Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Men, Women & Relationships
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Men, Women & Relationships Matters of friendship, love and marriage. Gender roles in society and matters concerning the sexes.

Who Do You Think Are the Best Looking Germanic Women?

Old Sunday, November 16th, 2008   #1
Hanna
Sanity Is For The Weak
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Norwedish
Ancestry: Norwedish
Subrace: Nordid
Family: Precis når du vil
Politics: Logic
Religion: Perfectionism
Hanna has disabled reputation

Who Do You Think Are the Best Looking Germanic Women?

The Best looking Woman for me is my mother. Then I expect one day to hear my partner would say'' My girlfriend or my wife is the best looking girl/woman''. On the other hand, I think Meryl Streep and Queen Margrethe of Denmark ,both are the best looking women, as they reminds me of my mother in some ways. I think the pictures of the queen during her mid 40 s resembles more about my mom however I couldn't find them over the net-

Hanna is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hanna For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #2
Puppybears

Ethnicity: German
Puppybears shows some promise.

I personally think that Kate Winslet is gorgeous!
Puppybears is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Puppybears For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #3
Atlas

Subrace: Paleo-Atlantid
Family: In a steady relationship
Atlas is noble of speech.Atlas is noble of speech.

Nicole Kidman

Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #4
Sigurd
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ancestry: Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
Subrace: Borreby + Atlantonordoid
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Family: In a steady relationship
Politics: Natural Order.
Religion: Odinist
Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.Sigurd is a deity.

Skadi Award: Being the most prestigious award on Skadi Forum, the Skadi Award is bestowed upon those who, being outstanding contributors of particular importance, have been long standing supporters of Skadi Forum and its community, in good and in bad times. - Issue reason: Excellent, original and thought-provoking contributions over a period of several years; outstanding performance as a moderator and active participation in the Staff Forum; repeated defense of Skadi and its staff on Skadi Forum and on other sites. 
I assumed that we're talking about celebrities here. For other than that, there's actually a few very pretty women here on the board, of good Germanic stock. Other than that, there are evidently myriads of lasses I know which are absolutely stunning. I still use my second last ex and first great love as a pointer to attractivity in women.

lovely Nora Tschirner.

An all time favourite for looks is always Mirjam Weichselbraun, cutest thing that's entered the screen from my area of Tyrol

A Dutch actress, Bracha van Doesburgh. She's quite pretty, actually, too. Now if she just hadn't played in Het Schnitzelparadijs. Anlef uploaded her for classification the other week.

The prettiest, but most deluded German politician, Julia Bonk. She was the one that started the initiative that during the 2006 World Cup people could hand back their German flag to receive an anti-Nazi shirt. She's still a pretty thing, though.

Yes, I have cartain weaknesses.

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last edited by ladybright : Tuesday, December 16th, 2008 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Cleaning up
Sigurd is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #5
Patrioten

Ethnicity: Swedish
Politics: Conservative
Religion: Protestant
Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.Patrioten 's judgement is sought by kings.

A good representative of the type of woman that I find to be good looking would be Mary Louise Parker

Oval face, full cheeks, prominent jaw, straight and well defined nose, doe eyes, perfection .
Patrioten is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patrioten For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #6
Hauke Haien
Schimmelreiter
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Deutsch
Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.

Rachel Hurd-Wood

Hauke Haien is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #7
Loki
Account Inactive

Ethnicity: Germanic
Subrace: Vril-ya
State: Essex
Politics: Putinism
Religion: Atheistic Skeptic
Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.Loki 's wisdom is sought by the gods.

Hermelin. I have good taste.

Among celebrities, I'd have to say Carolina Klüft; Ulrika Jonsson.

Swedish women just win hands-down for me. Incomparable. I just love them. They have that innocent Proto-Germanic quality.
Loki is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #8
Hauke Haien
Schimmelreiter
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.Hauke Haien 's wisdom is legendary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reich des Waldes View Post
The braided hair kills me
Having long hair is a very Germanic thing and it is also a feature I greatly admire on women. Braids are only a logical further development, although I believe a single Zopf is more appropriate for women than the girly Doppelzopf.
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #9
Reich des Waldes
Preußen Envy
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ancestry: Bayern
Subrace: Don't know
Family: Single adult
Religion: Willenskraft
Reich des Waldes is noble of speech.Reich des Waldes is noble of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauke Haien
Having long hair is a very Germanic thing and it is also a feature I greatly admire on women. Braids are only a logical further development, although I believe a single Zopf is more appropriate for women than the girly Doppelzopf.
You'll hear no argument from me about women having long hair as I too look for it on women. However I like the Doppelzopf more so than a single Zopf. Partially because I think it looks more even/symmetrical to have one on each side and it adds a certain carefree/youthful look. (Though I would hate for someone to interpret this as me looking for women/girls far younger than I am.)
Reich des Waldes is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reich des Waldes For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, December 14th, 2008   #10
Hauke Haien
Schimmelreiter
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reich des Waldes View Post
However I like the Doppelzopf more so than a single Zopf. Partially because I think it looks more even/symmetrical to have one on each side and it adds a certain carefree/youthful look.
Random North German woman with Zopf

Random South German woman with Zopf

Claudia Schiffer with Doppelzopf
Hauke Haien is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote