Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Questions About Germanics
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Questions About Germanics Want to learn something about Germanics? Post your questions here. Guest posting is enabled. Please note that guest posts are moderated.

How to Lead a Wholesome Existence?

Old Sunday, February 12th, 2017   #1
NewWorldMed

How to Lead a Wholesome Existence?

I am not Germanic, nor claim to be. I could be described as "debatably white".

However, I admire you people, and I want to learn from your best traits.

When I look at a healthy Germanic person who has been raised away from toxic influences (cultural, dietary, and whatnot), I perceive in them an air of nobility and purity, which I believe is an external manifestation of a rich and dignified existence, coming not only from his lifestyle, but also from the extraordinary quality of his genetics.

On the other hand, when I look at people from other races, I notice something disgraceful about them that I can't really describe. I see that a wholesome lifestyle definitely helps them to some degree, but most of the time they are not as inspiring.

My question would be how to trigger, as much as possible, this 'nobility' I mentioned. I want to potentiate the manifestation of whatever good genes I have. I want a sharp mind and a lively mood. I want a healthy, inspiring body.
Alas, I should do all of it while actively fighting an inner battle against the pathetic cultural influences of my country.

I've asked this question elsewhere. I was directed to Ben Klassen's "14 principles of salubrious living", which seem like good guidelines, but I would appreciate further insights.
Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: