forum and on other sites. 
Untersberger, where did you get that shirt? I need to get one of those, that is beyond amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
I have a blut und boden forum shirt, that forum was much smaller than skadi and had a shop open. Tunics and jewellery seems complicated. We could use (like BuB did) a shop that just lets you put our image on a tshirt, mousepad, coffee mug etc.
Ah yes, here is another problem with the idea of let's say a Cafe Press shop. I remember wanting to order a BuB shirt, almost feeling obliged to do so as SMod, but in essence I couldn't as I didn't own a PayPal account at the time.

I have the same problem now, the bank account I have doesn't come with an official debit or credit card (just a "cash card" with an International Student ID at the flipside), I think it may be the same for more of us, especially those who are not so economically well off. (Not to mention that PayPal charges as well).

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)
Sigurd is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, November 17th, 2011   #35
Hersir
Hundhedensk
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Håløyg
Ancestry: Norway
Y-DNA: I2b1
mtDNA: J2a1a1b
State: Nordland
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Personality: INTP (The Architect)
Politics: Galactic Lebensraum
Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.

You can buy through paypal without having a credit card. One way is to let them draw cash from your bank card and the other one is to deposit cash directly into your paypal account through your bank.
Hersir is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hersir For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, November 18th, 2011   #36
Kauz R. Waldher

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
Subrace: Don't know
State: Pennsylvania
Family: Single adult
Kauz R. Waldher 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Kauz R. Waldher 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Kauz R. Waldher 's opinion is sought out by learned men.Kauz R. Waldher 's opinion is sought out by learned men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
This is a good start methinks. I'll donate money regularly to help. Weekly. It won't be a ton, but if we can each pledge a little ... it adds up rapidly (as you know of course) Who's in charge of getting this moving?
"The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness
Kauz R. Waldher is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote