Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Medical & Behavioral Genetics
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Medical & Behavioral Genetics The application of genetics to medical care, genetic variation in individuals, families and among populations in relation to human health and disease.

Immunity and Tolerance to Most Drugs and Substances

Old Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017   #1
Gaiseric
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German, Norwegian
Ancestry: Germany, Norway
Subrace: Keltic Nord
State: Missouri
Personality: ISFJ (The Protector)
Family: Single parent
Politics: Constitutionalist
Gaiseric shows some promise.

Immunity and Tolerance to Most Drugs and Substances

It's been plaguing my mind for the last 5 years or so. And I don't know what to do or think about it...

Firstly, not actually sure if it's related but I rarely ever get sick but my overall conundrum is that pharmaceutical drugs rarely if not at all have an effect on me. I have tried and have been given doses that would severely impair or kill most people. This includes variations of diazepines, opiates, muscle relaxers, THC, amphetamines, alcohol and even Including local anaesthesia....and I'm NOT even an avid drug user....Doctors have told me they don't understand it and I can't find anything in regards to research. All I could really find is that a large population of the British are immune or fairly tolerant to weaker forms of opiates....Does anyone else have this condition? Is it fairly common? Is something wrong with me? I'm so lost....