Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > International Germanic Community > The German Countries
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The German Countries Dedicated to general historical, social, linguistic, political and cultural topics pertinent to the Germans.

Ask to the Berliners

Old Friday, February 17th, 2017   #1
Wulfaz
Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German
Politics: Merkel
Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.

Ask to the Berliners

First all, I have maden an apologise in the end that thread where I hurted many German fellows soul. Now here I apologise for you again my German sistren and brethren!

My ask would be that where are the parts, districts, roads of Berlin where do not live migrants, moreover where are the places where are the inhabitants right-wings or nationalists? How much is the montly price of a apartment or flat in this kind of places? How many is the monthly pass of public transportation?

I thank you very much for your useful answers!
"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."
/King Baldwin IV in the Kingdom of Heaven/
Wulfaz is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Saturday, February 18th, 2017   #2
Ahnenerbe
Spirit of the Reich
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Volksdeutscher
Subrace: Atlantid
Y-DNA: I-M170
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Personality: INTJ (The Mastermind)
Family: Polyamory
Politics: Negative Population Growth
Religion: Vedic / Armanist
Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.Ahnenerbe 's judgement is sought by kings.

The areas that qualify as "National Befreite Zonen" in Berlin are:
• Berlin Schoeneweide, especially Brückenstraße

• Areas of Lichtenberg, Hellersdorf-Marzahn, Treptow-Köpenick and Pankow

• Streets around the train stations Ostkreuz et Lichtenberg which are still majoritarily ethnically German.

In nearby Mecklemburg-Vorpommern:
Anklam

• Bargischow

• This is also where the famed "Nazidorf" of Jamel is located

In Saxony (Sachsen):
Colditz, Wurzen, Grimma and Brandis (South of the Mundental)

Geithain

• Heidenau (the city that had anti-Moslem riots in 2015)

• Limbach-Oberfrohna (District of Zwickau)

• Riesa (Town Battles Image as Neo-Nazi Stronghold)

• Wurzen

Oberprex, (District of Regnitzlosau, Oberfranken - in Bavaria but in the three-border area near Saxony)

In Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen):
• Bückeburg

Overall, Mecklemburg-Vorpommern and Sachsen are the two most ethnically pure states and where people are most ready to defend themselves.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NBZ.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	112894  Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	112895  
Ahnenerbe is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahnenerbe For This Useful Post:
Old Saturday, February 18th, 2017   #3
Spjabork
Veteran Member

State: Silesia
Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
On that map, Brandenburg looks like the ethnically purest German land.

And former West Germany, originally the three western occupational zones, look like already lost and unretrievable.
Spjabork is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Saturday, February 18th, 2017   #4
Juthunge
Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall.
Herþra

Subrace: Keltic Nordid-CM
Personality: INTJ/INTP
Religion: GNON
Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.

This is the most detailed official map of "people with migration background" I could find. It's from the Mikrozensus 2015:

This is a more detailed but "inofficial" map based on the official Mikrozensus 2011. The situation is much worse now, especially in light of the recent influxes:

Note that these maps are about general amount of foreigners, including all elder people beyond fertility age. The real implications are even much worse.

Compared to Western Germany, especially Baden-Württemberg, parts of Hessia and NRW, which are probably beyond hope, the areas of the former GDR have a miniscule amount of foreigners. Except Berlin, where it's at least as bad as in western German cities.

So if you have any choice, don't move to Berlin out of all cities. Besides that, it's also one of the most expensive places in Germany, especially in regards to flat prices.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Migrationshintergrund.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	112896  

Last edited by Juthunge : Saturday, February 18th, 2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Added clarifying information.
Juthunge is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:
Old Saturday, February 18th, 2017   #5
Wulfaz
Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves.
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.Wulfaz is considered wise by the elders.

Thank you very much Ahnenerbe. I have found earlier as Pankow that is good place, close to the Downtown. Moreover after the local election Pankow was one of the districts when the AfD get good position.

Thank you the villager settlements too. I born and live in a 2 milllion capitol, Budapest, the village live would be strange to me, moreoever I would get rather job in Pankow or Köppenick than a Brandenburgisher village. It is so interesting the map that the East-German land more German than the West, maybe the Russians make fewer trouble to destroy the German national soul than the West. Quite interesting it is.
"Remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus,"or that virtue "was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice."

Last edited by Juthunge : Saturday, February 18th, 2017 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Please don't quote whole posts, for the sake of readability, if you don't refer to specific passages.
Old Saturday, February 18th, 2017   #6
Spjabork
Veteran Member

State: Silesia
Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.Spjabork is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post

[IMG]
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Migrationshintergrund_Kreise_Zensus_2011 .png[/IMG]
It seems as if 'German reunification' is still not complete yet. ha-ha-ha

One can understand why they demonstrate in Dresden. Such demonstrations, in any of the big west German cities would already now be impossible without bloodshed.
Spjabork is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Saturday, February 18th, 2017   #7
Juthunge
Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall.
Herþra

Subrace: Keltic Nordid-CM
Personality: INTJ/INTP
Religion: GNON
Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.Juthunge is a sage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfaz View Post
Thank you the villager settlements too. I born and live in a 2 milllion capitol, Budapest, the village live would be strange to me, moreoever I would get rather job in Pankow or Köppenick than a Brandenburgisher village.
I don't know whether you've ever been to Germany before but I doubt you can compare Berlin to Budapest either in general size, amount of non-Europeans, mindset of its population or prices. I can assure you, no nationalist minded German would voluntarily and willingly want to live in Berlin.

Neither can you compare German "village life" to what you're used too from Hungary. Even German villages have a more urban than rural flair to them, whether one deems that good or bad.
The German infrastructure is also much better and distance is not as much a problem as in Hungary. So even if you want to work in Berlin, you can still live outside and commute between the two.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:
Old Sunday, February 19th, 2017   #8
Wulfaz
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Thank you, Juthunge and for the others who have contributed to the topic.

Yes, Hungary has a small village zone near the Austrian border where the cities and villages well urbanised like as Austria or Germany. But it is two small county in Hungary and the rest — expect Budapest's beautiful Downtown — is like as the Balkan.